Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#1221944 - Wed Oct 12 2016 12:27 AM Re: The first Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: Pariah]
First Amongst Daves
Offline Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.

Originally Posted By: Pariah

Polls polls. Blah blah. CNN has Trump trailing Clinton by 11 points. Who knows.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

#1221945 - Wed Oct 12 2016 12:30 AM Re: The first Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: First Amongst Daves]
Pariah
Offline The conscience of the rkmbs!

Loc: Fucktard Valley, CA
CNN was also caught coaching their "panel" on what to say.

I'm lost without the sig divider.

#1221948 - Wed Oct 12 2016 12:42 AM Re: The first Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: Pariah]
First Amongst Daves

Yeah you said. Not apparent how coaching talking heads affects the validity of polls.

Everyone is producing their own statistics on outcomes. It is hard to see through the static.

Pimping my site, again.

#1221952 - Wed Oct 12 2016 01:20 AM Re: The first Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: First Amongst Daves]
Pariah
Offline The conscience of the rkmbs!

Loc: Fucktard Valley, CA
It's a question of credibility.

After the debate, for instance, Reuters and WSJ both put Hillary 11-14 points ahead of Trump. But upon closer inspection, it was discovered that they over-sampled democrats by 58%

I don't hold panels in especially high esteem either, but I'd say they're a few pegs above polls at this point since polls are only being used to maintain the morale of Hilldawg's campaign. And it'll certainly make voter fraud easier to pull off if the polls are close, so....

Edited by Pariah (Wed Oct 12 2016 01:23 AM)

I'm lost without the sig divider.

#1221956 - Wed Oct 12 2016 10:07 AM Re: The first Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: Pariah]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

As I posted earlier, Democrat-partisan pollsters sample 15% more Democrats in their polls, to guarantee they lean toward Hillary. Even at the point right before the debate when Trump was leading in the polls, they were weighting polls to sell to voters the hopeless inevitability of Hillary winning.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1222018 - Wed Oct 19 2016 11:28 AM Re: The Third Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: Wonder Boy]
the G-man
Offline Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
UNLV final face-to-face bout in fight for presidency: Wednesday’s 90-minute debate at UNLV, if it’s anything like the first two, will be a no-holds-barred event that takes the definition of political blood sport to a new level.
#1222020 - Thu Oct 20 2016 05:03 AM Re: The Third Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: the G-man]
First Amongst Daves

Saw debate highlights.

I swear to God, if Trump wasn't such a living cluster-fuck with a chronically weak brain, the GOP would have had Clinton on the ropes and won this election already. You three guys would be running around whooping. Instead, the world's media is now focussing on how Trump has threatened not abide by the election's outcome, in the world's strongest democracy.

Imagine if someone with intellect, moral hygiene and GOP support was running. Someone who wasn't open to easy, easy shots about treatment of women, Putin, fucked-up business deals. Jeb Bush. McCain. Romney.

It reminds me of something I read a few weeks go quoting an anonymous GOP strategist, using a baseball analogy. To paraphrase, "Clinton keeps air-balling back to the pitcher. In the meantime, Trump is up in the stands pleasuring himself."

There's something to be said about the swings of politics in a democracy. Its healthy on a level to have different policy positions from time to time in government, just so the pendulum doesn't swing too far one way. A decent GOP candidate who was strong but reasonable on immigration, trade and defence would be quietly confident of success given Clinton's baggage.

If there is any consolation for the Republicans, it is that in four years time unless Clinton does something quite remarkable in her first term, the GOP will have her number. The RNC will field someone with the intellect and ability to carve her up like a slow roasted chicken, instead of the strutting, preening douchebag currently headlining the show. The Republican establishment will be very slow indeed to make this mistake again.

Pimping my site, again.

#1222021 - Thu Oct 20 2016 06:56 AM Re: The Third Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: First Amongst Daves]
the G-man

Quote:
Imagine if someone with intellect, moral hygiene and GOP support was running. Someone who wasn't open to easy, easy shots about treatment of women, Putin, fucked-up business deals. Jeb Bush. McCain. Romney.

You're forgetting about the mainstream media. Aka "the Democrats' largest super pac."

The media demonized McCain as a senile old adulterer in 2008. In 2012 the demonized Romney as a animal abusing bully with fucked up business deals. Jeb would have been tarred as "W2.0" were he the nominee, while the media wrung its hands about how wrong family political dynasties are/

Quote:
If there is any consolation for the Republicans, it is that in four years time unless Clinton does something quite remarkable in her first term, the GOP will have her number.

Nah. The mainstream media will continue to effectively cover up every crooked thing she does/did and, if they report on it at all, do so in the context of a made up "republican war on women."

At this point, unless the Parkinsons' gets her, she'll probably sail to reelection no matter who the GOP runs.

#1222022 - Thu Oct 20 2016 07:08 AM Re: The Third Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: the G-man]
Matter-eater Man
Online   argumentative Fair Play!

Don't expect to much to change Dave. G's response that avoids the pile of shit that is Trump to blame the media is what you can probably expect. Apparently CNN is tougher than Isis in their bat shit crazy world.

Fair play!

#1222023 - Thu Oct 20 2016 07:51 AM Re: The Third Trump Clinton presidential debate [Re: Matter-eater Man]
the G-man

I've said in the past I suspect Trump may not want to be president and is throwing the election on purpose. I stand by that.

That doesn't change the existence of a pervasive media bias.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Hop to:
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
3002 Members
14 Forums