Page 1 of 21 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1222282 - Mon Nov 07 2016 04:23 PM Election Day 2016
the G-man
Online   ass-kicky Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
Down to the wire, too close to call: Democrat Hillary Clinton, who in the past year has gone from inevitability to vulnerability at the hands of the popular Bernie Sanders to surprising weakness against the bombastic, divisive, unforced-error machine Donald Trump is still favoured to win what has become an incredible close race, according to late-game polls.

Between the corrupt media, the vagina voters, DNC voter fraud and the 47% who only care about free stuff, I suspect that the Hildebeast is going to make history as the first allegedly female president. But you can't count out Trump yet.

This could even end up like 2000, with court challenges, etc.

What say the rest of you? Putting aside your preferences, which are pretty much well documented, who do you think will win and by how much?

#1222284 - Mon Nov 07 2016 04:37 PM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: the G-man]
Matter-eater Man
Online   argumentative Fair Play!

Trump could still win and that makes me sad what it says about our country. How could he even be a viable candidate?

Fair play!

#1222285 - Mon Nov 07 2016 04:48 PM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Matter-eater Man]
the G-man
Online   ass-kicky Officially "too old for this shit"

Loc: the right
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Trump could still win and that makes me sad what it says about our country. How could he even be a viable candidate?

I have some theories about that but, frankly, it would largely consist of relitigating the last 18 or so months of posts about this topic.

#1222286 - Mon Nov 07 2016 05:19 PM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: the G-man]
Pariah
Online   nerdy The conscience of the rkmbs!

Loc: Fucktard Valley, CA
One of three possibilities.

Hillary ekes out a slight win.

Trump ekes out a slight win.

Trump wins in a landslide.

In every scenario, Trump wins the popular vote.

The voter fraud deters me from making a conclusion. But one of those three.

I'm lost without the sig divider.

#1222289 - Mon Nov 07 2016 06:14 PM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Pariah]
Matter-eater Man

Trump won't win in a landslide. Polls can be off but I don't think they've ever been that far off. btw, I would point out Pariah like the Russians see Trump as an instrument to weaken our country.

Fair play!

#1222290 - Mon Nov 07 2016 07:20 PM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Pariah
Online   nerdy The conscience of the rkmbs!

Loc: Fucktard Valley, CA
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Polls can be off but I don't think they've ever been that far off.

Tell that to Hilldawg's 12 point lead being erased in the span of a few days.

Poll cake is a lie.

I'm lost without the sig divider.

#1222293 - Tue Nov 08 2016 07:01 AM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: the G-man]
Wonder Boy
Online   content brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Putting aside your preferences, which are pretty much well documented, who do you think will win and by how much?

While it's obvious who I would like to win, Frau Hitlery begins the contest with over 240 guaranteed electoral votes, an easier path to 270, and it's a harder path to electoral victory for Trump.

If the polls are to be believed (and I don't) Hillary still has the advantage. But we all know the polls are weighted with a sampling of Democrats larger than their ratio of the population, and even if they could be trusted as unbiased and accurate, most battleground states are still within the +/-3% margin of error. So it's close enough to go either way.

Hillary still has far superior numbers of campaign volunteers, a far superior air-war of ads attacking Trump multiple times every hour on virtually every channel, a superior "get-out-the-vote" drive to get the politically uninformed herded out to vote for Hillary, and the (Democrat controlled) DHS is "monitoring" the electronic voting nationwide, to also push the vote in the DNC favor. Democrats also have a massive fraudulent machine of fake voter registrations, of the dead rising to vote (and documented cases of dead Republicans rising to vote Democrat!) rigging of election machines in Texas and elsewhere where Republicans advance-vote for Trump and watch their vote register on the screen in front of them for Hillary, Democrats double voting in multiple precincts, on and on.

So...

I think Hillary wins by a narrow margin (to try and make the result look believable).

And I would be elated and pleasantly surprised if despite incredible media bias, despite Hillary buying off attorney general Loretta Lynch and FBI director James Comey to obstruct investigation, despite rigging of the DNC to leverage out Bernie Sanders , despite Hillary being fed questions in advance at 2 televised CNN presidential debates by Donna Brazile and Roland Martin, despite being incredibly out-spent and out-staffed by the Hillary campaign, despite establishment Republicans within his own party at every turn undermining Trump's campaign, it would be a truly inspiring and American story if Trump against all odds and corruption pulled out a victory.

#1222296 - Tue Nov 08 2016 08:03 AM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man

Trump a gross piece of shit that ran one of the most divisive campaigns is not inspiring. I think that even holds true inside the GOP.

Fair play!

#1222298 - Tue Nov 08 2016 09:14 AM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Captain Sammitch
Online   happy terrible podcaster

Loc: painesville, oh
I'm still hoping for just enough of the popular vote to go to Johnson for there to be improved visibility for the Libertarian Party in subsequent elections. Johnson himself is obviously not an ideal candidate by any means (though given the competition this is damn near an ideal election for him to be in), but this could get the ball rolling at state and local levels for a greater presence for Libertarians, Greens, and other third-party and independent options. The mischief-loving part of me really wants a state or two to go to Johnson just to prevent either candidate from being first past the post; obviously we'd have an absolute shitstorm in the House and basically everywhere if that happened, but if that's what it takes to break the two-party inside-outside scam, I'll take it.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ

#1222299 - Tue Nov 08 2016 09:20 AM Re: Election Day 2016 [Re: Captain Sammitch]
Matter-eater Man

If it went to the House, Trump would be handed the office with no regard to the popular vote.

Fair play!

Page 1 of 21 12345>Last »

Hop to:
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
2984 Members
14 Forums
65270 Topics
1184519 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Amazon Games -> Google Play Devices?
by Jensen Breck
Hey Guys Do you know android new latest app for racing games ?
by Jensen Breck
How to downgrade google play services
by Jensen Breck
How to get installs in playstore.
by Jensen Breck
Flo Steinberg died!
by Wonder Boy
U.S. states with most and least debt
by Wonder Boy
Trump says U.S. prepared to intervene in Venezuela
by Wonder Boy
Toys R Us files for bankruptcy right before Christmas season
by Wonder Boy
What’s your favorite air-battle games?
by Jensen Breck
App to make custom keyboard for use in Windows?
by Jensen Breck