Page 22 of 22 « First<1819202122
Topic Options
#1224506 - Thu Nov 16 2017 11:16 AM Re: Election Day 2016. (Jan 19 2016, Democrats STILL wanking and crying!) [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

As for my "critical level headed review" of Trump's Asian trip, that's pretty much what was reported in the news. It's pretty much verbatim what he said. The domestic achievements he's made (now a 28% rise in the stock market since his election, an 87% reduction in illegal border crossings, the lowest unemployment rate since 2000, on and on) are likewise quantifiably true, for media willing to report them.

As for "[Trump] sided with the old KGB over our intelligence agencies", that is complete far-Left MediaMatters fantasy propaganda.
Trump's rebuilding our military and strong foreign policy is not something Putin/KGB welcomes.

It is in fact the Democrats, for DECADES and certainly Hillary and Obama, who have treasonously surrendered on every front, or when not able to make it happen, at least pushed for surrender. Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, that compromised national security and left her communications with other officials ripe for the hacking by the Russians and Chinese EVERY DAY she was secretary of state. Hillary selling out 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russians in exchange for 140 million dollars in Russian donations to the Clinton Foundation. That's far from a complete list of her, and the Democrats' treasonous acts.
And further, where Trump has the appearance of "collusion", it is often the Democrats who deviously set up the circumstances to create the APPEARANCE of Trump collusion. As in the Trump Jr/Veselnetskaya meeting.

#1224844 - Mon Jan 08 2018 11:46 PM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I was in Palm Beach on both Dec 31 2017, and on Jan 1, 2018.

On Dec 31, there were about 40 West Palm Beach cops, and possibly some other Secret Service and other private security as we passed Mar A Lago. There was an outside tent over part of the road through the parking lot where they would stop cars going in to inspect them first before letting them drive in.

Going by from I-95 east toward Mar A Lago on Jan 1st, I noticed a lot more police along the two-mile stretch, at least 100. There were also a lot of people standing by the road with signs. I'd say at least 300. This was about 4 PM, and coincidentally, about the time Trump was to leave and head West on Southern Blvd to depart from the West Palm Beach airport, back to the White House.

Remarkably, virtually none of the signs held were negative. Mostly they said things like "Thank you, Mr. President", "We love you.", "We support you, President Trump", Latinos for Trump". Jews for Trump", and one I had to stop to read, "TRUMP didn't create hate, he revealed it!"

I only saw one opposition group of about 7 people, holding a large sign that took about 5 people to hold, that just said in large letters, "RESIGN". So, over 95% positive. I've never seen such an adoring crowd for a political leader.
No mention of that on the news, of course. But I was there, I saw it.

I was previously at the Boca Raton Resort and Club when Bill Clinton was there in 2000 for a world economic conference, but didn't see him. Quite the opposite for Clinton, there were over 100 protestors, none of whom supported Clinton, and addressed his crimes and abuses with their signs.

The only president I actually met and shook hands with was Gerald Ford, at a campaign rally, in 1976. It was interesting to see Secret Service agents staking out all the rooftops before his appearance. And he was quite personable, I exchanged a few words with him. I was 13. As a kid, I was amazed he'd give me any attention.

But I was very struck by the overwhelming positive reception for Trump a few days ago, along his route to the airport.
That'll get televised coverage, oh... never.

#1224845 - Mon Jan 08 2018 11:56 PM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

http://www.maralagoclub.com/default.aspx?p=dynamicmodule&pageid=100099&ssid=100114&vnf=1

#1224846 - Tue Jan 09 2018 12:29 AM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Trump today in Nashville, Tennessee, speech before signing farm bill.

Many points where he addresses the specific concerns of regular middle class citizens. As contrasted with Democrats who prioritize leftist groups, minorities (portrayed as victims to rally them to vote as Democrats). And illegal immigrants, that Democrats treat better than they treat taxpaying U.S. citizens or U.S. military veterans or police.

Trump is addressing their specific concerns, while Democrats have been kneecapping them for 8 years.
Gee, why do you suppose these people are voting for Trump and support him so enthusiastically?

Page 22 of 22 « First<1819202122

Hop to:
January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
2992 Members
14 Forums
65359 Topics
1185106 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Hawaii MISSILE ALERT sent out. False alarm, but...
by Wonder Boy
Psychiatry, a precursor to Nazism, its successor, and a tool of authoritarian statism?
by Wonder Boy
Democrats and Republican Legislators Slam Trump For Harsh Language Describing Immigrant Countries
by Wonder Boy
Dan Conner aint so dead after all.
by Lothar of The Hill People
Author Nicholas Sparks, On the Key to Happiness
by Wonder Boy
Average Penis Size of American Men
by Wonder Boy
America's 24 Dying Industries
by Wonder Boy
Post your favorite Coca-Cola Freestyle flavors and mixes in myah!
by McGurk
FIRE AND FURY by Michael Wolff, tabloid book about Trump White House
by Wonder Boy
Face Front True Believer! Stan Lee accused of asking home care nurses for oral sex
by the G-man