Page 22 of 24 « First<2021222324>
Topic Options
#1224506 - Thu Nov 16 2017 11:16 AM Re: Election Day 2016. (Jan 19 2016, Democrats STILL wanking and crying!) [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

As for my "critical level headed review" of Trump's Asian trip, that's pretty much what was reported in the news. It's pretty much verbatim what he said. The domestic achievements he's made (now a 28% rise in the stock market since his election, an 87% reduction in illegal border crossings, the lowest unemployment rate since 2000, on and on) are likewise quantifiably true, for media willing to report them.

As for "[Trump] sided with the old KGB over our intelligence agencies", that is complete far-Left MediaMatters fantasy propaganda.
Trump's rebuilding our military and strong foreign policy is not something Putin/KGB welcomes.

It is in fact the Democrats, for DECADES and certainly Hillary and Obama, who have treasonously surrendered on every front, or when not able to make it happen, at least pushed for surrender. Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, that compromised national security and left her communications with other officials ripe for the hacking by the Russians and Chinese EVERY DAY she was secretary of state. Hillary selling out 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russians in exchange for 140 million dollars in Russian donations to the Clinton Foundation. That's far from a complete list of her, and the Democrats' treasonous acts.
And further, where Trump has the appearance of "collusion", it is often the Democrats who deviously set up the circumstances to create the APPEARANCE of Trump collusion. As in the Trump Jr/Veselnetskaya meeting.

#1224844 - Mon Jan 08 2018 11:46 PM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I was in Palm Beach on both Dec 31 2017, and on Jan 1, 2018.

On Dec 31, there were about 40 West Palm Beach cops, and possibly some other Secret Service and other private security as we passed Mar A Lago. There was an outside tent over part of the road through the parking lot where they would stop cars going in to inspect them first before letting them drive in.

Going by from I-95 east toward Mar A Lago on Jan 1st, I noticed a lot more police along the two-mile stretch, at least 100. There were also a lot of people standing by the road with signs. I'd say at least 300. This was about 4 PM, and coincidentally, about the time Trump was to leave and head West on Southern Blvd to depart from the West Palm Beach airport, back to the White House.

Remarkably, virtually none of the signs held were negative. Mostly they said things like "Thank you, Mr. President", "We love you.", "We support you, President Trump", "Latinos for Trump". "Jews for Trump", and one I had to stop to read, "TRUMP didn't create hate, he revealed it!"

I only saw one opposition group of about 7 people, holding a large sign that took about 5 people to hold, that just said in large letters, "RESIGN". So, over 95% positive. I've never seen such an adoring crowd for a political leader.
No mention of that on the news, of course. But I was there, I saw it.

I was previously at the Boca Raton Resort and Club when Bill Clinton was there in 2000 for a world economic conference, but didn't see him. Quite the opposite for Clinton, there were over 100 protestors, none of whom supported Clinton, and addressed his crimes and abuses with their signs.

The only president I actually met and shook hands with was Gerald Ford, at a campaign rally, in 1976. It was interesting to see Secret Service agents staking out all the rooftops before his appearance. And he was quite personable, I exchanged a few words with him. I was 13. As a kid, I was amazed he'd give me any attention.

But I was very struck by the overwhelming positive reception for Trump a few days ago, along his route to the airport.
That'll get televised coverage, oh... never.

#1224845 - Mon Jan 08 2018 11:56 PM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

http://www.maralagoclub.com/default.aspx?p=dynamicmodule&pageid=100099&ssid=100114&vnf=1

#1224846 - Tue Jan 09 2018 12:29 AM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Trump today in Nashville, Tennessee, speech before signing farm bill.

Many points where he addresses the specific concerns of regular middle class citizens. As contrasted with Democrats who prioritize leftist groups, minorities (portrayed as victims to rally them to vote as Democrats). And illegal immigrants, that Democrats treat better than they treat taxpaying U.S. citizens or U.S. military veterans or police.

Trump is addressing their specific concerns, while Democrats have been kneecapping them for 8 years.
Gee, why do you suppose these people are voting for Trump and support him so enthusiastically?

#1224917 - Sat Jan 20 2018 05:19 PM Re: Trump leaving Palm Beach on 1-1-2018, warm reception [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Yesterday marks exactly one year since Trump was inaugurated as president.

TRUMP'S FIRST YEAR OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS COMPILED IN A SHOCKINGLY LONG LIST

It's been a very good year!

#1225172 - Fri Feb 23 2018 10:21 PM Re: Trump since 2016: before CPAC, summing up his successes [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Trump spoke before CPAC this morning, for about an hour and 15 minutes. Toward the end, citing a long list of what he has accomplished. Would that Democrats and the liberal media would give him credit for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHvHXlM0JtY

An economy growing at a faster rate than in roughly 20 years, black unemployment and women's unemployment at record lows. Rebuilding our military, trying to pass infrastructure rebuilding, and offer for DACA reform that demonstrates the Democrats' unwillingness to negotiate, securing our borders. All this, amidst incredible lawless DNC obstruction, and a witch-hunt Meuller investigation.

#1225173 - Fri Feb 23 2018 10:28 PM Re: Trump since 2016, State of The Union sums up successes press won't ecknowledge [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

I forgot to post Trump's State Of The Union address a few weeks ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA

Again, citing his achievements the liberal media refuses to acknowledge and report. And the Democrats who sat there scowling and refused to applaud when Trump acknowledged soldier heroes, citizen heroes, and others who have sacrificed for the nation and their patriotic ambitions, and who have triumphed.
The Democrats couldn't even cheer for THAT!

Regardless, it again manifests that Trump has largely fulfilled his promises, and achieved more than either of his predecessors did in 8 years each. He has brought this country back from the Democrat/establishment Republican abyss.

#1225253 - Wed Mar 21 2018 06:28 AM Re: Trump since 2016, State of The Union sums up successes press won't ecknowledge [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I bask in Trump's victory over this hegemonic liberal media propaganda every day. It's SUCH a pleasure to listen to Trump propose new policy that (like no other president since Reagan) MAKES SENSE and is of visible benefit to the nation and its people. And how the Democrats and liberal media go absolutely wild in response, bemoan Armageddon if it is imposed, and when the exact opposite happens, somehow they still can't acknowledge that Trump was right all along.

"Build a wall, stop illegal immigration." Even without the wall (YET!) Illegal immigration is way down, by about 75%, just based on Trump's stated determination. And that is one area Jeff Sessions is doing his job right, cracking down on sanctuary cities.

"Lower taxes, cut regulation." Done, and done! We are already seeing the economic benefit. And where Trump promised to cut 2 regulations for every new one written, it is quantifiably true that Trump has cut more than 20 regulations for each new one.

U.S. leadership in the world. The initial strike by Trump in Syria. ISIS more than 97% destroyed. North Korea at least talking about negotiating peace. Trump taking on nations that benefit from free trade tariff-free with the U.S., but reciprocate with huge tariffs on U.S. goods exported to their countries. No example better than the auto industry. The liberals whine and scream coming Armageddon again, but fail to acknowledge that trade deficits sharply rose during their allegedly more sensible and diplomatic policies that pushed American factories and jobs overseas. Now they are coming back.

Lots more Trump has accomplished in just a year. But that alone should only increase Trump's support in Nov 2020.

While Democrats are still talking about "social justice", siding with Black Lives Matter shooting cops, pushing for gender-neutral bathrooms, trying to take away guns (except for the people who guard them!), trying to shut down free speech on college campuses, and defending corrupt officials like Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Robert Meuller. And no one is listening. Please, by all means, keep it up, Dems!

#1225556 - Sat Apr 21 2018 04:19 PM Re: Trump since 2016, State of The Union sums up successes press won't ecknowledge [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

I love it! It never gets old.

How the media gleefully anticipated a landslide for Hillary, and how despite all their predicions of the inevitability of a Hillary victory, it turned out in fact to be a landslide for Trump.

It's amazing to watch in retrospect.

#1225685 - Fri May 11 2018 12:46 AM Re: Trump since 2016, State of The Union sums up successes press won't ecknowledge [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Trump gave an energetic campaign-style speech tonight in Elkhart, Indiana for roughly an hour from about 7:30 to 8:30 PM. Talking about his excesses, including the release by North Korea of three U.S. prisoners they've held for about 3 years. Trump cited the waste of Obama and his other predecessors who gave away hundreds of billions and got no return on what they spent. And that Trump gave away nothing to secure the release of these prisoners.

Trump also cited his unprecedented numbers on his economy, jobs for blacks and Hispanics, his foreign policy and trade successes, and the success of Republicans in campaigns over the last two days that bodes well for 2018. This week, Trump also (despite 91% negative coverage by the liberal media!) has now passed the 51% threshold in presidential poll support.

Citing that by many measures, the country has NEVER had such high numbers, and certainly the best in 20 years, he announced a new slogan for November 2018 and 2020: "KEEP AMERICA GREAT" !

The Democrats always portray Trump and his supporters as motivated by "hate" and compare them to Nazis. But for "Nazis", Trump's speeches are consistently optimistic and filled with humor, and a long list of what has been achieved. He even says the media as much as they hate him, actually benefit as well from their coverage of Trump, that their ratings have never been higher!
I've never seen "hate" that was so cheerful and inclusive.
As opposed to the race- and class-splintering demagoguery and Alinsky tactics we had in Obama's Germany.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

Page 22 of 24 « First<2021222324>

Hop to:
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Forum Stats
3010 Members
14 Forums
65554 Topics
1187781 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Changes (sort of) in the DCU.
by Lothar of The Hill People
What TV series or movies are "local" for you?
by Wonder Boy
Pelosi did a good job today
by Matter-eater Man
Rudolph the controversial social justice warrior
by Wonder Boy
Who here thinks the French riots have anything to do with a gas tax?
by Pariah
George H.W. Bush dies at age 94
by Wonder Boy
Aquaman Final Trailer Breakdown: 10 New Secrets & Reveals
by the G-man
Holy Shit. Mego's back?
by the G-man
American killed by isolated tribal natives on island near India
by Wonder Boy
The endless list of Democrat crimes that go unpunished
by Wonder Boy