RKMBs
Posted By: Bianca Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-08 11:02 PM
The Seige - part 3 -- July 15th -- 9/8C

The second season opens with the conclusion of a three-part storyline. Col. Caldwell reinforces the beleaguered Atlantis team as the Wraith mass for another assault. Meanwhile, a seriously wounded Lt. Ford's abnormally rapid recovery causes further worry as his behavior turns erratic.

Pictures from GateWorld.net from part 3 of The Seige.
this show is nowhere near as good as SG-1
Posted By: Bianca Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-11 4:41 PM
It's "different" though.

And believe it or not . . . one of my favorite characters is Rodney. Well, Rodney (scientist dude) and Carson (Medical doctor).

Although I have to say, I can't wait to see Mitch Pillegi back on TV again.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 1:36 AM
I like... uh... the stargate!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 6:49 AM
Although never a big fan of the Stargate series, this show really is the inferior of the two, from what I've seen. The guy playing the "captain/commander/leader" is a terrible actor. I've never seen so much pseudo-machismo laid on so thick. And, the "scientist/doctor" guy is pretty cliche' comic relief.

Now, now, I know, I know... "Here comes Pro into a thread simply to bash it". Well, that's NOT the case this time. I think the special effects are some of the best on television, and the concept is rather original in its own way. So there. Something positive.

It's the casting that's just piss-poor, in my opinion...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 7:01 AM
I like it, I watched the marathon the other day...pretty good.. I have to catch up on battlestar..

Now, mind you I just think these shows blow away alias, survivor and all that sex & the city bullshit.... It's no JLU though...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 7:04 AM
I like Battlestar Galactica, the new Doctor Who series, and...well, Enterprise when it was on. Other than that, there's no sci-fi out there right now that gets me excited...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 7:18 AM
sniff, farscape...
Posted By: PenWing Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-12 10:46 PM
I like Atlantis more than SG-1, and it's because I like the cast. They're more fun. SG-1 unfortunately has gotten a bit stale.
Posted By: Bianca Re: Stargate: Atlantis -- Season 2 - 2005-07-13 3:40 PM
Well, hopefully with the addition of some new cast members for both shows, they both might get a little kick in the pants.
© RKMBs