RKMBs
Posted By: PCG342 Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-22 10:48 AM
Okay, I suppose, since we discuss media an' shit in this particular section, this discussion is best suited for here.
My trusty ol' Mp3 player has been dying, and I was looking to replace it with a Creative Labs model, probably either the ZEN V

or the Stone

Since I was early to work, I saw they'd discounted all the Creative Labs Mp3 players. So I bought a ZEN V Plus -- which not only plays audio but has a built-in microphone and FM radio tuner... AND plays videos... for $69.88, plus tax, minus employee discount. Mind you, this was the 2gb model. Initially, it was smaller than I'd expected; the screen's only about the size of a postage stamp. Then I realized just how heavy the little player was. Not a bad thing, by any means.
It comes packaged with a USB cable, and an adapter to rip audio using the line-in jack, as well as headphones, a lanyard and a drawstring bag.
But how does it perform? Well, it sounds fantastic, plays nicely with Vista straight out of the package and is highly customizable; you can even choose from a number of visual themes. I can't yet comment on battery life, but we shall soon find out.
If you've got some spare cash and are in the market for an MP3 player, I'd strongly recommend it. I have yet to try messing with video yet; I'm not holding out much hope, as the screen is tiny.
It also displays photos, and I didn't get around to playing with that, either.
Posted By: rex Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-22 3:46 PM
http://www.livejournal.com
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-22 8:40 PM
http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com
Posted By: rex Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-22 8:57 PM
Poor stupid crackbaby. You don't get anything do you?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-22 10:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
Okay, I suppose, since we discuss media an' shit in this particular section, this discussion is best suited for here.
My trusty ol' Mp3 player has been dying, and I was looking to replace it with a Creative Labs model, probably either the ZEN V

or the Stone

Since I was early to work, I saw they'd discounted all the Creative Labs Mp3 players. So I bought a ZEN V Plus -- which not only plays audio but has a built-in microphone and FM radio tuner... AND plays videos... for $69.88, plus tax, minus employee discount. Mind you, this was the 2gb model. Initially, it was smaller than I'd expected; the screen's only about the size of a postage stamp. Then I realized just how heavy the little player was. Not a bad thing, by any means.
It comes packaged with a USB cable, and an adapter to rip audio using the line-in jack, as well as headphones, a lanyard and a drawstring bag.
But how does it perform? Well, it sounds fantastic, plays nicely with Vista straight out of the package and is highly customizable; you can even choose from a number of visual themes. I can't yet comment on battery life, but we shall soon find out.
If you've got some spare cash and are in the market for an MP3 player, I'd strongly recommend it. I have yet to try messing with video yet; I'm not holding out much hope, as the screen is tiny.
It also displays photos, and I didn't get around to playing with that, either.

Fuck off!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 2:12 AM
No one cares about your gayblog threads, PCG. Fuck off and die.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 2:21 AM
Especially when it involves a shitty 2gig MP3 player!

Who the fuck buys 2gig?
Especially if it plays video!
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 3:03 AM
It does come in a 14gb model, I just can't afford it.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 3:16 AM
14gig?
Fuck off and die!

I wouldnt piss on a 14gig MP3 player!
Posted By: rex Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 3:26 AM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
It does come in a 14gb model, I just can't afford it.

Its still your gayblog thread. No one gives a shit. Go use your sucking ability on a tailpipe.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 5:22 AM
My little brother's penis is larger than 14gb. 14gb is for babies. I don't even have a little brother. He's non existant but his penis is larger than your 14gb. Suck on that!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-24 4:14 PM
I am sure he would love to suck on a penis!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:13 AM
pcg, you're more than welcome to post this stuff in the arcade forum, where I'm quite certain no one would ever dream of tampering with it.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:35 AM
Gee, thanks, Sammitch!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:36 AM
PCG likes people tampering with him!
Posted By: rex Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:48 AM
As long as he's getting attention he's happy.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:51 AM
I'm just hurt that he doesn't seem to appreciate my offer. \:\(
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:52 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
pcg, you're more than welcome to post this stuff in the arcade forum, where I'm quite certain no one would ever dream of tampering with it.

Mostly because no one would ever dream of going into that forum.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 3:58 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

it's too bad for you, really, since that means you missed harley showing her boobs in there a few days ago.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 4:03 AM
She only showed them in the arcade forum cause the mods are gay, so she felt safe!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 4:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

it's too bad for you, really, since that means you missed pariah showing his boobs in there a few days ago.

I'm sure you'll post the pics in your own message board...just like I'm sure I won't go there either.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Creative Labs Zen V Plus - 2008-03-25 4:14 AM
hell, I don't go to my boards. again, weak sauce. I'm somewhat disappointed. \:\(
© RKMBs