RKMBs
Posted By: rex The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:18 AM
Watched the first two episodes. Somewhat amusing. A basic cop show that tries to be funny while only succeeding sometimes. I'll give it another couple episodes to see where it goes.
Posted By: Rob Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:21 AM
you're the reason arrested development didn't last!!1!
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:28 AM
That's getting old.
Posted By: Rob Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:36 AM
your mom is getting old
Posted By: Rob Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:37 AM
but she can still fuck like a thoroughbred!
Posted By: Rob Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 1:38 AM
(she's also the reason arrested development didn't last!!1!!!!1!)
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 4:06 AM
It's a decent show. I'm glad Perrineau got a chance to do something other than be that asshole guy on Lost.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 4:37 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLTTTTTTTTT!!!!
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 4:47 AM
No, that's Lothar.
Posted By: Rob Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 5:45 AM
the crippled guy from Oz?

Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLTTTTTTTTT!!!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 6:14 AM
I like it. Sure, the dispatch voiceover needs to go. But it's nice to see a show that balances procedural drama with not taking itself too seriously. The second episode was a huge jump in quality over the pilot, and tonight's episode was pretty solid as well.
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 6:17 AM
How many have aired? I've only seen the first two.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 6:38 AM
Just two so far. I think Pro and Mamma (Pro Mamma) are smoking dope together tonight and getting their fact mixed up.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/theunusuals/index?pn=bio#t=actor&d=185451
I didn't realize Perrineau was the Wheelchair bound guy in OZ.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 7:35 AM
Three. The pilot. Last week's episode. And the Tuesday night episode. There's one tomorrow night.

BOW TO MY GREATNESS, LOTHAR!!!
Posted By: Moe Jamma Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 7:47 AM

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-22 7:49 AM
\:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 3:05 AM
Canceled. I'm not even gonna bother watching the remaining ones.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 4:17 PM
Damn.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 5:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: rex
Canceled.

Damn. How many more hours of "Extreme Makeover" and "Dancing with the Stars" does ABC need?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 6:49 PM
All of them, apparently.

I watch exactly three shows on ABC - Better Off Ted, The Unusuals, and Castle. Nice to know that ABC is hot to chase me away from network TV. Hopefully, some other network will pick these shows up, as they're worth saving.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 7:36 PM
I voluntarily watch two ABC shows: Ted and Lost. I sometimes watch Greys' Anatomy because my wife makes me (and even she's starting to get sick of Greys'). So after this year I'll probably be watching exactly one ABC show and, after next year, zero.
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 7:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
All of them, apparently.

I watch exactly three shows on ABC - Better Off Ted, The Unusuals, and Castle. Nice to know that ABC is hot to chase me away from network TV. Hopefully, some other network will pick these shows up, as they're worth saving.

Castle got canceled as well.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 8:08 PM
All of them, apparently.

Damnit!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 8:17 PM
All of them, apparently.

Which makes FOX my one stop for network TV. At least, until they give up on Lie To Me and Fringe.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 8:23 PM
I like the Office and 30 Rock on NBC and How I Met Your Mother on CBS. But, yeah, the bulk of network shows I watch are on Fox at this point.

And, if you think NBC is bad now, wait until they lose five hours of primetime per week to the new Leno show.
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 8:23 PM
I hate all the tards that watch the CSI shows instead of good shows. I blame them.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 9:14 PM
ABC seems to have a knack lately for developing groundbreaking shows and then canceling them. I'm surprised 'Pushing Daisies' was given more than one season.

I don't really sit down to watch much network TV at all anymore. I like little of what they've got. I'll catch 'Chuck' every once in a while. 'Better Off Ted' was funny. Mostly, I stick to cable. Usually the History Channel or something like that.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 9:20 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
ABC seems to have a knack lately for developing groundbreaking shows and then canceling them. I'm surprised 'Pushing Daisies' was given more than one season.

That was actually just an accident of the writers' strike. They didn't have any new shows in the pipeline and it was easier to just renew the ones that had started right before the strike. A fair number of "marginally" rated shows got renewals for that reason.
Posted By: rex Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 10:55 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

I'll catch 'Chuck' every once in a while.

I just watched the first season of that show and loved it, which means it will get canceled.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Unusuals - 2009-04-28 11:21 PM
It's on the bubble.
© RKMBs