RKMBs
Since they've made movies about practically every other war....
You're right. They should, and at the end, a jaded American soldier blows up Philadelphia in protest of the war. That'd be COOL!!!

(This whole thing has gotten very retarded.)
OOH! And he could blow up Philadelphia as Stan Bush's "The Touch" plays! Cuz he's the voice of a generation!
They should also make a film about a wanabe sister fucker who drove his brother to betray his country, because he was such a retarded fucknugget, and has never had sex!
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
They should also make a film about a wanabe sister fucker who drove his brother to betray his country, because he was such a retarded fucknugget, and has never had sex!

Only if Stan Bush can do the soundtrack.
Snarf likes Stan Bush, because thats the closest he will ever come to seeing bush!
You used that joke already. You might need some new material.
You need some new material as I am sure you have run out of tissues by now!
I'm sure you've run out of tissues as well, crying over a war that ended over two decades ago....
Crying with laughter at your pathetic posts more like.
That was a war?I remembered it as an outing for the British army with a bit of gun-play.
 Originally Posted By: allan1
That was a war?I remembered it as an outing for the British army with a bit of gun-play.

How can you be so glib? Many puffins died that day! Died, I tells ya!!!
Snarf is the perfect liberal tool, despises war but will make fun of people dying when it suits him. What a retard.
First time Snarf has ever been a perfect anything.
what about perfect virgin?
© RKMBs