RKMBs
Posted By: Pig Iran Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-19 8:49 PM
Now that I have HD I'm getting these shows and they are awesome. Something about seeing cars in HD helps to make good shows better.
Anyone else watch these?

Also the Isle of Mann TT and World Rally Championships are awesome.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-19 11:06 PM
My buddy downloads the new Top Gear episodes the Monday after they air, then we watch them the following Saturday. Great show...I'm not even a car guy and I love it.
Top Gear is awesome. Great show.
I thought there was a US version of the show now, with different presenters.
Is Pig talking about the Brit version or the US version?

Oh and Pig, if you like the TT and WRC, try to seek out things like the BTCC, WSBK and Moto GP if you can find them. (I'd be surprised if you can get the BTCC though)
Also the Australian V8 series can be very entertaining.

I'd also highly recomend the Race of champions, which always runs right at the end of the year (it used to be in Dec and was one day, but this year it changed to a two day event in Nov).
The ROC is just racing for fun and charity, and features anyone from the racing world, including Formula 1, Rally, Le Mans, Motor cross and Nascar among others.
Posted By: rex Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-20 3:46 AM
Adam Carolla was going to host the American Top Gear but it never got any farther than taping the pilot.
I remembered hearing that Tanner Foust was sposed to be part of it, then heard no more.
Posted By: rex Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-20 4:45 AM
I only know about it because Carolla talks about it on his podcast all the time.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-20 5:26 AM
Discovery Channel used to show Top Gear, but now it's on BBC Amercia. And, yes, it does kick ass. I think my new favorite is the BL show where they fill the cars with water.
new series started about 4 or 5 weeks ago, so keep an eye out
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-20 8:51 PM
I was talking about the BBC version.
So is Nowhereman.

The new series(season) started a few weeks ago.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Wheeler Dealer, chop Shop, & Top Gear - 2009-12-20 11:42 PM
Tonights episode is about a motorsport art gallery.
My company provided most of the artwork.

Oh, and I know who The Stig is.
Tonights one is one of their specials, like the USA or Africa ones.
They drive across Bolivia and Mxys back garden in Chile.
Oh no they ruined my carnations!
and the pansies.

tho why snarf and wanky were in your garden, i dont know.
© RKMBs