RKMBs
Hi, this is the new official Doctor Who thread.
Now that you've had time to settle in, when does the Neil Gaiman episode air? Thanks.

PS: You can't post in the other thread anymore, doctor please close it.
Posted By: rex Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-24 7:59 AM
I saw Serenity on TV the other day.
I just watched Megamind. Fun movie.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-24 5:20 PM
Allow me to be the first one to point out that Doctor Who is gay. Or, at least, the last one was...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-24 5:31 PM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Now that you've had time to settle in, when does the Neil Gaiman episode air? Thanks.

I answered you in the other thread as this thread seems to have crossed the boarder illegally. We're looking at deporting it otherwise it'll start doing the same work as all the other threads at only half the price. That's not good for all the naturally born threads out there looking to be posted.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-24 11:31 PM
MXY!! That's it. I'm taking over Chile...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-25 4:05 AM
Dad, please don't embarrass me in front of my friends!
Posted By: Grimm Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-25 4:23 AM
is he making you serve his friends cocktails again?

Pro haxxors Chile! Film at 11!
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
is he making you serve his friends cocks again?

Pro haxxors Chile! Film at 11!

Meet the new boss same as the old.
Posted By: iggy Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-26 7:41 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

I answered you in the other thread as this thread seems to have crossed the boarder illegally. We're looking at deporting it otherwise it'll start doing the same work as all the other threads at only half the price. That's not good for all the naturally born threads out there looking to be posted.

\:lol\:
Posted By: thedoctor Re: The New Official Doctor Who Thread - 2011-04-26 4:13 PM
Internet border safety is not laughing matter, Iggy. It is second in seriousness only to internet honor.
© RKMBs