RKMBs
Michigan woman sues over misleading 'Drive' trailer:
  • The lawsuit filed by Sarah Deming says distributor FilmDistrict marketed "Drive" as "very similar to the 'Fast and the Furious,' or similar, series of movies"

The actual film "bore very little similarity to a chase, or race action film ... having very little driving in the motion picture," the suit alleges.

Deming's lawsuit goes on to say that the film "substantially contained extreme gratuitous dehumanizing racism directed at members of the Jewish faith, and thereby promoted criminal violence against members of the Jewish faith."

She is seeking a refund of her ticket price, and intends to turn the case into a class action suit to end misleading movie trailers

This is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.
\:lol\:
blodgrive
blogger
livejorunal
pypetad
squarspace
blogsream jotsspot
blogitfree
22 blog HI
xagna myspace
blogxstar
MSN psaces
persnos
blogercrab
blogweb
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Michigan woman sues over misleading 'Drive' trailer:
  • The lawsuit filed by Sarah Deming says distributor FilmDistrict marketed "Drive" as "very similar to the 'Fast and the Furious,' or similar, series of movies"

The actual film "bore very little similarity to a chase, or race action film ... having very little driving in the motion picture," the suit alleges.

Deming's lawsuit goes on to say that the film "substantially contained extreme gratuitous dehumanizing racism directed at members of the Jewish faith, and thereby promoted criminal violence against members of the Jewish faith."

She is seeking a refund of her ticket price, and intends to turn the case into a class action suit to end misleading movie trailers

This is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.

I wonder how Michigan has that set up. Here, you can only win an amount equal to the amount of money you're out of. Even in a class action situation, I don't see a law firm who'll think this will be good business sense for them.
Does anyone remember the good old days when Bunny wold talk less and expose herself more?
Fuck off, Gerald.
Yay for Sneaky!
Yay for Sneaky's bunnies!
© RKMBs