RKMBs
Posted By: Prometheus What is this and why haven't I seen it? - 2012-01-16 8:28 PM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: What is this and why haven't I seen it? - 2012-01-16 8:33 PM
1) Gentlement Broncos. 2) Because you smoke pot.
Never heard of it. But, if that's Sam Rockwell, I'm Netflixing it immediately...
I don't have much of an appetite, thank you.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What is this and why haven't I seen it? - 2012-01-17 2:17 AM
Directed by the guy who did Napoleon Dynamite. Also stars Jemaine Clement from Flight Of The Conchords. It's pretty funny but, since we all know you hate all that is good in this world, I suggest you avoid it, Pro. And fuck off. But mostly avoid it. But you could also fuck off, if you want. Or just avoid the movie. Whatever.
Not only will I watch, but I WON'T fuck off either! Ha! Eat it, Bahstan!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What is this and why haven't I seen it? - 2012-01-17 4:01 AM
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Not only will I watch, but I WON'T fuck off either! Ha! Eat it, Bahstan!

I miss Nowhereman... \:\(

I miss Silky... \:\(
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
I miss Nowhereman... \:\(

I miss Silky... \:\(
\:lol\: this movie is great! Its hard as balls to find in stores though. I just talked the video store into selling me their copy for $3. I can't wait to get hammered and watch it!!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: What is this and why haven't I seen it? - 2012-01-18 2:32 AM
Rockwell's dual performances make it genius.
© RKMBs