RKMBs
Harold Ramis dead at age 69.

Bye, Egon.
On the bright side, this diminishes somewhat dan ackroyds threat to move forward with a third Ghostbusters film.
Bye,Harold.
\:\(
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
On the bright side, this diminishes somewhat dan ackroyds threat to move forward with a third Ghostbusters film.

Yeah cause that helps. Surely it just gives him sole creative power.
A dead critical part of a franchise never stopped him making a Blues Brothers sequel now did it.
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Yeah cause that helps. Surely it just gives him sole creative power.
A dead critical part of a franchise never stopped him making a Blues Brothers sequel now did it.

Good point. I had mercifully forgot about BB2000.

Man, what a loss.
One of the funniest guys in film. I especially love his scripting and role in Ghostbusters I and II.

My favorite line ever of his was in the first Glostbusters movie, where he asks this lady a bunch of questions after she sees a ghost, concluding with "Are you menstruating today?"
An exasperated city councilman interrupts, asking "What's that got to do with anything."
To which Ramis' character turns and responds: "Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

69 is way too young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Ramis

Harold Allen Ramis (November 21, 1944 – February 24, 2014) was an American actor, director, and writer specializing in comedy. His best-known film acting roles are as Egon Spengler in Ghostbusters (1984) and Russell Ziskey in Stripes (1981); he also co-wrote both films.[1] As a writer-director, his films include the comedies Caddyshack (1980), National Lampoon's Vacation (1983), Groundhog Day (1993), and Analyze This (1999). Ramis was the original head writer of the television series SCTV (on which he also performed), and one of three screenwriters for the film National Lampoon's Animal House (1978).

Ramis' films have influenced subsequent generations of comedians and comedy writers.[2] Filmmakers Jay Roach, Jake Kasdan, Adam Sandler, and Peter and Bobby Farrelly have cited his films as among their favorites.[2]
They can give the egon spengler part to john turturro.
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Man, what a loss.
One of the funniest guys in film. I especially love his scripting and role in Ghostbusters I and II.

My favorite line ever of his was in the first Glostbusters movie, where he asks this lady a bunch of questions after she sees a ghost, concluding with "Are you menstruating today?"
An exasperated city councilman interrupts, asking "What's that got to do with anything."

69 is way too young.

No dammit! That was Bill Murray!

Kill yourself!
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
They can give the egon spengler part to john turturro.

...or the guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld. He can start screaming how much he hates spooks
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Man, what a loss.

69 is way too young.

No dammit! That was Bill Murray!

Kill yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbSABWJiJc

I stand corrected, you're right, it was Bill Murray.

Too many years since I last saw it.
Even so, I think Pariah was right on many levels.
Especially the last sentence.
I agree.
I ain't afraid of no Glost.
 Originally Posted By: theLothar
I ain't afraid of no Glost.

© RKMBs