RKMBs
Posted By: Nöwheremän The Punisher comes to Netflix' Daredevil - 2015-06-10 12:51 AM
http://marvel.com/news/tv/24699/jon_bern...rvels_daredevil
Posted By: Pariah Re: The Punisher comes to Netflix' Daredevil - 2015-06-10 2:24 AM
 Quote:
“Jon Bernthal brings an unmatched intensity to every role he takes on, with a potent blend of power, motivation and vulnerability that will connect with audiences,” said Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television. “Castle’s appearance will bring dramatic changes to the world of Matt Murdock and nothing will be the same."

'Attaboy Jeph! Don't let reality get 'ya down!
Bernthal's a good choice. Marvel is kicking DC's ass all over the place when it comes to casting their characters.
what could go wrong with Jeph Loeb at the helm?
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Bernthal's a good choice. Marvel is kicking DC's ass all over the place when it comes to casting their characters.

Considering people consider that DC is kicking Marvels arse on tv, I think you are wrong on that score.
Plus, lets actually wait til the DC films start coming out before we start giving DCs casting the "Pariah seal of disapproval"

Lets not forget, people questioned Chris Evans as Captain America, Ledger as Joker, Keaton as Batman etc etc etc
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: The Punisher comes to Netflix' Daredevil - 2015-06-11 12:04 AM
Bernthal doesn't look like Castle to me. He looks tiny, like even DiCaprio could take him on in a fight. Ray Stevenson looked like a proper Frank Castle. 'cept he's Volstagg now.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: The Punisher comes to Netflix' Daredevil - 2015-06-11 12:44 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Considering people consider that DC is kicking Marvels arse on tv, I think you are wrong on that score.
Plus, lets actually wait til the DC films start coming out before we start giving DCs casting the "Pariah seal of disapproval"

Lets not forget, people questioned Chris Evans as Captain America, Ledger as Joker, Keaton as Batman etc etc etc

G-Man still thinks that the 'talkie pictures' are just a fad.
Bernthal is not even a real word.
© RKMBs