RKMBs
Double Decker Cage Tornado 6 Man Bout
MisterJLA, Captain Howdy, and Doc. Mid-Nite vs.
Captain Sammitch, Chewy Walrus, and a partner to be named!
The World, IC, and Hardcore belts are all on the line!

Women's Booby Champion Ramada vs. Lor!

Ultimate Y Match
Ultimate Y Champ Jeremy vs. Big Pimp Tim vs. Killconey

Best of Seven: Match 1
Million $ Pitbull Charlie vs. Spandex Monkey Man!
In view of what happened on last week's Havoc, I'm issuing a formal challenge for EWJ, Grimm, and an RDCW Hottie of their choice to face me, Nuriko, and Superbeasto in a six-person mixed tag team match at Convolution-- no time limit, no DQ, no countout, falls count anywhere in or near the Cheesedome.
Make it a lumberjack match! The IV and SDC would be more than happy to provide lumberjacks, I'm sure!
Captain Sammitch, Chewy Walrus, and a partner to be named!
The World, IC, and Hardcore belts are all on the line!

Women's Booby Champion
Ramada (C) vs. Lor!

*Just signed!*
Punch/Counterpunch vs. DCWEBMASTRS!

Ultimate Y Match
Ultimate Y Champ Jeremy vs. Big Pimp Tim vs. Killconey

*Just signed!*
World Tag Team Titles
Grimm & Evil (C) vs. The Outcasts!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-20 11:51 PM
Quote:

Louie Bastardo said:

RACK the WEBMASTRS!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-20 11:54 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
In view of what happened on last week's Havoc, I'm issuing a formal challenge for EWJ, Grimm, and an RDCW Hottie of their choice to face me, Nuriko, and Superbeasto in a six-person mixed tag team match at Convolution-- no time limit, no DQ, no countout, falls count anywhere in or near the Cheesedome.

Chris, the next time you have a thought. . .let it go.

I can't believe that the tag team competition is so weak that you two morons held the belts for almost half a year! I also can't believe how easy it was to beat you!

And now you want more punishment and humiliation? Fine with me. But you don't call the shots here. It's gonna be how and when I say. And what I say is that the when will be at Convolution and that you'll find out the how then and there.

Because there's a New Regime in the RDCW. And you're all on notice.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-20 11:55 PM
Don't feel bad, Chris! You should see how Grimm responds to my ideas!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-20 11:57 PM
You have ideas?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-21 12:00 AM
See what I mean?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-21 12:05 AM
no, really. . .you have them?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-21 12:07 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
See what I mean?

Grimm, can we please add lumberjacks to the tag title match? I know it won't be as ludicrous as my EIGHT-MAN LUMBERJACK TAG MATCH, but it's close!
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-21 12:22 AM
I'd go with the lumberjack idea if it was midget lumberjacks.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW presents Convolution June 25th, 2006 - 2006-06-21 12:26 AM
. . .midgets. . .
Captain Sammitch, Chewy Walrus, and Joe Mama!
The World, IC, and Hardcore belts are all on the line! If Chewy loses, he has to be MisterJLA's servant for a month! If Doc. Mid-Nite loses, he has his head shaved! If Joe Mama loses, the Four forfeit any title shots for six months!

Women's Booby Title
Ramada (C) vs. Lor vs. Nuriko!

Ultimate Y Match
Y Division Title
Jeremy (C) vs. Big Pimp Tim vs. Killconey

TLC Match
World Tag Team Titles
Grimm & Evil (C) vs. The Outcasts!

Ladder Match-#1 Contendership for Y Division Title
Hiro vs. Amuck!
© RKMBs