RKMBs
Posted By: PJP What was your favorite car you've ever owned? - 2005-06-17 12:58 AM
Another thread inspired by Beardguy!

Mine is a BMW 328.....I had 2 of them. I miss those cars. I bought a house and now I drive a Honda Pilot. But at least I have a roof over my head.
Posted By: rex Re: What was your favorite car you've ever owned? - 2005-06-17 1:07 AM
I had a 78 Mercury Cougar. I loved it, the ladies loved it. I was happy. Until it died.
PJP is a two-faced cunt!
Posted By: PJP Re: What was your favorite car you've ever owned? - 2005-06-17 1:10 AM
Your words sting me like bumble bees klinton.
Posted By: rex Re: What was your favorite car you've ever owned? - 2005-06-17 1:11 AM
Quote:

klinton said:
PJP is a two-faced cunt!

This is the "What was your favorite car you've ever owned?" thread, not state the obvious thread.
Please stay on topic.
You could always put me on ignore...like that fucker catguy.
Posted By: PJP Re: What was your favorite car you've ever owned? - 2005-06-17 1:12 AM
99 Pontiac Grand Am. Not a great car overall, but I spent thousands of dollars putting in my sound system and ricing it out. Realized what a waste it all was when it got totalled. $1,600 chrome rims and I sold them to a friend for $500 just to get rid of them. My new car is a nice replacement, though.
1976 Ford Pinto, Nothing like driving around a car that had a giant Matchstick for a rear bumper
My favorite car was a 1996 Mazda Protege. Not the greatest car I've owned BY FAR but it was a manual and I loved it.
such a chick thing to say but...

i love my miata...a gift from my dads side of the family, an MX-5 which i haven't seen yet.
my moms ford focus ain't too bad. anything..anything so i don't have to drive that old piece of shit geo...god the memories of being late to class. some day i shall own an acura TL.....
My current original "Italian Job" Mini. It's y favorite car ever. Maybe it won't be for long because we're thinking of importing another Mini late summer / early fall this year.
Quote:

Stupid Doog said:
99 Pontiac Grand Am. Not a great car overall, but I spent thousands of dollars putting in my sound system and ricing it out. Realized what a waste it all was when it got totalled. $1,600 chrome rims and I sold them to a friend for $500 just to get rid of them. My new car is a nice replacement, though.

I had a red 97 Grand Am a few years back. It got smashed the fuck up, too.
1970 Monte Carlo......what a boat.
© RKMBs