RKMBs
Posted By: Chris Oakley Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 7:06 PM
So time for a few observations.
1)The RDCW forum is the best one on these boards.End of discussion.

2)It's been waaaay too long since Chewy Walrus posted his last edition of Beat Down Central.

3)PJP is like an appendix...the RKMBs would be better off without him.

4)Somebody should do a "Poster Phoenix" mission for Darkknight 613.

When the RKMBs celebrated their 5th anniversary last year, I listed my most favorite people on these boards.Now, finally, a few of my least favorite people on these boards:

Balloon Knot--Sorry, but I just don't take too kindly to a guy who constantly tells me to shut up and uses his sig to attack me as a "useless twat".

PJP--He's got some nerve, demanding an apology from me for a feud he started.

The Captain Of Outer Space--My first real enemy at the RKMBs.

Rue de Nocturne--An instigator if ever there was one.

Old Man Oakley--Of all the phony alts who posed as relatives of mine last year, this was the one that really made me want to hunt down and kill its creator.

Animalman--Because of this totally unprovoked and untrue cheap shot on the 'Worst band of all time' thread:"Even time cannot quell Chris Oakley's hatred for mankind. Or rather, gaymankind."
Posted By: Rob Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 8:48 PM
congratulations, kristogar!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 9:12 PM
Shouldn't a thread celebrating a post milestone be POSITIVE in tone???

With that in mind, I'll add some positivity to this thread:

1) I like the new Dresden Dolls CD (Yes, Virginia) and recommend it highly. I highly anticipate the new Ghoultown CD, whenever THAT's due. And Rob Zombie's disc was a pleasant surprise.

2) I don't have Showtime, so I have to buy the DVDs if I want to watch the Masters Of Horror series. Two of four released episodes in, and I'm digging what I'm seeing. Hopefully they'll release the unaired Miike episode.

3) TNA is some great wrasslin' programming. Any match featuring Samoa Joe (not Mama), AJ Styles, and/or Christopher Daniels is must-watch. That said, I'm cautiously optimistic about the new ECW.

4) Christopher Moore's A Dirty Job was equal parts funny-as-hell and heartbreaking. A great book but, then again, all his novels are.

5) I like Prometheus. And Grimm. And Doc. And MisterJLA. And Nowhereman (cunt!). And PJP. And Rob. And Sneaky Bunny. And Wednesday. And Cross. And PenWing. And...well, I can't say I hate anyone.

6) I'm content with my current job assignment. I look forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. My manager's conference is being rescheduled, not cancelled (two days of the managers golfing, goofing off, and "working"), so that's good.

7) While I will be dropping a lot of comic titles, there are a lot I'll be picking up.

8) I'm excited about Saturday's voice chat.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 9:16 PM
Chris Oakley is the greatest alt id ever, even if he didnt list me in his hated list!
Posted By: PJP Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 10:38 PM
Fuck Off Oakley! Apologize to me!
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-17 11:59 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Shouldn't a thread celebrating a post milestone be POSITIVE in tone???

With that in mind, I'll add some positivity to this thread:

1) I like the new Dresden Dolls CD (Yes, Virginia) and recommend it highly. I highly anticipate the new Ghoultown CD, whenever THAT's due. And Rob Zombie's disc was a pleasant surprise.

2) I don't have Showtime, so I have to buy the DVDs if I want to watch the Masters Of Horror series. Two of four released episodes in, and I'm digging what I'm seeing. Hopefully they'll release the unaired Miike episode.

3) TNA is some great wrasslin' programming. Any match featuring Samoa Joe (not Mama), AJ Styles, and/or Christopher Daniels is must-watch. That said, I'm cautiously optimistic about the new ECW.

4) Christopher Moore's A Dirty Job was equal parts funny-as-hell and heartbreaking. A great book but, then again, all his novels are.

5) I like Prometheus. And Grimm. And Doc. And MisterJLA. And Nowhereman (cunt!). And PJP. And Rob. And Sneaky Bunny. And Wednesday. And Cross. And PenWing. And...well, I can't say I hate anyone.

6) I'm content with my current job assignment. I look forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. My manager's conference is being rescheduled, not cancelled (two days of the managers golfing, goofing off, and "working"), so that's good.

7) While I will be dropping a lot of comic titles, there are a lot I'll be picking up.

8) I'm excited about Saturday's voice chat.

shuddup fuckbitch, we didn't even make his list.
Posted By: allan1 Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 12:40 AM
He liked your boobies.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 12:48 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1!
Oakley still lives?!?
Posted By: PJP Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 3:50 AM
It's pretty hard to kill a good fungus!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 4:52 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

I always thought it was Nowhereman. Velo makes sense, though.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 5:29 AM
Be careful, he might delete you Zod!

Bunny Fucker List:
1) Chris Oakley

B.A. In Bunny Luvin' List:
1) Chris Oakley

So, now that Sneaky has shown her boobies you don't love her anymore....??? What a jerk!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-18 6:06 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
shuddup fuckbitch, we didn't even make his list.

You're awfully willful tonight. Perhaps I removed your ballgag too soon and you're feeling cocky. An error I won't make again.
Chris oakley needs you to pass the yambags.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-20 5:18 PM
i think it is great oakley used his 5,000 post to apologize to pjp.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-20 5:19 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
Fuck Off Oakley! Apologize to me!

Why should I? This grudge between us is entirely your fault.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-20 5:28 PM
why does oakers deny the apology here, but openly admits it elsewhere http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=13341&webtag=bc-redsox
Whoa!
Posted By: Rob Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-21 12:30 AM
no messages found, bsams.

...no messages found...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-21 1:12 AM
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-21 6:40 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
no messages found, bsams.

...no messages found...

fucking NSA!
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2006-05-22 9:59 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

2)It's been waaaay too long since Chewy Walrus posted his last edition of Beat Down Central.

When the RKMBs celebrated their 5th anniversary last year, I listed my most favorite people on these boards.Now, finally, a few of my least favorite people on these boards:

Balloon Knot--Sorry, but I just don't take too kindly to a guy who constantly tells me to shut up and uses his sig to attack me as a "useless twat".

Old Man Oakley--Of all the phony alts who posed as relatives of mine last year, this was the one that really made me want to hunt down and kill its creator.

Animalman--Because of this totally unprovoked and untrue cheap shot on the 'Worst band of all time' thread:"Even time cannot quell Chris Oakley's hatred for mankind. Or rather, gaymankind."

HA, I beat PJP on Oakley's most Hated List.

Oh and Oakley Not only are you a Cunt. Your the type of Cunt that would love to lick the glass of a Nudie booth clean. And Yes you are a useless Twat. Now Go get Aids and rid us of boring posts.
Why do you constantly deny us Chris?

Are you ashamed of us?

It hurts us everytime you pretend we dont exist.
Yes Chris, why must you hurt us so?

We love you man, even though you have no penis!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-13 11:22 PM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Yeah?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-13 11:30 PM
I bet even notwedge figured it out...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-13 11:55 PM
Exhibit A in the case of "RKMBs v. Douche-Nozzle".
Posted By: notwedge Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-13 11:59 PM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
I bet even notwedge figured it out...

I figured what out?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-14 12:00 AM
Looks like I was wrong...
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-14 12:01 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I like having sex with Prometheus. And Grimm. And Doc. And MisterJLA. And Nowhereman (cunt!). And PJP. And Rob. And Sneaky Bunny. And Wednesday. And Cross. And PenWing. And...well, I can't say I hate having sex with anyone.

Whoah.
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Hah, I'm not even real.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-14 1:47 AM
Quote:

Lothar of The Hill People said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I like having sex with Prometheus. And Grimm. And Doc. And MisterJLA. And Nowhereman (cunt!). And PJP. And Rob. And Sneaky Bunny. And Wednesday. And Cross. And PenWing. And...well, I can't say I hate having sex with anyone.

Yes, Lothar. You too. You're all great bottoms.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Well,I've finally made it to 5000... - 2007-04-14 2:02 AM
© RKMBs