RKMBs
I have no kids and my Mom is deceased so all this holiday does for me is remind me of my Mom-which is good, but Mother's Day, her Birthday, memorial day, and her Date of death are all within 30 days of each other. It's like Mom month for me I guess...
I am sorry, P.I. Did not know that your mom is gone.

I went to my club social last night, and two of my friends who drive there with me lost their mothers recently, so I played it cool and did not talk about my mom or Mother's Day.

I felt badly for them, and yet, it reminded me that I am lucky at almost age 50 to still have my mom.
If you guys would just put him on ignore or stop making so many damn threads about him he will stop. He's doing this because he's an attention whoring bill o'reilly wanna be troll. If you stop giving him attention, he will stop doing stupid shit like this.
A cunt
m
rex and sneaky.......you guys need to get a grip. Stop obsessing over G-man and you'll feel better.
I think it's very sweet people are posting my old threads, still making fun of me, or imming me wondering where I am these days.

Didn't know I was that popular :p
It is very sweet when we tell you to Go Fuck Yourself You Stupid Bitch...because it comes from the heart.
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
...:p

Quote:

rex said:
If you guys would just put him on ignore or stop making so many damn threads about him he will stop. He's doing this because he's an attention whoring bill o'reilly wanna be troll. If you stop giving him attention, he will stop doing stupid shit like this.

Don't hate the world rex, we lo- wait what?
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

rex said:

Don't hate the world rex, we lo- wait what?

He hates the world cause the world hates him. It's all a vicious cycle I'm sure.
© RKMBs