RKMBs
Posted By: notwedge I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:39 PM
As hard as it is to believe, I'm actually excited about going to work tomorrow. It's been years since that's happened. I feel like I'm being rewarded for all those days that I went in to work at a job I hated. I'm still not sure exactly where I'll be working, as there are several possibilites, but most of them seem fun (yes, actual FUN working) and one of them is something I've wanted to try as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if I'll get the specifics tomorrow, but I'm still sure tomorrow will easily be the best day of work I've had in over 5 years.
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:39 PM
how is it you have a few choices of what you will be doing?

what kind of company is it?
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:41 PM
It's a theme park. One of the most popular theme parks in the world.
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:42 PM
you're back at Disney you old scallywag! Cool....have fun.
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:46 PM
Oh, I plan to.

more fun than seeing you try to steal my modship away from me.
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 3:48 PM
It's nothing personal buddy. I just want to thank you again for voting for me as Sports mod!
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 4:09 PM
Sure, no problem.

I'm in too good of a mood to get down about it, really. May the best man win! Or, whoever you rig the vote for.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 4:44 PM
Notwedge works for Disney? Cool! When can I expect to get my free Park Hopper passes?
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 4:47 PM
I actually may be there in August....I'll let you know so you can spit in my face in person!
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 4:54 PM
Ariel works there too. We actually have more free passes than we know what to do with right now.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 4:58 PM
How is Ariel doing? She hasn't posted here in quite some time and she is missed....
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 5:00 PM
She's at work and doing well. It's her birthday today.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 5:08 PM
Cool. And I just posted in the birthday thread PJ put up for her.

what didja get her for her birthday?
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 5:18 PM
I can't tell, it's a surprise! OK, OK, I haven't gotten it yet. I'm going to pick it up while she's at work.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-08 5:21 PM
Cool!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 7:19 AM
Quote:

notwedge said:
Ariel works there too. We actually have more free passes than we know what to do with right now.

Road trip!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 8:10 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

notwedge said:

Road trip!!

yup
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 6:44 PM
I wonder how his day is going?

I bet Mickey jerked him off in the bathroom for 5 bucks!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 7:52 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
I wonder how his day is going?

I bet Mickey jerked him off in the bathroom for 5 bucks!

That kinda talk is just fucking goofy!
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 7:54 PM
he did that too!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 8:01 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
he did that too!

His day started out great. He was tabbed to play Mickey in the morning and Donald in the afternoon. Things were going well...until he bent over to pick up his Mickey head and someone sodomized him with Walt's.
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 8:05 PM
Posted By: harleykwin Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 8:56 PM
Posted By: Jeremy Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-09 9:49 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
he did that too!

Twice!
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 2:18 AM
None of that happened you liars. I'd tell you what REALLY happened, but I'm not allowed to admit that more than one woman plays Princess Jasmine.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 2:21 AM
i used to get in free, i even got to go see the animal kingdon, or whatever they call it before it opened. that tree was awesome
Posted By: Jeremy Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 8:24 AM
Quote:

notwedge said:
None of that happened you liars. I'd tell you what REALLY happened, but I'm not allowed to admit that more than one woman plays Princess Jasmine.

And Belle, and Ariel (she has nice shells).
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 5:09 PM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
i used to get in free, i even got to go see the animal kingdon, or whatever they call it before it opened. that tree was awesome

The sasfari ride was better during the cast preview. It had a huge elephant corpse. Oh, and the river ride they used to have had a dragon cave (basically a cave that flames shot out of) with partially melted suits of armor scattered around it.
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 9:50 PM
Quote:

notwedge said:

so basically you're saying Mickey used too much teeth when he sucked your cock.
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 9:53 PM
No, I was saing there was a three way. An all Jasmine three way!
Posted By: PJP Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 9:54 PM
Posted By: notwedge Re: I can't wait to go to work tomorrow! - 2007-06-10 9:57 PM
You just wish you could have seen it too.
© RKMBs