RKMBs
Posted By: rex Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 12:46 PM
I'm looking at you Target, Starbucks and Rite-Aid.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 5:43 PM
Starbucks? Really? The other two I've seen as well as CVS, Duane Reade and all the other store/pharmacy places... decorations come out 2 months in advance. It's a pet peeve too - a week before Halloween they'll have Christmas stuff up, etc. Annoying....
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 5:51 PM
I no longer celebrate holidays. Except for Christmas when my Nephews and a few friends and family members get stuff.

Color me the Grinch with this mass marketing consumerism mentality.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 6:36 PM
I bought a bag of Halloween candy at Rite - Aid almost a month ago!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 6:56 PM
Ooh! What'll I dress up as?! I'm thinking about an Upright Citizens Brigade person.
Dress as a human this year!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-29 10:19 PM
Dress as Mary Kate Olsen, Uschi.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 12:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Ooh! What'll I dress up as?! I'm thinking about an Upright Citizens Brigade person.

How about a Hitler outfit?
 Originally Posted By: rex

At least you don't have to clean up after these tards and their fucking children. Who knew that despite the transparent packaging and multiple pictures on front and back, it was still necessary to remove every element of the costume from its package and fling it to a different corner of the aisle to know what it looked like?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 12:52 AM
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

to obvious...
i have an old vagina costume, maybe i'll put some teethies on it and go as uschi.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 2:24 AM
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny
i have an old vagina costume, maybe i'll put some teethies on it and go as uschi.

That isn't too much of a deviation from your work clothes. The whole point of Halloween is too dress up like you normally wouldn't...
Posted By: rex Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 2:55 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: rex

At least you don't have to clean up after these tards and their fucking children. Who knew that despite the transparent packaging and multiple pictures on front and back, it was still necessary to remove every element of the costume from its package and fling it to a different corner of the aisle to know what it looked like?

Instead I have to listen to some half tard bitch and moan about working there.

You know Mcdonalds hires retards. You should get an application there.
I know how desperate you are for company, but I'll have to pass.

Oh, wait.

Your mom should get an application.
no, your mom takes retard applicants.
Merry Christmas,everyone!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 8:29 AM
Happy Easter!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-08-30 10:22 AM
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
The whole point of Halloween is too dress up like you normally wouldn't...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-11-01 12:49 AM
Ha.
Posted By: URG Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-11-01 2:08 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Xke5...-hitler-big.jpg
Posted By: Jay Orin Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-11-06 7:15 AM
I was a Godless Heathen Witch for Halloween!

Oh wait, you asked for my costume?

Something with a fedora.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2007-11-06 8:11 AM
post pics!
Posted By: the Re: Halloween is more than two months away - 2008-09-22 3:46 AM
Ultimate Jaburg53 cool Moderator Asshole Extraordinaire
15000+ posts Sun Sep 21 2008 08:45 PM Checking who's online
© RKMBs