RKMBs
Posted By: iggy If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 2:45 AM
I wouldn't have ended up such a dirty whore!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Insurgency_Forums/index.php?showtopic=6608&st=0&#entry17358253
 Originally Posted By: iggy

Quoted for truth. Iggy is a whore.
I don't like this, Raymond.
WE WIN AGAIN!
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
WE WIN AGAIN!

And all you get is Iggy. Enjoy.
 Originally Posted By: Iggy
I don't think most of anything going on there really has that much to do with what Rex did anymore and has become nothing short of a vendetta of some posters against others.

Lastly, if I have earned the inter-respect/friendship/acceptance of anyone over there, then I'm quite sure that it probably has much less to do with me taking a few jabs at Halo and more to do with the fact that I've scored some good zingers all around and actually taken the time to get to know these people rather than just attacking everyone there relentlessly.

Quoted for the pure fucking truth.

What's wrong, Halo? The owner of your boards actually liking us? Getting to know us? Another slow leak in your facsimile of reality?
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
WE WIN AGAIN!

we got you too, you can never leave. you wont leave until you can leave with some dignity, and that aint gunna happen, your gunna post some foolishness, everyone will laugh, youll get mad, post something equally or more foolish, everyone will laugh at you again, it's a never ending circle.
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I don't think most of anything going on there really has that much to do with what Rex did anymore and has become nothing short of a vendetta of some posters against others.

Lastly, if I have earned the inter-respect/friendship/acceptance of anyone over there, then I'm quite sure that it probably has much less to do with me taking a few jabs at Halo and more to do with the fact that I've scored some good zingers all around and actually taken the time to get to know these people rather than just attacking everyone there relentlessly.

What's wrong, Halo? The owner of your boards actually liking us? Getting to know us? Another slow leak in your facsimile of reality?

No, there's nothing wrong with him getting to know you guys.
WE WIN AGAIN!

we got you too, you can never leave. you wont leave until you can leave with some dignity, and that aint gunna happen, your gunna post some foolishness, everyone will laugh, youll get mad, post something equally or more foolish, everyone will laugh at you again, it's a never ending circle.

I can leave anytime I want. I've done it before. But you guys will never be able to forget that all of you chicken shit mother fuckers couldn't break me. You'll say you did, you'll congratulate yourselves ad nauseum, but somewhere in the back of your minds you'll all know it's bullshit.
WE WIN AGAIN!

I can leave anytime I want. I've done it before. But you guys will never be able to forget that all of you chicken shit mother fuckers couldn't break me. You'll say you did, you'll congratulate yourselves ad nauseum, but somewhere in the back of your minds you'll all know it's bullshit.

That just gave me chills, a little.
WE WIN AGAIN!

see back to make a fool of yourself again!
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
WE WIN AGAIN!

Wanna snuggle?
WE WIN AGAIN!

No, I'm back to remind you guys of what pieces of shit you are.
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
WE WIN AGAIN!

Wanna snuggle?

Always.
WE WIN AGAIN!

got you again!

WE WIN AGAIN!

got you again!

Got what? Other than serious mental problems? You're a joke BSAMS. Not even a funny one.
WE WIN AGAIN!

I can leave anytime I want. I've done it before. But you guys will never be able to forget that all of you big mean jerks couldn't stop breaking me.
WE WIN AGAIN!

got you again!

Got what? Other than serious mental problems? You're a joke BSAMS. Not even a funny one.

back again! i predicted it!
WE WIN AGAIN!

got you again!

back again! i predicted it!

I don't want to leave just yet when you assholes have all this material and STILL can't own me.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
WE WIN AGAIN!

I can leave anytime I want. I've done it before. But you guys will never be able to forget that all of you big mean jerks couldn't stop breaking me.

And all Sammitch can do is edit my post. Another sign I've gotten to you assholes.
WE WIN AGAIN!

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
WE WIN AGAIN!

Both you bitches are broken for the night. I'm sure tommorow you'll have gained renewed vigor from having repressed the memory of your breaking.
WE WIN AGAIN!

my sphincter is broken for the night. I'm sure tommorow I'll be back for more of the same.
Posted By: rex Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 4:45 AM

Prelude to a goodbye post? Just pull the trigger and get it over with.
 Originally Posted By: rex

Prelude to a goodbye post? Just pull the trigger and get it over with.

Didn't you predict a goobye post for Whomod a month ago? Yeah, you're an idiot.
WE WIN AGAIN!

Then why are you bitching about it here, and over at the Insurgency?
dammit pro, he saw him first!

Then why are you bitching about it here, and over at the Insurgency?

Let me ask you a question, asshole. If I really cared about Insurgents being friendly with you dipshits why haven't I taken issue with Syd and Sikk? Why is it that Syd herself is making a big deal of this too? Cause it's not just a matter of knowing you assholes. It's a matter of being a sellout to friends. You oughta appreciate that considering your blind loyalty to everyone dumber than you.
Because Syd and Sikk are both "on your side" and buying what you're selling. They're a security blanket for you. Iggy doesn't like all of this nonsense you've tried to stir up. He knows this has just been an excuse for you to try and get "revenge" against Joe, Grimm, Nowhereman, and myself for the first time you ran away...
Because Syd and Sikk are both "on your side" and buying what you're selling. They're a security blanket for you. Iggy doesn't like all of this nonsense you've tried to stir up. He knows this has just been an excuse for you to try and get "revenge" against Joe, Grimm, Nowhereman, and myself for the first time you ran away...

If they were buying what I'm selling than they'd be flaming you douchebags as much as I am. As it stands they don't think you morons are as bad as I do.

If Iggy truly believes that than he's as dumb as you are. If I had wanted revenge I'd have come back much sooner. At any givin time I could have gathered a bunch of people but it wasn't about "revenge".

Oh yeah, and I never talked to Nowhereman before the raid started you stupid ass.
Posted By: Rob Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 7:01 AM
At any givin time I could have gathered a bunch of people

like... a mob?
we got you too, you can never leave. you wont leave until you can leave with some dignity, and that aint gunna happen

I'm not so sure about that. He didn't let that lack of dignity stop him the last time he left us.
Posted By: Rob Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 7:06 AM
no no, he didn't leave, you moron idiot.

moron, that was strategy, idiot!
He deliberately made himself look like a bitch so we'd underestimate him? Brilliant!
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

like... a mob?

An elite group.
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
He deliberately made himself look like a bitch so we'd underestimate him? Brilliant!

It is isn't it? Works too.
If you could assemble an elite group, why haven't you?
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

We've kicked your asses in every straight up flame war thus far.

Oh, wait. You're serious.

Oh, wait. You're serious.

but but but...we nevah post that much on Fwiday, H A L O. And and Frank Burns, yeah Frank Burns he spams too
but but but...we nevah post that much on Fwiday, H A L O. And and Frank Burns, yeah Frank Burns he spams too

I'm absolutely sure that that's not an exact quote. You're editing posts now? What was that you kept saying about Sammitch when he edits posts? Something along the lines of him not being able to have an actual argument and is trying to sidetrack the conversation. I believe that's about the gist of it.

Yeah, you guys have accomplished nothing other than making us laugh and Rob money.

I'm absolutely sure that that's not an exact quote. You're editing posts now? What was that you kept saying about Sammitch when he edits posts? Something along the lines of him not being able to have an actual argument and is trying to sidetrack the conversation. I believe that's about the gist of it.

Yeah, you guys have accomplished nothing other than making us laugh and Rob money.

No, not editing. Paraphrasing. That's okay, ask Nowhereman. And, if you ACTUALLY look at what I say it's that there comes a point where Sammitch can do NOTHING but edit posts and use motie's. Thanks for the giggles, Doc.
He's still spelling out "Halo". This is too cool for words.

And it's still working! We still think you're a bitch! Wanky, you're a master strategist.
Thanks for the giggles

That's what we've been saying all along.
He's still spelling out Halo. This is too cool for words.

And it's still working! We still think you're a bitch! Wanky, you're a master strategist.

I thought you thought I was Bush?

Bitch...isn't quite the goal but I guess that'll do to. It's a small price to pay for you assholes creaming yourselves over me to the point you make yourselves look truly stupid. Like your inability to grasp the concept of friendship and looking out for others. You'd rather just dismiss me as a troll in order to alleviate any of your own guilt. Which is cool, works well in the grand scheme of things.
So, you're making yourself look stupid to make us look stupid. At least you got the first part right. Not too shabby, Wanky!
So, you're making yourself look stupid to make us look stupid. At least you got the first part right. Not too shabby, Wanky!

Pretty much. Your vague denial helps me in my holy quest though.
Posted By: Rob Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 8:02 AM

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

You must have really fallen off your rocked giving me such huge sig????
Posted By: Rob Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 8:05 AM
i figured after all this back and forth, you earned it, pal.

you're the whipping of two boards!
i figured after all this back and forth, you earned it, pal.

you're the whipping of two boards!

I do alot of whipping don't I?
Posted By: Rob Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 8:07 AM
two boards worth!

good going.
two boards worth!

good going.

Yup, I'm bad

What denial? I do honestly think you're doing a wonderful job at making yourself look stupid. Really! You're really pulling this off quite spectacularly.

What denial? I do honestly think you're doing a wonderful job at making yourself look stupid. Really! You're really pulling this off quite spectacularly.

Let's see, the denial that I don't make you guys look stupid.
You haven't, but the only reason you failed is that you made yourself look like such an idiot that even Bush would look like Einstein in comparison. I guess it's time to drop the "stupid" act once and for all, Wanky.
this thread =

(ps. welcome iggy. and syd. and whoever else decides to not hate us over green lantern)
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
this thread =

(ps. welcome iggy. and syd. and whoever else decides to not hate us over green lantern)

Nobody is gonna like you over Green Lantern, dude.
no. but someone sure does hate us because of him...
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
no. but someone sure does hate us because of him...

Have you no morals? Blaming a comic character? For the idiocy of your fellow whores? Deprived Nut, you're very deprived.
Posted By: iggy Re: If only Daddy had bought me that pony... - 2008-06-17 2:23 PM
Honestly, thank you guys for the back up, but I really don't think my internet honor is that important. But, I do mean, thanks.

Sorry for you to get involved, but Halo and I are friends again. I posted that it may have been rambunctuous (I'm drunk, sp?) to have posted the "Pony/Whore" thread. And, he--finally--realized he may have been excessive for calling me a whore.

Either way, we win. I'm not going to quit chatting with you guys just cause I got put through the wringer over there and I think that they--excuse me, Halo--got the point that just because I'm not going to "choose sides" doesn't mean that I am not the #1 Insurgent.

As some have said, I have proven myself to be able to take everything in stride and handle it (it is the internet after all). So, once again, thanks and I apologize for some of the zealousness.

-Iggy

like... a mob?

Yellow Blossum innocent User I'm delightful
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:03 AM Reading a post
Forum: Random Chat - sponsored by PJP
Thread: If only Daddy had bought me that pony...
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Honestly, thank you guys for the back up, but I really don't think my internet honor is that important. But, I do mean, thanks.

Sorry for you to get involved, but Halo and I are friends again. I posted that it may have been rambunctuous (I'm drunk, sp?) to have posted the "Pony/Whore" thread. And, he--finally--realized he may have been excessive for calling me a whore.

Either way, we win. I'm not going to quit chatting with you guys just cause I got put through the wringer over there and I think that they--excuse me, Halo--got the point that just because I'm not going to "choose sides" doesn't mean that I am not the #1 Insurgent.

As some have said, I have proven myself to be able to take everything in stride and handle it (it is the internet after all). So, once again, thanks and I apologize for some of the zealousness.

-Iggy

You were drunk?
© RKMBs