RKMBs
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 3:27 AM

im glad they dont have the gang mentality:

wait i thought we were the xenophobes?
here's the best part:

the iggy dude, has bashed rex, and not said one nice word about him, yet to mock one of their own is to support rex! mob mentality at it's best, thanks whomod and gang!

You could post quotes from the whole thread and not just the ones that support your gang mentality theory. It might make it a little more...accurate, you know?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 3:46 AM
Wanky's posts over there are proof he's done for. He used evil means to get people to follow him, but people have seen he's a shadow of whatever he once was.
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

Sucks when people point out what an idiot you are, doesn't it?
is this out of context:

Posted By: Jeremy Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 3:50 AM
You're speaking from experience?
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
Wanky's posts over there are proof he's done for. He used evil means to get people to follow him, but people have seen he's a shadow of whatever he once was.

I'm going to have to cast my spells on Iggy again!

Seriously though, you're a moron. Most of you are morons which is why the Insurgency came along for the ride.
oh shit, while i was laughing at the "your an insurgent" gang mentality shit i missed the part where he cries about sammich pointing out fake mistakes!

is this out of context:

oh shit, while i was laughing at the "your an insurgent" gan mentality shit i missed the part where he cries about sammich pointing out fake mistakes!

is this out of context:

I told you Iggy. You really want to associate with idiots like this? It's fine if you do but make a decision already. Insurgent, Whore, or stay out of the way.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
oh shit, while i was laughing at the "your an insurgent" gan mentality shit i missed the part where he cries about sammich pointing out fake mistakes!

somebody dredge up that quote where Zzap was talking about rex making his blood pressure boil, it was a classic too!

Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
is this out of context:

I told you Iggy. You really want to associate with idiots like this? It's fine if you do but make a decision already. Insurgent, Whore, or stay out of the way.

"we do not have a gang mentality! now decide which side your with becasue you cant be an individual!"

is this out of context:

"we do not have a gang mentality! now decide which side your with becasue you cant be an individual!"

We don't. You don't have to go along with us but turning on your friends is something diffrent.
is this out of context:

We don't. You don't have to go along with us but turning on your friends is something diffrent.

is it now?
is this out of context:

oh shit, Oakley couldnt be so dense!

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
is this out of context:

is it now?

It is.
is this out of context:

oh shit, Oakley couldnt be so dense!

Oakley again
motie=win!

motie=win!

BSAMS=Loser.
so you copied my tactics?

I win again!
I like how Halo gets to decide who is and who isn't Iggy's friend.

Don't worry, Iggy. Here we'll let you be your own man.
Doc you whore! if you want to talk nice to iggy do it in private not on the boards, we'll look like fools!
youve turned your back on your friends to gain favor!
YOUR ALL I GOT DAMMIT!
Grown men also cry.
what makes a man? Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

It's a habit. He tells me all the time that I couldn't possibly be friends with Joe and Grimm...
"sure that and a pair of testicles", fuck pro you gunna make us look like fools! FOOLS!

bbbbbsams
OHES NOES!!!1
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

It's a habit. He tells me all the time that I couldn't possibly be friends with Joe and Grimm...

I never said that. I said it goes beyond friendship with you when you are attached to their hip.
"sure that and a pair of testicles", fuck pro you gunna make us look like fools! FOOLS!

bbbbbsams

Well you are.
Grown men also cry.

Cause getting pissed off is the same thing as "crying". Fucking tool.
Grown men also cry.

Cause getting pissed off is the same thing as "crying". Fucking tool.

I thought you knew this game, Halo. Who's looking like a tool now?

Wankie speaks from experience.
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Wankie speaks from experience.

More like an educated guess from hanging around you morons.
Halo. You lost. Again.

How can you be so delusional?

Really...are you incapable of admitting when you've been defeated, or have you never lost at anything in life?

Silly Wanky. Oh, silly, silly Wanky. We were laughing at you long before Iggy showed up.

Why does that sound so familiar...?

Posted By: Rob Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 6:58 AM
the bushsurgency!
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Halo. You lost. Again.

Really...are you incapable of admitting when you've been defeated, or have you never lost at anything in life?

It takes practice but I've learned how to ignore the rantings and bullshit of morons like....you.
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Silly Wanky. Oh, silly, silly Wanky. We were laughing at you long before Iggy showed up.

I'm sure you were.

Why does that sound so familiar...?

I don't think I've ever been this insulted. Of course Bush isn't about honesty and friendship so much as power and obediance so it's a bullshit comparison.
Posted By: Rob Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 7:19 AM
Halo. You lost. Again.

It takes practice but I've learned how to ignore the rantings and bullshit of morons like....you.

like with this quote!
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't think you guys saying something makes it true
Posted By: Rob Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 7:22 AM
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't think you guys saying something makes it true

you said you learned to ignore his rantings. ...with a response to one of them, in which you quoted him.

we all
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

you said you learned to ignore his rantings. ...with a response to one of them, in which you quoted him.

we all

I'm just that damn good. JLA pretty much says the same thing anyhow.
Posted By: Rob Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 7:24 AM
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

we all

so do you, thats why i dont read or respond to your posts!
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

we all

so do you, thats why i dont read or respond to your posts!

But you're not very good at it. I mean, pretty much anybody can use Pee-Wee logic.

I'm sure you were.

Um. Yeah. We were.
Of course Bush isn't about honesty and friendship

Or avenging space bugs.

I'm sure you were.

Um. Yeah. We were.

I know. You have absolutely nothing better to do than laugh at somebody who did nothing more than not take shit from you.
Of course Bush isn't about honesty and friendship

Or avenging space bugs.

Well I'm all about the space bugs
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 7:59 AM
You like STDs from space?
I know. You have absolutely nothing better to do than laugh at somebody who did nothing more than not take shit from you.

Heh, that's exactly what Oakley said. And it's true! I don't know what we'd do without you, Wanky.

Heh, that's exactly what Oakley said. And it's true! I don't know what we'd without you, Wanky.

Bored, delusional, hive minded, redundant, banal, arrogant assholes as opposed to the delusional, hive minded, redundant, banal, arrogant assholes you are now.
Isn't this sig a bit big for me?
Bored, delusional, hive minded, redundant, banal, arrogant assholes as opposed to the delusional, hive minded, redundant, banal, arrogant assholes you are now.

I'm glad that you know how much you entertain us.

I'm glad that you know how much you entertain us.

It's a two way street. Though I happen to know I get to guys like Sammitch and BSAMS more than they get to me. I'm guessing the same is true of Joe Mama...maybe Grimm and Prometheus.

Maybe, but if you wear anything smaller your butt will look awful.

Maybe, but if you wear anything smaller your butt will look awful.

Impossible.
It's a two way street. Though I happen to know I get to guys like Sammitch and BSAMS more than they get to me. I'm guessing the same is true of Joe Mama...maybe Grimm and Prometheus.

And thedoctor and Rob and me. And Jeremy. And Son of Mxy. And Jeremy again. And you've had sex 10+ times. As in more than ten. Really.

And thedoctor and Rob and me. And Jeremy. And Son of Mxy. And Jeremy again. And you've had sex 10+ times. As in more than ten. Really.

Not really sure what you are trying to say here. Pointing out people I haven't gotten too? Oh, I'm sure I could make an arguement for some of you. Especially Rob who just put a big old pic in my sig. I realize it's suppose to be embarrasing or whatever but I see it more as a badge of honor.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 8:35 AM
Wanky, you have to stop with the gay sex fantasies.

I'd have to start first, moron.

Not really sure what you are trying to say here. Pointing out people I haven't gotten too? Oh, I'm sure I could make an arguement for some of you. Especially Rob who just put a big old pic in my sig. I realize it's suppose to be embarrasing or whatever but I see it more as a badge of honor.

And Jeremy. Who told you to stop fantasizing about gay men before you even started doing it. Bitch is broken. And Captain Sweden.
And kahoetek.
And space.
You have no idea how hypocritical you sound right now. Bitching about people being described as broken. The difference between me and you guys is when I say things like that I don't actually have to tell myself I really broke them for some cheap ego boon.
Posted By: Rob Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 8:52 AM

I'd have to start first, moron.

someone's got evening plans!
Oh, I'm not complaining. I just think your tone is kinda funny, that's all. "Oh, um, I... I also broke Wednesday. Yeah. I-I'm winning. Really." Like when you explained that 10+ meant more than 10. In case anyone had any doubts.

By the way... weren't you bitching about people being described as broken in the official broken posters thread?
Halo. You lost. Again.

like with this quote!

Why, yes.

we all

He will never, ever get it.
ever...
Or EVAR...
I'm ignoring you! See?

I'm ignoring you! See?

I'm ignoring you! See?

I'm ignoring you! See?

Sincerely,

Halo
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free! - 2008-06-17 10:00 AM
is this out of context:

It is? How?

More importantly, you have friends? How?
what makes a man? Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
I/m pretty sure it's a penis

I'm sure you were.

Um. Yeah. We were.

seriously dude. they do it everywhere, i googled you, everyone thinks youre a joke. check out all the forums youve posted at. you really need to wake up, it's not to late to make a change. attention for being a dope isnt good attention. try being positive, make funny jokes, you still have time to be considered more than a punching bag/punchline in life....

ah now i understand. to wanky, crying in public is honorable, no wonder he keeps coming back for more!
Yellow Blossum innocent User I'm delightful
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:06 AM Reading a post
Forum: Random Chat - sponsored by PJP
Thread: Insurgency Forums: Gang Menatality free!
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:08 AM Reading a post

insatiable!
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:09 AM Reading a post

whoa.
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:10 AM Reading a post
Hey, that's me!
400+ posts 06/17/08 11:11 AM Reading a post
Even Yellow Blossom is out of lame excuses for her insurgency pals, and making lame excuses/ignoring reality is what she does best!
Even Yellow Blossom is out of lame excuses for her insurgency pals, and making lame excuses/ignoring reality is what she does best!

ignoring your reality maybe.. but then agian we are all good at that,
Syd is too stupid to figure out that she could get money for selling her ego-stroking services to the dicksmacks who dirty up tyhe insurgency
Jealous that she won't talk the same way to you?
 Originally Posted By: Dr. Quinzel
Jealous that she won't talk the same way to you?

pretty much.
look out sergeant sodomy! the internet bullies are coming!!!
© RKMBs