RKMBs
Posted By: PrincessElisa I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:00 AM
preparing for the GRE and people being haters on voice chats!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:01 AM
Obvious responses in 3...2...1...
Posted By: PJP Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:08 AM
Is this for real?
Posted By: PJP Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:09 AM
Hey Jeff!

Control your woman.
Posted By: PJP Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:19 AM
Right about now Jeff shoved his cock in her mouth so that is why she stopped typing.
Posted By: PJP Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:20 AM
make her swallow it.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 4:24 AM
She is the swizzler.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 5:30 AM
Someone's a little butt hurt that Uschi and I didn't want to hear her high pitched blabber.
Posted By: Dabney Donovan Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 6:19 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Obvious responses in 3...2...1...

They must be unconscious.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 7:24 AM
Pig Iran is unconscious. Probably 'cause he's drunk.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 7:33 AM
Probably cause he's sober.

Originally Posted By: PrincessElisa
preparing for the GRE

What's the GRE?
Why is it so hard to prepare for?
How long has rob been gay?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 3:40 PM

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken us for people who actually give a fuck!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-08 7:53 PM

dammit people, do i have to do everything?
Posted By: the Re: I hate........... - 2008-08-27 8:12 AM
King Snarf content User 10000+ posts Wed Aug 27 2008 01:12 AM Viewing a list of posts
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Posted By: Prometheus Re: I hate........... - 2008-09-04 10:25 PM
MSN 21 minutes 28 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: I hate...........

MSN...always so negative...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2008-09-04 10:27 PM
Fuck you, MSN.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: I hate........... - 2008-09-04 10:39 PM
You're not my father, MSN. Stop pretending you are.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: I hate........... - 2008-09-04 10:42 PM
Fucking liberal terrorist networks...
Posted By: Silky Johnson Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-10 3:58 PM
Good Lord! I, too, hate.

Could this be the sort of intimate connection... visceral kinship, if you will... that I require to begin the process of healing all those decades of ulcerous embitterment that have shriveled my soul into a caustic fist of contempt for all of life and humanity?

Is this the feeling Joe Mama gets when he finds a McDonalds with a populated PlayLand? Is this... love?

Oh, that was Elisa? Never mind. That reminds me, though... I need to pluck my eyebrows. And my butt cleavage.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-10 7:44 PM
 Originally Posted By: Silky Johnson
Good Lord! I, too, hate.

Could this be the sort of intimate connection... visceral kinship, if you will... that I require to begin the process of healing all those decades of ulcerous embitterment that have shriveled my soul into a caustic fist of contempt for all of life and humanity?

Is this the feeling Joe Mama gets when he finds a McDonalds with a populated PlayLand? Is this... love?

Oh, that was Elisa? Never mind. That reminds me, though... I need to pluck my eyebrows. And my butt cleavage.

I read your two other posts and thought that the hate was dying and you were just going through the motions, but this post has me relieved. Not the same relief you get when all that government cheese and baloney you live on finally passes through, you broke-ass Don Magic Juan wannabe. Similar to the relief any woman feels when King Snarf finally takes the hint and goes away. It's good to have you back, Silky. You were away too long - I guess your trip to Africa for more green monkey AIDS took longer than expected.
Posted By: Silky Johnson Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 3:11 AM
Good Lord! I, too, hate.

I read your two other posts and thought that the hate was dying and you were just going through the motions, but this post has me relieved. Not the same relief you get when all that government cheese and baloney you live on finally passes through, you broke-ass Don Magic Juan wannabe. Similar to the relief any woman feels when King Snarf finally takes the hint and goes away. It's good to have you back, Silky. You were away too long - I guess your trip to Africa for more green monkey AIDS took longer than expected.

My goodness, it's Joe Mama. Although it is reassuring to see some constants in the universe, your attention - if I may expand on your metaphor - remains as welcome as Snarf's when he singles out a girl from the karaoke bar to serenade with "I Touch Myself".

Rest assured, my rivers of hate will never run dry, Joe Mama. ...Not unlike the saliva from the corners of your mouth when you hear the music from the ice cream truck and the delightful squeals of sticky-mouthed children in its orbit.

I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Jeremy, Joe Mama, and that he feels the need to strike up a conversation. I hope Pariah thinks you're Catholic. And, most of all, I hope rex makes your Red Sox crusty.

P.S.: The green monkeys told me to tell you, "Come home. All is forgiven."
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 5:59 AM
\:lol\:

Best alt not named Frank Burns ever!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 6:05 AM
i put him above frank. Silky i hate your guts but you are the best...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 6:05 AM
by the way who the hell is that anyways?
Posted By: rex Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 6:11 AM
I know who it is but I ain't saying.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 6:13 AM
Good, cause as soon as you say it, it'll become someone else.
Posted By: rex Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 6:14 AM
I don't want to ruin another one of your alts.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 7:05 AM
It was probably me before you said that, but now the entire universe has been retconned to keep you from ever guessing right.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 8:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex
I know who it is but I ain't saying.

for whatever reason i think its sneaky...
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 8:58 AM
Good Lord! I, too, hate.

My goodness, it's Joe Mama. Although it is reassuring to see some constants in the universe, your attention - if I may expand on your metaphor - remains as welcome as Snarf's when he singles out a girl from the karaoke bar to serenade with "I Touch Myself".

Rest assured, my rivers of hate will never run dry, Joe Mama. ...Not unlike the saliva from the corners of your mouth when you hear the music from the ice cream truck and the delightful squeals of sticky-mouthed children in its orbit.

I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Jeremy, Joe Mama, and that he feels the need to strike up a conversation. I hope Pariah thinks you're Catholic. And, most of all, I hope rex makes your Red Sox crusty.

P.S.: The green monkeys told me to tell you, "Come home. All is forgiven."

You guys are stupid. Everyone knows that green monkeys come from outer space and not from Africa.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 9:23 AM
but they still get the AIDS from Africa. pay attention Urgthar!
Posted By: Uschi Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-11 9:04 PM
My money is on ULTIMATE! Jake.
Posted By: Lord David Bowie Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:15 AM

Poor poor Joseph Mother, does he not consider that maybe Silky is real, just like my fair self?
Were it not for my wonderfully taut buttocks, I might sometimes call into question the validity of this very id, but I glance upon them in the mirror, and I am once again reassured that I am indeed gorgeously real.

Now of course, I am sure young Joseph is merely psyching himself up for a night out with Captain Sandwich, but this is no reason to cast such aspersions on others, that they are not real people.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:30 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lord David Bowie

Poor poor Joseph Mother, does he not consider that maybe Silky is real, just like my fair self?
Were it not for my wonderfully taut buttocks, I might sometimes call into question the validity of this very id, but I glance upon them in the mirror, and I am once again reassured that I am indeed gorgeously real.

Now of course, I am sure young Joseph is merely psyching himself up for a night out with Captain Sandwich, but this is no reason to cast such aspersions on others, that they are not real people.

It's a weird situation, going out with Sammitch. I'm the wingman, but he goes after the fat one instead of the hot chick.
Posted By: Wonder_Boy Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:32 AM
I hate Obama for spewing his nigger filth. Me and Pat Buchanan stand firmly on this issue, especially since it pertains to MY COUNTRY!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:34 AM

It's a weird situation, going out with Sammitch. I'm the wingman, but he goes after the fat one instead of the hot chick.

He goes after you?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

He goes after you?

You mean, he uses the double date excuse to get closer to me?

I never considered that...EW!!!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 4:54 AM
He sees you as a double date!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 5:08 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Posted By: Uschi Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 5:51 AM

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! \:lol\:
Posted By: Silky Johnson Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 8:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
by the way who the hell is that anyways?

Ah, yes... K-nutreturns. I thought I smelled Nutella and Gold Bond.

Look, K-nut, since I have done unspeakable things to virtually everyone's mother, I understand what gears must be turning in your mind. But, if you're fishing for back child support, I recommend contacting the agent for Fat Albert's Junkyard Band to see if they can simply garnish Dumb Donald's royalty checks.

...And see if you can borrow one of his hats too. The kind that covers your face. You make Joe Mama lose his appetite.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 9:06 AM

i hate you silky...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-12 8:14 PM
\:lol\: \:lol\:
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-13 2:00 AM

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-15 4:09 AM
 Quote:
And see if you can borrow one of his hats too. The kind that covers your face. You make Joe Mama lose his appetite.

I don't think that's posible. Joe is the kind of guy who eats while he's sleeping,fighting and/or fucking.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-15 4:13 AM
lets hope he doesnt rely on the meal while fucking, he'll starve
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 4:36 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 4:45 AM
uh oh...
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 5:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
but they still get the AIDS from Africa. pay attention Urgthar!
The whole AIDS crisis would stop dead if people would just put on a condom when they fuck a green monkey in the ass!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 6:03 AM
oh like you stop to think about that everytime youve fucked a green monkey in the ass!
Posted By: Wreck-gar Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 8:08 AM
I am Wreck-gar. I stop to think about Africa's green monkeys every time David Bowie's hat fucks Urgthar's lost appetite!
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: I hate........... - 2009-01-19 8:40 AM
I'm not sure what that means.
© RKMBs