RKMBs
Posted By: PCG342 I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 7:05 AM
Well. I have good news and I have bad news.
Bad news is, you'll be seein' a lot more of me.
Good news is, I got promoted and am no longer unloading trucks until between 1 and 5 AM.

Bad news for me is I have to get used to going into work at 10 AM. Goddamn, I'm tired.
Posted By: rex Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 7:39 AM
No one gives a fuck.
Posted By: fuck Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 8:59 AM
You don't even know me so leave me out of this!
I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF SLEEP!
and apes, with metal parts
Posted By: Uschi Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 5:44 PM
Diphenhydramine 25mg. you can get it over the counter (no Rx) - brand name Benedryl. Sleep aide.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 7:11 PM
I thought PCG was just getting ready to fake another internet suicide by pretending to OD.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 11:44 PM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Diphenhydramine 25mg. you can get it over the counter (no Rx) - brand name Benedryl. Sleep aide.

Will it give me a four hour boner?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-20 11:54 PM
depends on who you fall asleep in front of....
Posted By: Uschi Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-21 3:54 AM
 Originally Posted By: sneaky bunny

Nah, YOU want Dr.Porkenheimer's Boner Juice. Injectable Viagara.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-21 4:35 AM

Never worked for me.
Then again, I spent Saturday night passing around bottles of 151, vodka, and black rum, and Jack Daniels to no avail.

Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I thought PCG was just getting ready to fake another internet suicide by pretending to OD.

Aw, damn, you caught me.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-21 4:38 AM
Are these fake internet sedatives that you want?
Or is that how you committed fake internet suicide last time?
Posted By: Uschi Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 9:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Never worked for me.
Then again, I spent Saturday night passing around bottles of 151, vodka, and black rum, and Jack Daniels to no avail.

awww, the big-boy got nanny-net removed and drinkeded a lotsa alcomahol!

Fine. Try L-Tryptophan. It's not OTC. OH! HERE'S A NOVEL FUCKING IDEA! HOWS ABOOT YOU GO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON AN INTERWEBZ!
Posted By: rex Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 9:22 AM
Please tell me L-Tryptophan is lethal in any dose.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 9:39 AM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Never worked for me.

awww, the big-boy got nanny-net removed and drinkeded a lotsa alcomahol!

Fine. Try L-Tryptophan. It's not OTC. OH! HERE'S A NOVEL FUCKING IDEA! HOWS ABOOT YOU GO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON AN INTERWEBZ!

Bleach + acetone + ice.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 3:34 PM

I'll give you a four hour boner...erection high five!
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 8:09 PM
Your mum still hasn't told you that's a skin tag eh?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I need sleep! Or stronger sedatives. - 2008-10-23 9:32 PM
Your mum still hasn't told you that's a skin tag eh?

\:\(

Why do you insist on hurting me, when all I want to do is give you love...and a four hour boner?
© RKMBs