RKMBs
Posted By: King Snarf Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:42 AM
Hoggle from Labyrinth

rex

Posted By: rex Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:52 AM
I win again!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:54 AM
If by "win" you mean "lose", then yes. You win.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:55 AM
seriously snarf, thats all you got?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:00 AM

Well...

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:01 AM
Wonder Boy's obsession continues...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:04 AM
Separated at birth...

Snarf and his testicles.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:06 AM
\:lol\:
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:07 AM
why is it not surprising that WB wants to post pictures of males with their tongues out?
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:09 AM
I'm more concerned with why rex has his tongue out while holding a young boy....
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:12 AM
so you look at a picture of a man and a boy and thats the kind of thoughts you get? get laid before you hurt a child, you sick fuck.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:13 AM
I'm not the one in the picture abducting a child.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:15 AM
thats what you see? wtf kind of sicko are you?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:30 AM
We are know seeing the real reason Snarf was fired from GameStop. The parents of the little kids who shop there filed too many complaints about the bald weirdo who was following them all over the store, asking them if they wanted to play with his Wii...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 6:52 AM
Actually, the senior citizens who came in were more interested in seeing my Wii.
Posted By: rex Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 6:57 AM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
Actually, the senior citizens who came in were more interested in seeing my Wii.

Snarf: Gayer than we make him out to be.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 7:14 AM

Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 7:16 AM
Get your GILF on Mr Snarf.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 7:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex

Snarf: Gayer than we make him out to be.

The fact you give time and thought as to how gay I am doesn't speak well for you rex.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 1:07 PM
Wow, Snarf. You can't even get people to make fun of socky-fucky.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 3:18 PM

What more needs to be said?

Well... maybe just this...

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 3:42 PM
I'm more concerned with why rex has his tongue out while holding a young boy....

Returning the Snarf logic:

The fact you give time and thought to Rex with his tongue out while holding a boy doesn't speak well for you Snarf.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 3:51 PM
Seperated at birth:

They were too embarrassed to be related to such a retard like Snarf, and dumped him in a carrier bag by the river.

Posted By: Rob Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:09 PM
is that wario?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:20 PM
Once again, Wonder Boy posts a picture involving a penis. This time it's Rex "in the nude." And, of course, he'll make some defensive comment about NOT being gay and NOT being obsessed with Rex.

Survey says:
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 4:21 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
is that wario?

Strangely, my thoughts exactly!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 5:57 PM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

What more needs to be said?

Well... maybe just this...

couldnt you have posted this in your animated penis thread?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-21 8:10 PM
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 3:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Once again, Wonder Boy posts a picture involving a penis. This time it's Rex "in the nude." And, of course, he'll make some defensive comment about NOT being gay and NOT being obsessed with Rex.

Survey says:

So... the guy who CREATED the image (Ultimate Jaburg) you can laugh with and not question his heterosexuality.
But if I just re-post the image HE CREATED, you try and label me a fag.

Your logic is clearly flawed. (And no implication about Jaburg, just sayin' your logic ain't logical, and you saw nothing wrong with the image until I posted it.)
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 3:30 AM
Jaburg created it as a way to mock rex, you just seem obsessed by it, so much so that you keep stealing it!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 5:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Jaburg created it as a way to mock rex, you just seem obsessed by it, so much so that you keep stealing it!

By posting it ONCE ?!?
Posted By: rex Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 5:25 AM
yes
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 5:31 AM

Survey says:

So... the guy who CREATED the image (Ultimate Jaburg) you can laugh with and not question his heterosexuality.

Your logic is clearly flawed. (And no implication about Jaburg, just sayin' your logic ain't logical, and you saw nothing wrong with the image until I posted it.)

Here's the difference. Jubarg posted it as a joke. We all laughed and moved on with our lives. That was the end of Jubarg's role in things. You kept tabs on the picture. Maybe you even saved it to a photobucket account or somesuch. And then, when you needed it for personal use, to "prove" a point or just to have another picture involving a man in a sexual position, you broke it out. Clearly an indicator of your obsession with Rex, and with pictures of naked men, penises, and men having sex.

Frankly, I think it's a bit sad that you need to rope Jubarg into your obsession with Rex. Isn't your partnership with Snarf fulfilling enough for you?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 5:39 AM

Here's the difference. Jubarg posted it as a joke. We all laughed and moved on with our lives.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 5:41 AM
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

Here's the difference. Jubarg posted it as a joke. We all laughed and moved on with our lives.

Look, Wonder Boy! Another picture you can add to your "I'm not obsessed with Rex" collection!
Posted By: rex Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 6:05 AM
WHY DO YOU HATE ME JABURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 6:19 AM
I don't hate you.

What would I do without you?
Posted By: rex Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 6:20 AM
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 3:09 PM

Survey says:

Here's the difference. Jubarg posted it as a joke. We all laughed and moved on with our lives. That was the end of Jubarg's role in things. You kept tabs on the picture. Maybe you even saved it to a photobucket account or somesuch. And then, when you needed it for personal use, to "prove" a point or just to have another picture involving a man in a sexual position, you broke it out. Clearly an indicator of your obsession with Rex, and with pictures of naked men, penises, and men having sex.

Frankly, I think it's a bit sad that you need to rope Jubarg into your obsession with Rex. Isn't your partnership with Snarf fulfilling enough for you?

Actually, I read the topic for the first time last night, a year or so after it was posted, and figured I'd resurrect the image that Jaburg was good enough to create. I figured he created it to be seen.

And by the way, rex is the one online stalking me, I'm just responding to it. Snarf and I aren't partners, we just both dislike rex.

Oh, and by the way, Snarf is an okay guy.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 3:10 PM
Gay!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 3:11 PM
And the Cottonglingus Rex is classic.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 4:34 PM
Actually, I read the topic for the first time last night, a year or so after it was posted, and figured I'd resurrect the image that Jaburg was good enough to create. I figured he created it to be seen.

And by the way, rex is the one onlkine stalking me, I'm just responding to it. Snarf and I aren't partners, we just both dislike rex.

Oh, and by the way, Snarf is an okay guy.

We get it. You're gay for Snarf, and obsessed with Rex. You don't have to make up stories defending your right to keep animated picture of him fucking a sock. Jeez, man, just accept who you are.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 6:51 PM
And the Cottonglingus Rex is arousing.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 7:02 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: Nosexman Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-22 11:00 PM
Wondy and my good self have often discussed the possibility of spit roasting rex, and I am not talking about cooking him over an open fire.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 2:19 AM
Most likley that is something Rex would not wilingly participate in.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 9:50 AM
And by the way, rex is the one online stalking me, I'm just responding to it.

And your need to paraphrase my posts just shows you've got nothin'.
Entertaining and funny at points, but ultimately, still nothin'.

The homosexual fantasies you've come up with are infinitely gay, and beyond anything I could possibly imagine.

Originally Posted By: BSAMS (paraphrasing WB)
And the Cottonglingus Rex is arousing

We get it. You're gay for Snarf, and obsessed with Rex. You don't have to make up stories defending your right to keep animated picture of him fucking a sock. Jeez, man, just accept who you are.

Geez man, talk about homosexual obsessions and fantasies!
Be honest about your clear homosexual issues.
But be honest with BSAMS, I don't swing that way.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 2:57 PM
your posts say otherwise.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 2:57 PM
you fag.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 3:20 PM
Wondy wants your cock as well.

He is such a slut!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Separated at birth? - 2009-05-23 5:54 PM
Wonder Boy is insatiable. If he isn't gobbling cock, he's storing it like a squirrel stores nuts for winter.
© RKMBs