Posted By: rex Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-12 6:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Yeah.

Posted By: iggy Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-12 4:56 PM
 Originally Posted By: rex
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Yeah.

Posted By: Uschi Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-13 7:24 PM
I probably am missing out because it seems some creativity is put into them, tailoring them to specific posters/situations... and I like parody... but I don't read poetry happily.
Posted By: rex Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-13 9:00 PM
I never know what song he's parodying.
I think they're Shakespeare sonnets.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-13 11:45 PM
sonnet?

i barely knew it!

\:lol\:
CHEE-KY
Posted By: Uschi Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-14 9:37 AM
new kind of fuck-jelly?
Posted By: Lord David Bowie Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-15 2:20 AM
Oh my wonderous young lad, it is a pleasure to see you once again, but I am mortified that you have so little regard for song lyrics.
As a lyricist of phenomenal talent, I feel it is the duty of the lower classes, like yourself, to pay homage to the great poets and writers of our era, and even that MisterJLA chappie.

I must say though, I did once print out and try to read a piece of fiction written by that foul knave, Snarf.
I must say it was shockingly bad, and I had a feeling it was only worthy to be used as lavatory paper, but even my young Mexican slave, Maxwell, said that his feces deserved more respect than to be forced to come into contact with such drivel.
Posted By: Uschi Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-15 2:47 AM
Oh, david... that was a left-fielder snarf joke. Totally unnecessary. Like his dick.

HEY-O!

I don't spoil my eyes to lyrics of lesser men-things than you, meester bowie!
Posted By: Lord David Bowie Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-15 3:01 AM
I have a serious disgust for Knave Snarf, who would dare try to dignify himself with the use of the title of King, of which he has no claim or right to use.

He is morally foul, and it does not come as a surprise to myself, that he would be reviled by both the female and homosexual male community.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-15 7:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lord David Bowie
Oh my wonderous young lad, it is a pleasure to see you once again, but I am mortified that you have so little regard for song lyrics.
As a lyricist of phenomenal talent, I feel it is the duty of the lower classes, like yourself, to pay homage to the great poets and writers of our era, and even that MisterJLA chappie.

I must say though, I did once print out and try to read a piece of fiction written by that foul knave, Snarf.
I must say it was shockingly bad, and I had a feeling it was only worthy to be used as lavatory paper, but even my young Mexican slave, Maxwell, said that his feces deserved more respect than to be forced to come into contact with such drivel.

I love you.
Hey.

Lay the fuck off.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: I don't read song-lyric posts. - 2009-06-15 2:20 PM
Bowie fight!
© RKMBs