RKMBs
Posted By: PCG342 Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-08 11:56 AM
Hey guys. I've been keeping my posts sporadic but dropping in out of boredom. How's everyone been? Enjoying the winter?

Short update on me: Wife turned into crazy bitch. Getting divorced, been separated since May of last year. Huge career change. For reasons pertaining to personal safety I don't exactly want to have it publicized. The relevant thing is that I only work 4 nights at a time. For the other 4 nights I'm up all fucking night. And once I've grown tired of the current bottle of liquor and video game (FarCry 3 and Wild Turkey this week...) I've been haunting the Intarwebz. To include stalking you fuckers.

So. Tell me. Anybody got anything bigger and better to share regarding the upcoming year?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-08 3:10 PM
Wife?
Did you ever mention being being married before this?
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-08 3:52 PM
years ago when my boss found out I was getting married he called me me into his office and said to have a seat. After a long sigh he said "Keith, I want you to look in my eyes. Do you see this face? Do you see how tired I am? This is your future. Do you really want to look like this in 30 years?". I kinda wished I took his advice. Its not all bad, but when it is its miserable.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-09 12:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Wife?

Thought I did?
Happened back in 2010.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-09 1:23 AM
This would have been a great topic for this thread.
I think you did mention being married. Didn't Rex have a cow about it or something?
Posted By: the G-man Re: Any plans for the new year? - 2013-01-09 5:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Wife?

Thought I did?
Happened back in 2010.

Could be I read it and assumed it was a joke. Kind of a "this is PCG's bro...he got married...."

Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Didn't Rex have a cow about it or something?

What didn't rex have a cow about at one point or another?
© RKMBs