RKMBs
This guy!
Wait. Something about that didn't quite work.
Di you fight a tornado,doc? Make a final stand to save your trailer court?
I channeled the spirit of Rudy Ray Moore and kicked that tornado's ass while speaking in rhyme.
Seriously, though, while all I've had is a power outage, just six blocks from here is all fucked up.
groovy
Turns out that the damn thing tore through neighborhoods just four blocks north of where I am. Fucked up the next town over pretty bad too. So far the word is only 10 injuries with no deaths.

Police dash cams vids.

An apartment complex close to USM.

Jackholes at an AT&T store on the far west side of town.
Just north of my neighborhood.

The church just six blocks northwest of me across from the university.

USM campus and strip mall across the highway.

The Red Cross center was destroyed.

Damage from further west.

What happened!?
Mardi Gras parade got way to out of control.
Wow!
Damn. Glad you weren't affected too much. Hopefully everything gets straightened out pretty quickly.
That's crazy.
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

I must admit that despite all the destruction it represents I still find this picture fucking hilarious.
Hey, Weather Channel. How about not naming every weather pattern and concentrate on learning the names of the cities you're reporting in?

Jackasses.
Glad you are well, Doc.

The Weather Channel is pissing a lot of people off with the naming shit. The naming of such storms isn't even recognized by the rest of the meteorological community.
But on top of that, they've called my town Hattiesburg, AL and Johannesburg, MS. Learn some geography, you cunts!
© RKMBs