RKMBs
thats disgusting...
Damn good game. One of the best I've seen in awhile. I'm glad to see Kurt Warner back in the big game, definitely the most underrated star QB ever.
It was a solid game. I'm glad to see the Cardinals make it to the Superbowl, if only because Philadelphia fans would become even bigger scumbags than they already are. You don't get to boo a team all season and demand that the head coach and QB get run out of town, then celebrate how great "your" team is, you fucking wagon-riding Phillie faggots. Go fuck yourselves in your asses with a cheese steak.
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
It was a solid game. I'm glad to see the Cardinals make it to the Superbowl, if only because Philadelphia fans would become even bigger scumbags than they already are. You don't get to boo a team all season and demand that the head coach and QB get run out of town, then celebrate how great "your" team is, you fucking wagon-riding Phillie faggots. Go fuck yourselves in your asses with a cheese steak.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

-Snarf
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
Damn good game. One of the best I've seen in awhile. I'm glad to see Kurt Warner back in the big game, definitely the most underrated star QB ever.

yeah - he has certainly earned another trip, and I agree he's very underrated.
Kurt will have to watch out the Steelers are still playing dirty:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e35c6a
© RKMBs