RKMBs
Posted By: FinlayFan4Life World's most Finlayest videos! - 2009-02-11 1:27 AM
There are a lot of Finlay videos on YouTube, and this thread features my favorite Finlay vids. From classic Fit Finlay to Finlay and Hornswoggle and Finlay tributes, this will be the place to celebrate 50 years of the Fighting Irishman, David Edward 'Fit' Finlay. I'll be posting some Finlay vids every day, so enjoy 'The World's Most Finlayest Videos!'
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: World's most Finlayest videos! - 2009-02-11 2:00 AM
Thank you.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: World's most Finlayest videos! - 2009-02-11 2:36 AM
more to come!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTyU9_QVZc8[/youtube]
Finlay promo from late 2005. It shows Carrickfergus Castle, 1 of the legendary castles of Ireland. DEF Jr. also tells us that his ancestors were fighters while we see the castle. (Remember his dad, DEF Sr. is still going strong!) Then we see look at the world famous landmark known as David Edward Finlay, Jr. (established October 20, 1958 A.D.) saying "MY NAME'S FINLAY, AND I SHOW THEM THE TERM FIGHTING IRISH! " Then we see DEF Jr. smiling, and the Finlay logo and the words 'COMING SOON' appear. WOW. I wish Finlay would coach the Notre Dame football team... then the Fighting Irish can reel off 15 national titles in a row and destroy USC every time!

Tell me what you think, Finlayites and Finlaymaniacs!
By the way, how can I show the Youtube vids on this thread?
Instructions here.
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Instructions here.
All I see are Rob's blogs. Which of his threads tells us to use YouTube videos?
Where are the videos?
Your mom has videos.
-rex
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Where are the videos?

I'm posting them by way of YouTube, but when I clicked on the YouTube icon, and I was finished, there was just the site address, not the video or link.
 Originally Posted By: FinlayFan4Life

works fine for me
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWbKB5s9_Q[/youtube]

This is Finlay, 1980s style (courtesy of ITV's World of Sport). Finlay was Europe's HBK and Nature Boy. Unfortunately, I prefer the 2008 Finlay, his crewcut was a heckuva lot better than the mullet and moustache. But 1 thing remains clear. He was 100% Fighting Irish! Enjoy. (If you can't see the video, can anyone edit this post so everyone can see it?)
 Originally Posted By: FinlayFan4Life

FF4L, just use the stuff after the equal sign v=bWWbKBs9_Q so [youtube ]bWWbKBs9_Q [/youtube]. (Space inserted to prevent video appearing) Got it, Alt?

10th Anniversary of Finlay winning the WCW Junkyard Invitational.

Dare I say it...
'MY NAME IS FINLAY AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!'
...meaner than ol' King Kong, meaner than a Junkyard Dog! (and prettier!)

I don't see no video. That looks like a bunch of letters. WTH, man.
I'm a big fan of the Wiz of Oz so I really wanted to watch that video.
The Wiz of Oz is about real life and real people
I figured out how to post the Finlay video:

That was awesome. But I don't know what it had to do with Finlay?

Learned this week that D.E.F. Jr. was injured during ECW Tuesday.
Posted By: FinlayFan4Life Fit Finlay's Rock 'n Wrestling! - 2009-06-20 8:12 PM

Finlay highlights, with a cover of 'Turn the Page.' Enjoy.
You get this!
Imagine Finlay on South Park...
Kyle: 'Oh my God, Finlay killed Cartman! Good, life is a lot better.'
Butters would be a better kid with Finlay as his mentor.
Finlay would destroy Terrence and Phillip quicker than you can say 'shillelaigh!'
Finlay would scare the living hell out of Mrs. Garrison, Mr. Slave and Big Gay Al so much, they would quit their gay lifestyle!
And Finlay would make that redneck town of South Park a lot more upscale.
And speaking of upscale...Finlay swaps jobs with Officer Barbrady. Barbrady, you have a match with RANDY ORTON next... good luck, brother.

Finlay on South Park as a regular...
© RKMBs