RKMBs
Posted By: ROY BATTY Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-24 2:50 AM
C'mon and tell the rest of us, we won't tell anybody else!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-24 6:27 PM
Ass sex....with a woman....she was the receiver. Otherwise nothing really to debauched.
I have never really had debauched sex with anyone...but I'd like to try!! [wink]
I had a chick want me to tie her up, blindfold her, and ram this huge dildo in her as hard as I could. I declined. She had issues serious issues::/:
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 3:57 AM
Bet you didn't know that dildo was in fact a tiny pervert Peruvian named MXY!

Court's adjourned!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 4:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by wenchofthelodge:
I have never really had debauched sex with anyone...but I'd like to try!! [wink]

What?! No DP? No 3way? No anal gangbang? No Bukakke?! Every young woman has to have at least one of those! [woooOOOOoooo!]
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TK-069:
[QB]Bet you didn't know that dildo was in fact a tiny pervert Peruvian named MXY![QB]

It all makes sense now!
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 7:37 AM
quote:

Same here...nothing really out of the ordinary here...
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 7:41 AM
Define "nothing out of the ordinary"... please. :)
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 7:43 AM
Nothing debauched
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-25 8:48 AM
Bah!
quote:
Originally posted by TK-069:
quote:

What?! No DP? No 3way? No anal gangbang? No Bukakke?! Every young woman has to have at least one of those! [woooOOOOoooo!]
No, really I am rather wholesome when it comes to that kinda stuff!I do mean it though, I would try almost anything once-except anal sex! What is Bukakke? Never heard of that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-26 2:25 AM
Bukakke is a cum shot all over your face.
Thank you! Well, that I have done, or I should say, have had done to me, but that doesn't classify as debauched!

[ 11-25-2002, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: wenchofthelodge ]
While not exactly debauched I had sex with three different girls at a college party and got caught in the room of the third who happened to be the roomate of the first.

That same night my brother got in a fight with some football players.

We received a letter later that week banning us from the entire college town.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-26 4:35 AM
Wow. Not only do you get the work done on message boards, but you get banned in real life too!
quote:
Thank you! Well, that I have done, or I should say, have had done to me, but that doesn't classify as debauched!

I thought you said you were wholesome - Bukake is getting it in the face by about 10 guys! Where it originates in the Orient, some poor girls could get it from up to 50 guys. No sex, just guys wanking and cumming in their face - surely one of the least erotic acts to watch......or be the victim.
quote:
Originally posted by THE Franta:
We received a letter later that week banning us from the entire college town.

Banned from an entire town. In my mind Franta has now recieved an entirely new level of coolness. [cool]
Earlier this year I had to return and help move out a friend's daughter....

Thank Gob I had cut my hair!!!!!
Posted By: allan1 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-26 6:25 AM
So that's why you dyed the front of it blonde.....it was a disguise.Very clever Franta.
The fake beer belly I wear under my shirt really throws them off as well! I just keep forgetting to take it off!!
quote:
Originally posted by ROY BATTY:
quote:

I thought you said you were wholesome - Bukake is getting it in the face by about 10 guys! Where it originates in the Orient, some poor girls could get it from up to 50 guys. No sex, just guys wanking and cumming in their face - surely one of the least erotic acts to watch......or be the victim.
I am wholesome! I thought it was one guy...not 10 or 50!!! That's sick! See, I must be wholesome, I don't know what these fancy sex words mean!!!
I used my left hand once...
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-26 10:51 PM
wow.
I havent done anything much either. I'm not very experienced [who, me?]
but I would like to be in a lesbian threesome! [woooOOOOoooo!] woo!...sup wenchie [wink]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-27 3:04 AM
I'd like to be the Pizza Boy who unknownly walks into that situation!
quote:
Originally posted by ButterRican:
but I would like to be in a lesbian threesome! [woooOOOOoooo!] woo!...sup wenchie [wink]

[humina humina] [wink]
quote:
I'd like to be the Pizza Boy who unknownly walks into that situation!

I bet you would!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-29 2:14 AM
"Uhh, somebody order a pepperoni?"
Looks more like a slim jim!!!
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-30 8:51 AM
[izzat so?]
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-30 8:53 AM
[sad] [no no no]
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-30 9:01 AM
Wait! Whew...thank Gob I remembered seeing this...

quote:
quote:
You gotta picture! An anaconda-sized donger?HUMMMMMM........ I like snakes!!!

(__)===========\)
(__)===========/)

That ain't no slim jim baby!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-11-30 9:37 AM
Snap into that slim jim! [biiiig grin]
i once had sex with my wife while Roseanne was on the television.....
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-12-02 3:06 AM
[eh?] Okay...if this was a contest you would win, hands down!!!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-12-02 8:01 AM
That takes balls my friend.
quote:

How odd. I'd like to be in a lesbian threesome also. [wink] [biiiig grin]
quote:
Originally posted by thedoctor:
quote:

How odd. I'd like to be in a lesbian threesome also. [wink] [biiiig grin]
Yes...how odd! :lol:
quote:
Originally posted by britneyspearsatemyshorts:
i once had sex with my wife while Roseanne was on the television.....

I would think her fat ass would crush the television!
I'll be your private dancer,
Dancer for money...
Deutschemarks or dollars
American Express will do nicely thank you
This thread has been around for a bit. Was thinking of the most depraved thing I have done. I am too pure to do anything depraved. Yeah. That's the ticket. Puuuuure.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2002-12-06 10:06 PM
Sure, Loser, surrre.

I'm certain there're plenty of barnyard animals, snaggletooths or hobos around where you live to be satisfied.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-25 4:15 AM
And with that prolonged silence, I expect what I wrote to be true.
quote:
quote:

[humina humina] [wink]
Let's see...two threesomes and one foursome...that's all.

mmmm...Butter & Wenchie....yeah, I'd like to be in that sammmich.
[mwah hwah haa]
quote:
Originally posted by Stareena:
[mwah hwah haa]

So would I. So would I.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-25 7:50 AM
hell, who wouldn't?
Posted By: Bibbo Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-25 12:44 PM
I, uh, I held a girl's hand once, but that might have just been a crossing guard . . .
Debauched is a pretty strong word....I think most of what you guys are talking about qualifies more as "kinky". When I think of debauched, I think of.......

The Rodeo,
(You fuck a girl doggy style, hold onto her shoulders while your best friend jumps out of the closet and yells "RODEO!" Then you see how long you can stay on...)

The Nasty Dragon,
(When a girl's going down on a guy and when the guy cums in her mouth, he bonks her on the head so she snarfs it out of her nose....)

The Kidney Widney,
(Also known as a donkey punch, while your partner is about to cum, you hit them close fisted in the lower back, right where the kidney is...)

The Strawberry Shortcake,
(When you cum on your partner's face, you hit them hard in the lip so it mixes with the blood....)

The Dirty Sanchez,
(While fucking a girl doggy-style, you stick your finger in her ass and then rub the shit above your lips so when she turns to face you, Presto; you've got a moustache.)

The Rusty Trombone,
(When a girl eats out a guy's ass, she reaches over to his piece in the front and....well...starts playing the trombone.)

The Cleveland Steamer,
(After a girl cums all over a guy's face, she proceeds to lay a big dump on his chest)

The Rainbow Kiss,
(Eating out a girl while she's having her period)

The Snowball
(Famous from Clerks, when a girl takes all a guy's cum in her mouth, then spits it back into his)

See now THOSE are debauched sex acts.....

Oh and not like I've done any of these......
[eh... i dunno... ]
[who, me?]
[no no no]
oh by the way I'm not advocating any of these, just to be clear...

God I hate being PC...
How's this for a shocking sex confession:
I have had sex with the same woman for the last 9 years. In the meantime young pretty girls at work flirt with me and proposition me and I turn them down because I am married.
Hows that for wrong?
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-26 12:46 AM
quote:
Let's see...two threesomes and one foursome...that's all.

"that's all" ...pfft! That's every man's dream and you toss it aside as if it were an ordinary handjob! Damn! I need to stop being conservative! [..zzZZzz..]

quote:
mmmm...Butter & Wenchie....yeah, I'd like to be in that sammmich. [mwah hwah haa]
I'd pay a dollar to see that! And five more bucks to join in!
quote:
Originally posted by Lothar of The Hill People:
I have had sex with the same woman for the last 9 years. In the meantime young pretty girls at work flirt with me and proposition me and I turn them down because I am married.
Hows that for wrong?

Good for you....harmless flirting is fine, as long as it doesn't lead to something more....there is too much of that in this world today!
quote:

quote:
mmmm...Butter & Wenchie....yeah, I'd like to be in that sammmich. [mwah hwah haa]
I'd pay a dollar to see that! And five more bucks to join in![/QB]
$20 and your in!!
quote:

[mwah hwah haa] [/QB]

Well, Stareena...we can make that a threesome!! [mwah hwah haa]
I would try it!!
Posted By: Rob Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-26 2:43 AM
ill take a few of those!
You're on Wenchie.....

...Oh Butter.....!!!

'Brandt can't watch though, or he'll have to pay $100.00'
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-26 3:23 AM
quote:
$20 and your in!!

Woohoo!
quote:
You're on Wenchie.....

...Oh Butter.....!!!

I'm just gonna find a cash machine.
quote:
Hows that for wrong?

More power to you, man. I actually don't think I'd be able to do that, at least not now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-26 4:54 PM
quote:
Hows that for wrong?

They only flirt with you cause they know what a cool guy you are on the internet.
It's true!
quote:
You're on Wenchie.....

...Oh Butter.....!!!

What would a Canadian $20 get me???
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 8:57 AM
About two-tenths of a second.
Posted By: allan1 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-31 9:56 PM
That's eternity for an android.
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-01-31 9:59 PM
Light Bondage, blindfolds and roleplaying are probably the only things I've done that are close to "debauchery"...

de·bauch·er·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-bôch-r)
1. Extreme indulgence in sensual pleasures; dissipation.
Posted By: Kimi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 1:41 AM
But that will all change for you on Saturday won't it Bianca?? ... [biiiig grin]
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 2:27 AM
Oh, I don't know if I'll get into any of the "tie me up" stuff...but I do plan on having fun. :lol: [nyah hah]
I once thought dirty dirty thoughts about LLance...?
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 9:05 AM
!
I'm just kidding...it was really about a white plastic suit...
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 9:21 AM
That makes a whole buncha sense!
[biiiig grin]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 9:34 AM
 -
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 7:28 PM
quote:
 -

Did I ever tell you about my fascination with Stormtroopers... [humina humina]
Posted By: allan1 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-01 10:08 PM
quote:

Hasn't everybody?
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-03 10:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by allan1:
quote:

Hasn't everybody?
No. [nyah hah]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-03 11:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bianca:

Please do... :)
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-05 5:34 PM
quote:
quote:

Please do... :)
They're all white & shiney & hard... [humina humina]

I volunteered my "polishing" services to many a trooper at Celebration II in Indy last May...no one took me up on my offer... *sigh*
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-02-05 10:54 PM
... [humina humina]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-05-27 6:17 AM
I should've taken the offer to get polished.

Who knew B was gonna be in a lasting relationship an' shit... [no no no]
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-04 1:51 PM
But I still have non-vanilla sex!

That's gotta be worth something!

Like...having sex (and being on top) in front of a window that's facing the street...in a hotel...in the middle of the day...! [humina humina] [mwah hwah haa] [humina humina]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-05 12:03 AM
What floor?
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-05 12:31 AM
Third.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-05 4:12 AM
Niiiiiiiice.
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-05 12:50 PM
I know. [biiiig grin]
Posted By: PJP Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-05 4:45 PM
quote:
But I still have non-vanilla sex!

That's gotta be worth something!

Like...having sex (and being on top) in front of a window that's facing the street...in a hotel...in the middle of the day...! [humina humina] [mwah hwah haa] [humina humina]

[humina humina] [humina humina] [humina humina] [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-06 11:15 PM
Next time, try a phone booth!
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-11 12:42 AM
There are no phone booths any more...
Posted By: Ace Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-11 12:51 AM
Dammit now how will Clark Kent ever change into Superman?
Posted By: Bibbo Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-11 7:18 AM
I have seen one phonebooth in Pittsburgh. It's about halfway between my place and campus, and in the middle of a little park. It seems really out of place.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-12 1:52 AM
Do it on a park bench!
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-12 2:20 AM
quote:
Do it on a park bench!

I wish...

**sigh**
Well, my most debauched act was with other guys...

Jim
Halloween. 1989. I was dressed as Batman. My soon to be girlfriend as the Joker.

As the evening came to a close...

Let's just say that Frank Miller would probably have been proud....
You broke her neck!

Good for you!
No, not her neck [wink]
You ain't supposed to have sex with a girl dressed like a man, that's crazy!
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Jackson:
Well, my most debauched act was with other guys...

Jim

Care to elaborate here or in private?
I'm thinking it over.

Jim
Waiting as you think it over...
Ok, it was, ahem, an orgy-type situation with four guys, one of whom was a buddy, and the other two I did not know.

Now I do know them. Biblically.

--Jim
Posted By: whomod Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-17 7:33 AM
The only thing I can think of is having sex once under a bridge by the main highway in a town I used to live in. The other is having doggy-style sex with a girl in the middle of a baseball field in a public park. It was dark but some people were still around in the distance.

Oh yeah. Once, while at that same park on a Saturday afternoon, me and a girl had full on sex but under a blanket. With people and families close by.

To be young and too horny to think straight [gulp!]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-23 1:56 AM
good times...
It was a desperate bid? Didn't you *want* to? I mean, I like doing that kind of thing...

Oh, for those who care, I repeated my debauched act previously mentioned, last night.

Jim
Posted By: Bianca Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-27 4:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D. McDonagh:
I quite like it too, but I hadn't told her that...

Ahh...I understand. You like being bribed.

[no no no]
I'm pretty conservative. All I really want is the occasional cuddle.

Having said that, last year I was contemplating life, at a local beauty spot. A couple in their early 40s came over and we made small talk.

Later, the man came back on his own and asked me if I wanted to have sex with his wife.

I was feeling a bit lonely at the time, so I said yes. After I had finished and was lying on the grass,(I'm sorry there's no nice way of putting this) the man began licking his wife's juices off of my cock.

As a rule, I'm not into that kind of thing, but it seemed of impolite to say no and it did feel quite nice.

When I was living in India a few years ago, I had sex with a tantric adept. That wasn't debauched - it was just unusual. It happened in Tarapith which is like the 'Twin Peaks' of India.

We spent the afternoon fucking in the upstairs part of a hut in the vilage. The villagers who lived in the hut were nothing to do with this tantric woman, but I got the impression that people were a bit scared of the tantrics in the area and didn't like to cross them.

She did this weird thing where she held me in, after I'd finished, and I couldn't withdraw. She just waited until I was ready to go again.

Tarapith's a weird place. Totally freaked me out.

Anyway, I hope you're all still going to speak to me.
Posted By: Marcus Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-06-27 10:53 PM
I was cornholed by the Nature Boys.
quote:
Originally posted by Bibbo:
I, uh, I held a girl's hand once, but that might have just been a crossing guard . . .

Bibbo's my hero...
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-10-26 9:01 PM
Is he dead yet? I figured the complete lack of sex has made him spontaneously combust.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-12-08 8:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by backwards7:
When I was living in India a few years ago, I had sex with a tantric adept. That wasn't debauched - it was just unusual. It happened in Tarapith which is like the 'Twin Peaks' of India.

We spent the afternoon fucking in the upstairs part of a hut in the vilage. The villagers who lived in the hut were nothing to do with this tantric woman, but I got the impression that people were a bit scared of the tantrics in the area and didn't like to cross them.

She did this weird thing where she held me in, after I'd finished, and I couldn't withdraw. She just waited until I was ready to go again.

Her superior muscle control freaked you out?! Damn, I want me some of that!
A friend dated a ballerina and she did the same thing to him.Wouldn't let him go until she was finished. It scared the bejessus outta him....

...I want to do that.

On another note, a friend and I joined a swingers club and went to a party last night. The people were nice (albeit the few 'freaks' that will always be at one of these functions) but there was no there my age (my friend has 11 years on me). And what was interesting was that most of these women were bisexual and/or eager to have their men get off regardless of who it was with. I was playing pool with a guy that I just met, my friend was chatting with his girl while we played and while we played (and I lost horribly) we made small inuendos and what not. At one point I mentioned how he was whopping my ass badly. He suggested we go out to the dungeon area of the club and have him really beat my ass. Told him wasn't into S&M and that this was my first party, so I was a vouyer for the night. He said no problem and proceeded to slap my ass at any given chance. His woman was watching and was getting off on it it seemed. It was cool being in that sort of environment with no one getting upset because I was talking to another man or he was talking to me (or even propositioning me).

My friend and I ended up at an 80's dance club later in the night and we talked about the experince (it was his time at a swingers club function too). We decided we were going to keep with it (after all we have a six month membership) and see how it goes. We were told that this club has a younger membership (which is what we were looking for) but this function had a lot of older people (when I say older, I'm saying late forties and early fifties). So we were hoping it was just a fluke. There is a party every weekend this month, so we may check them all out. I think once we get into the groove of what is expected (or not expected) at these events then I'll have better stories for this thread.

***And when I say friend, I mean friend with benefits, not boyfriend....
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-12-07 10:00 PM
Our little girl is growing up!
Posted By: Stareena Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-12-07 10:10 PM
 -
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2003-12-07 10:15 PM
Like most dudes, I thought of gettin' it on with multiple partners simultaneously/consecutively, but I'm such a hypochondriac, I could never do it unless I really knew the situation's safe.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2004-03-19 10:44 PM
Posted By: rex Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 6:29 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

heh

I used my right hand once.
Posted By: Fused Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 6:46 AM
Guess Im pretty conservative too. On separate occasions had anal with a girl. Same girl I had sex with after eating some ecstacy. Another occasion shot a massive load on her back after doggystyling on camera. Decently debaucherous I suppose.
Posted By: PJP Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 6:52 AM
Quote:

backwards7 said:

Having said that, last year I was contemplating life, at a local beauty spot. A couple in their early 40s came over and we made small talk.

Later, the man came back on his own and asked me if I wanted to have sex with his wife.

I was feeling a bit lonely at the time, so I said yes. After I had finished and was lying on the grass,(I'm sorry there's no nice way of putting this) the man began licking his wife's juices off of my cock.

As a rule, I'm not into that kind of thing, but it seemed of impolite to say no and it did feel quite nice.

Anyway, I hope you're all still going to speak to me.

How the fuck I ever missed queer boy's post the first time around is beyond me!! You fucking homo backwards
Posted By: rex Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 6:54 AM
Holy shit. I didn't see that either.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 7:06 AM
Well, you typically look for pics in this forum, so I won't hold it against you two.

Most recent debauched act? It didn't involve me in a physicial aspect. But I've watched a girl who really likes me get off HARD on webcam.

And nooooo... it wasn't Elisa.
i have done most the norm with women, oral, anal, all that, 2 biggest, probably 1, a 3some with a true lesbian and a bi, and 2 chicks (not in a 3some, and they didn't know each other) in a matter of about 2 to 3 hours between them. was it wrong to get the second to give me head, lol
Quote:

YEAH!!!!!! I've been exonerated to my sweet and innocent status once again!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-03 11:42 AM
I never said that!

And why do you have the time to type? Get back on the basket, slave!
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

YEAH!!!!!! I've been exonerated

you had your nuts cut off?!?!?!!?
Why do I always have to educate you bsams? WHY?

Quote:

Web definitions for exonerated: absolved: freed from any question of guilt; "is absolved from all blame"; "was now clear of the charge of cowardice"; "his official honor is vindicated"

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 12:03 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Quote:

YEAH!!!!!! I once had honey spread all over my body and the entire band licked it off. They also added whipped cream and salsa. Although the person that added salsa got me really hot the spicy flavor really detracted from the sweet flavors. Salsa is now my favorite condiment. I like it more than Durex or Trojan. In fact, salsa is my life I often take baths in it and use corn chips to eat my own bath water. I just found out salsa is really healthy for you, and now I'm the healthiest person evers.

Picante???
Posted By: Uschi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 7:02 AM
ha ha ha ha ha!
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

Posted By: Fused Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:01 AM
I think the female visitors of this thread need to partake in the discussion. . . mmmmm?
packed hotel this weekend - up against the ice machine and soda miachine, midday, kids in the park 20 yards away.
hour later - one of those big aish wooden swings in the park.

tried a rainbow kiss once, felt good and he oddly enjoyed it.

trying to convince the boyfriend to do a threeway, he doesn't want another chick in the bedroom. jealousy issues.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:33 AM
WHAT?!?!? What is he, AMISH?
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:34 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Is a rainbow kiss what I think it is?
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:39 AM
I like when women who are usually extremely promiscuous decide to change their ways the moment I'm starting to get interested in them. Da FUCK.

"Yeah, I used to have threesomes. AND makeout with girls all the time while my ex watched. But I don't wanna do that anymore."

Quote:

TK-069 said:
WHAT?!?!? What is he, AMISH?

uh, jewish.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:43 AM
Some kinda -ish...
ah well, enough jager and i can haver her to myself.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 8:49 AM
Oy vey!
indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Posted By: Fused Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 9:11 AM
That'd be pretty awesome to rail a girl against an ice machine in a hotel. Nice.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-04 9:22 AM
I'd prefer to plow her.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-05 9:32 AM
Why? What are you, Amish?
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
packed hotel this weekend - up against the ice machine and soda miachine, midday, kids in the park 20 yards away.
hour later - one of those big aish wooden swings in the park.

trying to convince the boyfriend to do a threeway, he doesn't want another chick in the bedroom. jealousy issues.

i'm still tryin to figure this...a dude, turned down the offer of a 3some, from his gf.....i am not understandin this
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2005-07-05 10:19 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
Why? What are you, Amish?

1/36th!
Quote:

Fused said:
That'd be pretty awesome to rail a girl against an ice machine in a hotel. Nice.

It would be even cooler to do a guy.
Quote:

Sonhaven said:
I had a chick want me to tie her up, blindfold her, and ram this huge dildo in her as hard as I could. I declined. She had issues serious issues/:

I'm sure she's doing much better now!
I was out on my second date with a girl. She had long dark hair, nice slim body, and had done some modeling. She was wearing a short flowing dress that really showed off how beautiful she was.

After we saw a movie at a nice shopping center, it was about 12:30 PM, and there were very few people around. There were several outdoor cafe places that were closed, with decorative iron tables and chairs, and my girlfriend sat down in one of the chairs. I was very into this girl, and was enjoying being with her so much, I hadn't made a move on her yet. It was obvious she felt the same way. We had good chemistry from the moment we met.

She self-consciously said I hadn't tried to kiss her. I leaned over and affectionately ran my fingers through her hair, and moved close to her face like I was going to kiss her. Then I smiled playfully at her, moved lower and kissed on the lower part of her thigh, and slowly worked my way up her legs, then finally kissed her full on the lips. Through her panties. This went on for about 10 or 15 minutes. It was really exciting, 'cause even though we were alone, there were people about 100 feet or so in the distance out of sight that we could hear, and a slight chance we could get caught.

I finally took her by the hand and walked her back to my car. Walking back, she said she was very excited by our "first kiss", telling me how wet it made her, and said she was so excited it was running down her thighs. I was very excited by it too. I stopped walking, turned and embraced her, and we kissed in the more conventional way, standing in the street, for several minutes.

We finally made it back to the car, I drove her home, where we continued in a more private setting. As good as it gets!
Posted By: rex Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2006-11-29 2:23 PM
Quote:

backwards7 said:

Posted By: klinton Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2006-11-29 10:19 PM
Not gonna go into details...but I'm quite certain I've topped all of you in this category.
Posted By: rex Re: Most debauched sex act you have performed? - 2006-12-29 1:56 AM
Sex with toy ponies probably would top everyone else.
Once, I charged her fifty bucks.
© RKMBs