RKMBs
http://www.youtube.com/candifla

Hawt.
I watched one minute of that. Is there a point to the video besides some nice cleavage?
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
I watched one minute of that. Is there a point to the video besides some once cleavage?

She's transsexual, and other videos linked on the same page shows her alternating between her "male" and her "female" voice.

I thought it could interest Pariah, that's all.
Posted By: rex Re: Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube? - 2011-09-02 2:19 AM
Thanks for reminding me why I have you on ignore. Back you go.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
I watched one minute of that. Is there a point to the video besides some once cleavage?

She's transsexual, and other videos linked on the same page shows her alternating between her "male" and her "female" voice.

I hope that trannny lover PCG342 doesn't see this post.
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube? - 2011-09-02 9:33 AM

Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all.

Of course not.
someone posts a tranny and all of you guys come crawling out of the woodwork.

Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all.

Well, she does plan to go post-op.
 Originally Posted By: rex
Thanks for reminding me why I have you on ignore. Back you go.

The feeling's mutual.

Why did you check a thread started by me anyway? Since it was addressed to Pariah, you should know by now that it would be about either transwomen or female bodybuilders. Since you were interested enough to check, logic dictates that you are interested into the same things as Pariah; transwomen and/or female bodybuilders.

If that is the case: good for you.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube? - 2011-09-03 12:59 AM

No more than usual. It's not like your comments come as any surprise...
Posted By: Pariah Re: Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube? - 2011-09-03 8:41 AM
Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube?

I will now!
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Pariah, do you follow candiFLA on YouTube?

I will now!

Awesome!
© RKMBs