RKMBs
Good news: Capcom will make this game.

Bad news: Not for at least a year. lildeath is gonna be pissed!

SF RAWK...
SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!!
SONIC BOOM!
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14211549/vids_1.html

Cool sequence!
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2007-10-18 7:00 AM
nothin like a 7mb gif
A HDGIF!

...it's the mirrors...
Don't know what that means but it sounds cool.
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2007-12-06 11:41 PM
Street Fighter IV: first details revealed
joystiq.com

• We'll spare you the suspense: Street Fighter IV will feature fully-3D graphics, but gameplay will be purely 2D, retaining the feel of the classic non-EX Street Fighter titles.

Now that you can breathe again, we'll let you know that 1UP has scored the first exclusive details on Street Fighter IV. The first publicized screenshot (above, and taken from the in-game engine) confirms the unique art direction for the sequel, as first hinted upon in the teaser trailer. 1UP reports that Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Dhalsim are all returning to the series, although a more complete character roster has not yet been revealed.

Gameplay-wise, it's classic Street Fighter, utilizing a six-button control scheme while introducing new moves, features, and locations to the repertoire. No word yet on which platforms the game is headed to, although we can certainly hazard a few guesses. Even more details on Capcom's latest fighter will be revealed in the January 2008 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, so keep your eyes peeled on the news stands.
Game footage! Enjoy! Relish in teh greatness!
Posted By: rex Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-06-04 10:26 PM
How excited is Joe Mama for this game?

This excited!

MOOBS!

EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted By: the Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-06-05 8:03 AM
Captain Sammitch innocent Moderator conservative hack
10000+ posts Thu Jun 05 2008 12:24 AM Reading a post
Forum: Arcade Room
Thread: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news...
Posted By: the Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-06-05 8:30 AM
Son of Mxy content User BLACK PERSON
7500+ posts Thu Jun 05 2008 01:29 AM Reading a post
Posted By: the Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-06-05 8:35 AM
britneyspearsatemyshorts annoyed Moderator ROY BATTY's #1 Fan
15000+ posts Thu Jun 05 2008 01:34 AM Reading a post
 Originally Posted By: The Masked Pie Smurfer

EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAY-UM!
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-07-04 11:13 PM
http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/trailer/trailer6.html
Rob Kamphausen for Arcade Room Mod!
Street Fighter.
i barely knew her!
I aced High School.

Posted By: iggy Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-08-21 12:41 AM
So, when they are done with this, can I get a new Final Fight game?
I want a new Darkstalkers.
 Originally Posted By: iggy
So, when they are done with this, can I get a new Final Fight game?

There was a new Final Fight two or three years back. It was awful. They fought zombies and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, apparently.
Posted By: iggy Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-08-21 1:59 AM
Wow. I'm glad I missed that one.
Not even a cameo by Cammy could've saved that game....
A tracker for arcades with the game. Sadly, the only ones near me are in Austin and Houston.
Oh yeah, and RACK JLA for that tidbit of info.
Yeah!
Posted By: rex Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-11-08 2:49 AM
retro wankfest Street Fighter 2 super ultimate edition HD super plus turbo comes out next month for the 360.
Is that really a retro wankfest? Like, with 1990 graphics and stuff? Because if it is, I'm gonna play the shit out of it.
Posted By: rex Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-11-09 12:28 AM
Its Streetfighter 2 whatever edition with HD graphics.
Posted By: rex Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-11-11 11:52 AM
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-11-11 8:04 PM
gross misuse of the ultimate montage song

i also can't believe how long this game has been in development
The background music made me want to jog all around town and sweep the leg of every motherfucker I come accross.
I get those urges without the background music.
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2008-12-22 8:34 PM
Street Fighter IV: Character Roster
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter 4...good news and bad news... - 2009-02-14 11:56 AM
Street Fighter IV sells 86k copies first day in Japan, Capcom says it's sold out
by Griffin McElroy

• Man. Wow. We totally thought this one was going to be a clunker. Seriously, we gave the classic series appropriate fanfare whenever we received any news regarding it, but we were just doing it out of respect. We never thought that the Japanese game consuming populous would snatch up 86,000 copies of Street Fighter IV on its launch day alone. We were thinking it'd be more like a few hundy, maybe a thou by the weekend.

Capcom seems to be just as surprised as we are -- a community manager for the company recently reported that they were "overwhelmed by demand", and that the game had completely sold out in Japan. The only copies within the country's confines rest in a few boxes in Capcom's basement -- they'll apparently be sent out to retailers on Monday, and then snatched up with avarice usually associated with Turboman dolls.
Posted By: Rob Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-15 1:44 PM
Street Fighter IV Review
Ryan Clements

• Street Fighter IV is a fantastic game overall and Capcom should be commended for designing a game that can work on so many levels by appealing to both casual and hardcore players. I'll admit that when I first heard I was reviewing Street Fighter IV, I wasn't terribly excited. I suppose I just didn't think much of it. But as I played and experimented with each character, fighting a variety of the IGN folks and learning something new with every match, I realized just how irrevocably deep fighting games -- and Street Fighter games in particular -- really are. I encourage everyone to give Street Fighter IV a try, even if you're relatively new to the fighting game scene. There's so much depth to the gameplay that you'll be rewarded long after your purchase.

And with that, I'll leave you with the mandatory... Hadoken!
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-15 1:51 PM
ign gave the game a 9.3, but that "closing comment" blurb sounds like the reviewer wasn't overly impressed.

i think final product looks aweshome. art design, style, simplicity, etc. plus, if it plays anything like the original (and by original, i mean original street fighter II), then its legendary in terms of control and gameplay. i actually wish the game looked like the intro scenes, with that very stylistic black and white ink "splashing" -- that's beautiful. but i do think the game itself looks great, a perfect upgrade of the arcade classic.

no promises of a nintendo version yet, which is upsetting ...and a little puzzling, as it doesn't appear the game would be that difficult to port over. the control scheme could play out like super smash bros, with multiple options.

but, fads aside, the game looks and sounds great.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-15 6:19 PM

Weary from grooming his new mustache, Joe Mama takes a seat in the parking lot in an attempt to catch his breath.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-15 6:26 PM
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-15 6:28 PM
Oh, come on. Someone was going to make a Rufus/ Joe Mama joke eventually....
Posted By: Rob Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-02-19 2:47 AM
Posted By: rex Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-05-16 2:51 AM
The PC version is coming with a free gamepad and the specs are really low:

Minimum

* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz or higher
* RAM: 1GB or higher
* HDD: 10GB of free space or more
* Video: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce6600 series, ATI Radeon X1600 or higher, VRAM: 256MB or higher
* Sound: Direct Sound, DirectX 9.0c (or higher)
* Input Devices: Mouse, Keyboard

Maximum/Recommended

* CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.0GHz or higher
* RAM: 2GB or higher
* HDD: 10GB of free space or more
* Video: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce8600 series, ATI Radeon X1900 or higher, VRAM: 512MB or higher
* Sound: Direct Sound, DirectX 9.0c (or higher)
* Input Device: Xbox 360 controller for Windows
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-05-16 3:12 AM
Interestingly, a friend of mine was waiting for this for ages as he is a massive fan.
Bought it the day it came out and traded it in the same day as he thought it was shit.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Street Fighter IV Review - 2009-05-16 3:13 AM
Has anyone seen if there has been a rise in car tossing since this came out?
Specifically in the Orcas Island area!
© RKMBs