RKMBs
Posted By: JQ Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 8:49 AM
In other words, whate makes you want to throw up the least?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 8:50 AM
I enjoy consuming all sorts of alcoholic beverages.
Captain Morgan and Coke.

GARRRRRR!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 8:54 AM
Mmmmm! Hell yeah. I had... 12-16 ounces of that once in an hour (I was already trashed and forgot what I was doing) and that's the only time I've puked since I was seven. The good bits about drunk puking are:

1. it stops the world spinning
2. you pass out too fast afterwards to notice the rank smell or the burning in your throat.
Posted By: backwards7 Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 8:57 AM
I love Guiness.

There's this beer brewed by Black Sheep called Riggwelter which is only 5.7% alcohol but for some reason always puts me flat on my back after a couple of pints.

Unfortunately you can only get it in the north of England.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 9:00 AM
5.7% =/= HARD alcoholic beverage
Beer in America is shit.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 9:12 AM
Yes, Jaburg...yes it is. Even the best beers (Guinness) are watered down. As for the hard stuff, I love Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Jim Beam, and a Jagermeister/Goldshleiger shot.
Posted By: backwards7 Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 9:32 AM
As far as spirits go, I tend to steer clear. I'm 31 and you really begin to feel it if you get hammered.
Posted By: Steve T Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 12:08 PM
Poor old man...

I used to drink a lot of Southern COmfort. Can't take as much as I did when I was a student.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 12:19 PM
Well, a year ago, I did mix Bacardi, Spirits, and Vodka (I THINK a bit of scotch as well) in with a nice hefty dose of Citrus.

One swig and it felt like my throat was dying.

But then again, I hardly ever drink.
jac and jager....yummy

mmmmmmmm cap'n and red pop.....mmmmm

can't forget bout the peach slingshot shooters either....
Posted By: Anonymous Post deleted by Rob Kamphausen - 2004-11-05 4:57 PM
Any good single malt scotch, over rocks. I like Glenlivet right now.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 6:36 PM
You're so money.
.....Thanks, I think........
Posted By: rex Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-05 10:11 PM
Quote:

JQ said:

Taking the election results well?
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 2:22 AM
I like peppermint Schnapps. especially with chocolate syrup.
The big tree killed my baby.
Posted By: JQ Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 7:04 AM
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

JQ said:

Taking the election results well?

I'm pretty devastated. I need to see a psychologist.
Posted By: JQ Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 8:26 AM
I just had half a bottle of Jack Daniels
Posted By: JQ Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 9:15 AM
I got a real question. What is the alcoholic equvalance of a bottle of Jack Daniels to 2-3% beers? I mean, how much oif it is it safe to drink. Seriously.
Posted By: rex Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 9:21 AM
Seriously? Throw it up.
Posted By: URG Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-06 9:51 PM
nope
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-08 1:24 AM
And third, let me point out, and I want to make this particularly clear, that no contributor to this fund, no contributor to any of my campaigns, has ever received any consideration that he would not have received as an ordinary constituent.
I just don't believe in that, and I can say that never, while I have been in the Senate of the United States, as far as the people that contributed to this fund are concerned, have I made a telephone call to an agency, nor have I gone down to an agency on their behalf. And the records will show that, the records which are in the hands of the administration.
Singapore Sling is fairly tasty, though maybe a bit too sweet.
I don't drink. It's a nasty habit.

tut tut and all of that, old boy.
Wednesday's a teetotaler? I never woulda thunk it.

I'm not too much of a drinker myself, actually. Just a couple of times a month is about it.
I actually drank recently. I had two Coronas and a shot of tequila.

I don't remember the rest of the story.
I'm sure it was very... randy.
Posted By: Steve T Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-22 1:45 PM
It is after the drinking that his alter ego, the sly seducer Jason the Cat, emerges and pounces on the ladies.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2004-11-22 7:59 PM
Much like George Thorogood, my drinks of choice are bourbon, scotch and beer.
I should Google that name, but I won't.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2008-12-06 7:53 AM
REM
Bad Day

A public service announcement followed me home the other day.
I paid it nevermind. Go Away.
Shits so thick you could stir it with a stick-free Teflon whitewashed presidency.
We're sick of being jerked around.
Wear that on your sleeve.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
We all fall down.

Have you ever seen the televised St. vitus subcommittee prize
Investigation dance? Those ants in pants glances.
Well,look behind the eyes.
It's a hallowed hollow anesthetized
"save my own ass, screw these guys"
smoke and mirror lock down.

Count your blessings.
The Papers wouldn't lie!
I sigh, Not one more.

It's been a bad day.
Please don't take a picture.
It's been a bad day.
Please.

We're dug in deep the price is steep.
The auctioneer is such a creep.

The lights went out, the oil ran dry
We blamed it on the other guy
Sure, all men are created equal.
Heres the church, heres the steeple
Please stay tuned-we cut to sequel
ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

Count your blessings.
Ignore the lower fear
Ugh, this means war.

It's been a bad day.
Please don't take a picture.
It's been a bad day.
Please.

Count your blessings.
We all fall down.

It's been a bad day...
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Best tasting hard alcoholic beverage? - 2008-12-06 8:10 PM
Daylight Saving Time, or DST, is the period of the year when clocks are moved one hour ahead. In the United States, this has the effect of creating more sunlit hours in the evening during months when the weather is the warmest. We advance our clocks ahead one hour at the beginning of DST, and move them back one hour ("spring forward, fall back") when we return to Standard Time (ST). This has the effect of moving one hour of daylight from the morning to the evening.DST was formally introduced in the United States in 1918. Today, most of the country and its territories observe DST. However, DST is not observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and the state of Arizona (with the exception of the Navajo Indian Reservation, which does observe DST).Daylight Saving Time and time zones are regulated by the U. S. Department of Transportation, not by NIST. However, as an official timekeeper for the United States, NIST observes all rules regarding DST when it distributes time-of-day information to the public.
© RKMBs