RKMBs
Posted By: Drzsmith Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-18 1:40 AM
Even though I'm not a gay I think have love for JLA at least agape love.
Quote:

Drzsmith said:

huh?
Posted By: Drzsmith Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-18 3:30 AM
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:

It's like..ya know.
Posted By: Drzsmith Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-18 3:50 AM
Is that C-3PO?
RACK Drzsmith.
Posted By: LLance Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-28 5:50 AM
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:

How many RKMB posters do you count in this picture?

Besides Rob himself.
They are all Rob.

The thing that you have forgotten is that Rob is the Living and Immortal Spirit of Blatant Homosexuality--He simultaneously exists in all gay pride parades in all dimensions. Where there is gayness, Rob will be there. Try it sometime, go and organize a gay pride parade or if you're short on funds and manpower - just gather a bunch of your buddies for a Will and Grace Marathon and Rob will be right there with you, laughing at Will's hilarious antics, and Rob will be your friend - holding your hand in his, watching the sentences fly off from the screen like ribbons of love, fluttering through the air towards your face, weaving through the eyeball jelly, piercing the retinas, and nesting in your brain, these verbal tapeworms of friendship and sincerity.
It's true.
youve raised your son well......
Actually, wild monkeys raised him. I only collected the cheques.
i like monkeys.
MONKEYFUCKER!!!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-30 11:21 AM
FUCKER OF MONKEYS!
FUCKER OF MONKEYFUCKERS!
FUCKER OF MONKEYFUCKER FUCKERS!
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-31 1:44 AM
heh. son of mxy watches will and grace between gay parades.

and he's got some poor mexican dude locked up, and calls him 'rob'

mxy, c'mon man.

talk to your kids about thugs.
they'll listen.
See that? We started talking about having sex with monkeys and then ROB APPEARED!

It adds chilling credibility to my Rob, Living Immortal spirit theory.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-03-31 7:29 AM
the doctor toldja referring to people as "my rob" isn't healthy
Shut up, my rob...i mean, shit...goddamnpisscuntmotherfuckwhoreassrapeiamgoingtoshitonyou!!
your space bar is broken.
AND IT AIN'T THE ONLY BROKEN BAR AROUND HERE!

BU-URN!
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
Shut up, my rob...i mean, shit...goddamnpisscuntmotherfuckwhoreassrapeiamgoingtoshitonyou!!

'

Uschi?
!!!!!
Indeed....
Posted By: Hybrid Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2004-04-14 5:36 AM
...hurm...
Quote:

Drzsmith said:

RACK Drzsmith
What is it with you rackin him tonight JLA?? Secret crush?
It's no secret
Posted By: Drzsmith Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2005-04-12 6:07 PM
foshizzel
lols
:P
 Originally Posted By: Drzsmith
I REALLY miss him now...

\:\(
\:\( x quatrillion.
quatrillion (m)
n. quadrillion, 10 to the fifteenth power, 1 followed by 15 zeros (in U.S., Canada); 10 to the 24th power, 1 followed by 24 zeros (in Britain)
I'm proud of you Lothar!
gofursidtch
Nowhereman Sucks \:\(
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Rob,MisterJLA is spamming....my heart!!! - 2008-06-19 6:11 AM
It's true.
 Originally Posted By: PrincessElisa
Nowhereman Sucks \:\(

With all those peni, I bet you wish I did!
Three dozen penises and not one of them erect.
© RKMBs