RKMBs
Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 7:02 AM
I'm thankful that America has a history of coming to its senses.
I'm thankful Bush and his lies unravel more and more everytime he speaks.
I'm thankful that there are people willing to question the lies coming from Washington.
I'm thankful that the truth has the habit of winning out (though not always).
I'm thankful that there are people who care about those in need and that there are people who fight corporations and their crimes.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 7:19 AM
Holiday spam. How quirky.
Posted By: wannabuyamonkey Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 7:43 AM
I'm thankfull that I don't acctually know Ray in real life. Although I do know people like him, but if I throw a doller to them as I drive by on the on-ramp they're usually pretty cool to me.
Posted By: theory9 Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 7:54 AM
GIVE THEM SOME FOOD, WBAM!
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
I'm thankfull that I don't acctually know Ray in real life. Although I do know people like him, but if I throw a doller to them as I drive by on the on-ramp they're usually pretty cool to me.

You're confusing a liberal person with a homeless person.
Posted By: Darknight613 Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 8:27 AM
I'm thankful that I realized what a mistake it was to have returned here before wasting even more time on the Deep Thoughts forum or the RKMBs.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 8:34 AM
TOO LATE!
Posted By: wannabuyamonkey Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 1:29 PM
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

You're confusing a liberal person with a homeless person.

Yea, it's a common mistake.
Posted By: PJP Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 8:17 PM
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
I'm thankful that there are people who care about those in need and that there are people who fight corporations and their crimes.

I'm Thankful for these things too......that and the fact I have an extraordinarily large penis.
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

I'm Thankful for these things too......that and the fact I have an extraordinarily large penis.
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Posted By: theory9 Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-25 9:17 PM
Repeating a lie never makes it the truth...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-26 2:48 AM
Rob is thankful that PJP has a penis at all
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Things I'm thankful for - 2005-11-26 9:41 PM
Eggnog! - Recipe 4

Basic Non-alcoholic Eggnog
12 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 quart cream
to taste vanilla
dash of nutmeg

Seperate eggs at room temp. Beat yolks till creamed with about half of sugar, whites till peaked then add other half of sugar. Beat cream till stiff. Then fold all together. Add vanilla to taste - but remember that a little bit of vanilla goes a long way.

Place into containers keep in refrigerator for at least one day. Shake before serving.
© RKMBs