RKMBs
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 6:48 AM
And so are PJP and Balloonknot for pissing him off.

He has a column and all: http://www.intrepidmedia.com/column.asp?id=2730

Quote:

i've got a little list....
...of bitter online enemies
by chris oakley

At the time I'm writing this, we're officially 48 hours into the new year, and in those 48 hours I've had a lot of time to think about all the people who've done me dirt since I first started traveling the information highway in 1999. And one thought that keeps popping into my brain is how much I'd like to stick it to them for all the headaches they've caused me. They are scum, they deserve to burn in Hell, and if I ever ran into any of them on the street I'm not sure I could restrain myself from taking a swing at them. Anyway, here's a short list of the people who've done the most to inflict pain on me via the Internet(last names withheld in all cases but one):

1)WARREN
I went out of my way to be a good citizen whenever I visited his message board, so how does he reward me? By kicking me out one day without warning or explanation and then blowing me off when I tried to contact him to find out the details of what made him do it. If I had my way, that rude behavior would have earned him a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

2)JOHN(a.k.a. Victor Creed) and W.R.(a.k.a. BillyBob)
My first bona fide online enemies; I used to be a regular at an online site called the Mobius Infinity Boards, but unfortunately that site is no longer in operation-- and these guys are two of the biggest reasons why. Harassing me was their favorite hobby, and eventually the animosity between them and me got so bad that the webmaster wound up shutting the place down, depriving me of one of my favorite online hangouts. They should both be doing consecutive life sentences in Marion.

3)NICK
A twentysomething British subject who hates Americans in general and me in particular. I made the mistake of signing up for his message board thinking that it would be a cool place to talk about pop culture and other matters....well, brother, the second he found out which side of the Atlantic I hang my hat on, he went after me like a rabid pit bull and encouraged many of his fellow posters to do likewise. He's spent the last three-plus years deliberately spreading false information about my feelings toward a certain Michael Anderson movie and expects me to just grin and bear it. How much does he hate America? Let me put it to you this way: he thinks that we "overreacted" to 9/11 and that it's funny to mock our grief about it. This bastard deserves to be confined to the Supermax prison for the rest of his unnatural life.

4)PETER(a.k.a. PJP)
A guy who hangs out at one of the other online sites I regularly patronize...He likes to tamper with my posts there and demands that I apologize for a feud which in fact is entirely his fault. He belongs in Supermax too.

5)BALLOONKNOT
PJP's best friend and partner in crime. His online sig once contained a line about how much he'd like to kill me. Put him in Rikers Island-- preferably solitary confinement.

6)CATH
One of Nick's online co-conspirators...she made light of my troubles with him and threatened to call the cops on me when I tried to set the record straight about who's to blame for those troubles. She and one of Locking's other co-conspirators compared my friend to a sock puppet, something I didn't appreciate in the least. Send her to the most secure women's jail on the planet and throw away the key.

7)MIKE JULIANELLE
The latest addition to my enemies list...when I posted at this site a few weeks earlier to protest his insulting description of Tom Brady as "overrated", he thought it would be great fun to try and pin some kind of Brokeback Mountain rep on me, and that royally ticks me off. I so want to see Julia-noclass get locked up in San Quentin one of these days.

8)HOWARD
Another of Nick's partners in crime. Like PJP, he thinks it's funny to tamper with other people's posts; he also gets a great chuckle out of calling them "retard"...few things in life would make me happier than to pick up the paper sometime and read that somebody had done the world the kindness of sentencing Howie to life without parole at Leavenworth.

I'm sad that I didn't make the list. :-[
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 6:54 AM
I am honestly shocked I didn't make it. I guess I'll have to try harder from now on.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 6:55 AM
Check out his movie review from the same site.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 6:57 AM
You wanted new material? It's fallen on your lap.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 8:33 AM
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
And so are PJP and Balloonknot for pissing him off.

He has a column and all: http://www.intrepidmedia.com/column.asp?id=2730

Quote:

i've got a little list....
...of bitter online enemies
by chris oakley

At the time I'm writing this, we're officially 48 hours into the new year, and in those 48 hours I've had a lot of time to think about all the people who've done me dirt since I first started traveling the information highway in 1999. And one thought that keeps popping into my brain is how much I'd like to stick it to them for all the headaches they've caused me. They are scum, they deserve to burn in Hell, and if I ever ran into any of them on the street I'm not sure I could restrain myself from taking a swing at them. Anyway, here's a short list of the people who've done the most to inflict pain on me via the Internet(last names withheld in all cases but one):

1)WARREN
I went out of my way to be a good citizen whenever I visited his message board, so how does he reward me? By kicking me out one day without warning or explanation and then blowing me off when I tried to contact him to find out the details of what made him do it. If I had my way, that rude behavior would have earned him a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

2)JOHN(a.k.a. Victor Creed) and W.R.(a.k.a. BillyBob)
My first bona fide online enemies; I used to be a regular at an online site called the Mobius Infinity Boards, but unfortunately that site is no longer in operation-- and these guys are two of the biggest reasons why. Harassing me was their favorite hobby, and eventually the animosity between them and me got so bad that the webmaster wound up shutting the place down, depriving me of one of my favorite online hangouts. They should both be doing consecutive life sentences in Marion.

3)NICK
A twentysomething British subject who hates Americans in general and me in particular. I made the mistake of signing up for his message board thinking that it would be a cool place to talk about pop culture and other matters....well, brother, the second he found out which side of the Atlantic I hang my hat on, he went after me like a rabid pit bull and encouraged many of his fellow posters to do likewise. He's spent the last three-plus years deliberately spreading false information about my feelings toward a certain Michael Anderson movie and expects me to just grin and bear it. How much does he hate America? Let me put it to you this way: he thinks that we "overreacted" to 9/11 and that it's funny to mock our grief about it. This bastard deserves to be confined to the Supermax prison for the rest of his unnatural life.

4)PETER(a.k.a. PJP)
A guy who hangs out at one of the other online sites I regularly patronize...He likes to tamper with my posts there and demands that I apologize for a feud which in fact is entirely his fault. He belongs in Supermax too.

5)BALLOONKNOT
PJP's best friend and partner in crime. His online sig once contained a line about how much he'd like to kill me. Put him in Rikers Island-- preferably solitary confinement.

6)CATH
One of Nick's online co-conspirators...she made light of my troubles with him and threatened to call the cops on me when I tried to set the record straight about who's to blame for those troubles. She and one of Locking's other co-conspirators compared my friend to a sock puppet, something I didn't appreciate in the least. Send her to the most secure women's jail on the planet and throw away the key.

7)MIKE JULIANELLE
The latest addition to my enemies list...when I posted at this site a few weeks earlier to protest his insulting description of Tom Brady as "overrated", he thought it would be great fun to try and pin some kind of Brokeback Mountain rep on me, and that royally ticks me off. I so want to see Julia-noclass get locked up in San Quentin one of these days.

8)HOWARD
Another of Nick's partners in crime. Like PJP, he thinks it's funny to tamper with other people's posts; he also gets a great chuckle out of calling them "retard"...few things in life would make me happier than to pick up the paper sometime and read that somebody had done the world the kindness of sentencing Howie to life without parole at Leavenworth.

I'm sad that I didn't make the list. :-[

Wow. No Sneaky Bunny on his list either, and she committed the Got Milk post that will live in infamy.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 9:01 AM
Was balloonknot even around for most of craziness?
Posted By: Grimm Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 10:00 AM
you can rate his columns.

nothing on the "about chris oakley" about the Vault of Tomorrow, Kurt Angle, or the RDCW.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 10:01 AM
it'd be great if his brothers and sister/brother, cousins, whatever, all registered there to show their support for Chris!
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 10:05 AM
You have to have a valid e-mail to register there. They send you your password.

Not that I would know or anything...................
Posted By: Grimm Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 10:11 AM
valid emails aren't difficult to get. . .
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 10:23 AM
yeah

I already commented.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 3:52 PM
Just a few points/questions:

1) Two days into the New Year, and you're focusing your attention on people you hate? How's about spending more time on the positives of what's to come? Nerd...

2) You want to send the people who made fun of you to jail? Isn't that just a wee bit of an overreaction? Dork...

3) You think John and WR should spend time in Marion, but who's Marion? Does she have a smelly pussy or something? Is that why they should spend time? Or is she just an awful lay? Perv...

4) You want to send Nick to Supermax Prison...is that in the Negative Zone? Futurist...

5) Um, Balloonknot is actually Jubarg's best friend, partner in crime, and Brokeback lover. Please pay attention...

Could someone post the Oakley pictures? Broakleyback Mountain especially makes me laugh...
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: "Just a few points..." - 2007-04-05 4:27 PM
Quote:

1) Two days into the New Year, and you're focusing your attention on people you hate? How's about spending more time on the positives of what's to come? Nerd...

Hey, JM, don't blame me, blame them. Their constant personal attacks drove me to it; Julianelle's crack about Brady being "overrated" was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Quote:

2)You want to send the people who made fun of you to jail? Isn't that just a wee bit of an overreaction?

Hardly...I originally said that most of them should be executed.

Quote:

3) You think John and WR should spend time in Marion, but who's Marion?

Not who, what-- I was referring to the Marion Federal Prison in Illinois.

Quote:

4) You want to send Nick to Supermax Prison...is that in the Negative Zone?

No, it's in the Rockies. "Supermax" is a nickname for the Administrative Maximum(ADMAX) Federal Penitentiary in Florence, Colorado; Zacarias Moussaoui(the 20th hijacker on 9/11) and Ted Kaczynski(a.k.a. the Unabomber) are both incarcerated there.

Quote:

5) Um, Balloonknot is actually Jubarg's best friend, partner in crime, and Brokeback lover.

There's an image I didn't need in my head.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 4:31 PM
Quote:

rex said:
I am honestly shocked I didn't make it. I guess I'll have to try harder from now on.

Sorry to puncture your ego, rex, but compared to Nick Locking and Warren Ellis you're strictly penny-ante.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 4:52 PM
all your problems would solve themselves, Chris, if you just committed suicide. Try it for a week, see how it fits. I gaurantee you will notice a vast difference in how much little internet fights bother you after that.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: "Just a few points..." - 2007-04-05 5:02 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Hey, JM, don't blame me, blame them. Their constant personal attacks drove me to it; Julianelle's crack about Brady being "overrated" was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm not blaming anyone. I don't care. I just think it's funny that you never take responsibility for your choices of action - everyone drives you to everything. Man up, you fag!

As for Tom Brady, unless you're fucking him, you REALLY need to relax!

Quote:

Hardly...I originally said that most of them should be executed.

Glad to see you were able to control yourself...

Quote:

Not who, what-- I was referring to the Marion Federal Prison in Illinois.

Thanks...I needed that info...

Quote:

No, it's in the Rockies. "Supermax" is a nickname for the Administrative Maximum(ADMAX) Federal Penitentiary in Florence, Colorado; Zacarias Moussaoui(the 20th hijacker on 9/11) and Ted Kaczynski(a.k.a. the Unabomber) are both incarcerated there.

More valuable info for me, should I ever find myself on Jeopardy or if I ever want to impress some female dork.

Do you ever just turn off the computer and go outside? Maybe interract with real live people and develop some social skills? Then you might not be the borderline psychopath you are on message boards.

Quote:

There's an image I didn't need in my head.

You loves it...
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 8:06 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

rex said:

Sorry to puncture your ego, rex, but compared to Nick Locking and Warren Ellis you're strictly penny-ante.

Would it help if I said I had anal sex with your mom while your dad watched? And he was cheering me on? I think the video is online somewhere.........
Posted By: Mopius Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 9:52 PM
Posted By: Mopius'-daughter Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:02 PM
Posted By: Mopius-Jr. Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:08 PM
Posted By: Baby-Mopius Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:09 PM
Posted By: Mrs-Mopius Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:10 PM
Posted By: Mopius'-dog Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:11 PM
Posted By: Mopius'-cat Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:12 PM
Posted By: fetal-Mopius Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:12 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:13 PM
I like the Oakley Family more betterer.
Posted By: Mopius'-Penis Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-05 11:13 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 12:22 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I like the Oakley Family more betterer.

Oakleys vs. the Mopius family! Let's play the Feud!!!!!!!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 12:54 AM
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 1:26 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

2) You want to send the people who made fun of you to jail? Isn't that just a wee bit of an overreaction? Dork...

3) You think John and WR should spend time in Marion, but who's Marion? Does she have a smelly pussy or something? Is that why they should spend time? Or is she just an awful lay? Perv...

4) You want to send Nick to Supermax Prison...is that in the Negative Zone? Futurist...

5) Um, Balloonknot is actually Jubarg's best friend, partner in crime, and Brokeback lover. Please pay attention...

Could someone post the Oakley pictures? Broakleyback Mountain especially makes me laugh...

who the hell does oakley think he is? you in the secret mod forum?!?!?!?!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 1:28 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

rex said:

not only doesnt anyone in real life know rex exists, the oversensitive oakers doesnt either!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:00 AM
Quote:

rex said:
Check out his movie review from the same site.

And every word of that attack on Michael Anderson's 90-minute steaming pile of shit is fully justified.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:03 AM
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

rex said:

Would it help if I said I had anal sex with your mom while your dad watched? And he was cheering me on? I think the video is online somewhere.........

Nice try, genius. That video doesn't exist.

Now go bother some hippies.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:07 AM
You didn't check the right sites.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:11 AM
what is it about rex's upbringing that makes him want to have sex with someone's parents?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:27 AM
Oakley wouldn't list Sneaky 'cause he has a BA in Bunny Lovin'.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 3:37 AM
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

who the hell does oakley think he is? you in the secret mod forum?!?!?!?!

Nah, if he was me in the secret mod forum, he'd be trying to book RDCW matches that don't exist and calling you a douchebag.

"Whoops" on that first one, huh?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:21 AM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:

Surely you jest. We get along about as well as the Montagues and the Capulets.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:26 AM
You mean like Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, who fell in love and fucked? Chris, I didn't know you and Sneaky got that far!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:28 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Pig Iran said:

Surely you jest. We get along about as well as the Montagues and the Capulets.

Insert mention on Romeo & Juliet here...

(Except Bunny's smart enough to see Romeo's dead body and say, "Meh, fukkit" instead of offin' herself...)
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:31 AM
Quote:

You mean like Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, who fell in love and fucked? Chris, I didn't know you and Sneaky got that far!

Get real, Mxy. The only way we'd be in the same room is if she were trying to shoot me.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:34 AM
Yeah, because she's the unstable one.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:37 AM
And you'd know something about instability, wouldn't you, Rex?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:44 AM
Easter must be your favorite holiday Oakley, with all the cute bunnies reminding you of your love for Sneaky. It must be like Valentine's and Sweetest day all rolled into one lump of love drunkenness.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:51 AM
Quote:

Shit...beat me to it.
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:55 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm gonna punch you in the face.

What a poor pathetic cunt Oakley is.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:56 AM
I here and Still Queer
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:57 AM
Would you fuck me?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:58 AM
I'd fuck me
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:59 AM
I'd Fuck me So hard
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 4:59 AM
I like to fuck my sister.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:00 AM
I like fucking mom more.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:02 AM
Fucking Dad used to be fun, But you could park a semi in his asshole now. Those schwoogie's DP his ass all the time
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:08 AM
Did you guys ever lick the cum outta dad's ass after the schwoogies were done?
Mmmmmmm that stuff tasty.
Posted By: Mopius'-daughter Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:32 AM
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:48 PM
And with that, Nowhereman officially breaks the all-time single season record for most alt IDs.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 5:54 PM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
Easter must be your favorite holiday Oakley...

Nope. It's the 4th of July, with Christmas a close second followed by Halloween and Super Bowl Sunday.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 6:27 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
And with that, Nowhereman officially breaks the all-time single season record for most alt IDs.

There's a posting season???

For the record, how did Nowhereman break the record with 0 alts? Was the original record somewhere in the negative numbers, or is this some new "Oakley-Math"?
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 6:32 PM
Hoo Hoo Hoo I invented alt id's
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 6:33 PM
awww Oakley's Column got taken down. What a shame.

DOUCHEBAG!!!!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 6:43 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

Tell 'em, Fred...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 6:54 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
awww Oakley's Column got taken down. What a shame.

DOUCHEBAG!!!!

This'll make him feel better about the death of his blog...
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 7:42 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

Liar.
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 7:58 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

Liar.

Shut up faggot
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-06 8:56 PM
Hey Chris!

Go fuck yourself ya stupid cunt!
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-07 5:06 AM
Frank Burns is the king of spam! -Beardguy57

Frank is just a disturbed inividual, dont provoke him or he may turn violent
-Flameswordsman

"I hate Frank Burns! He reminds me of hell!" -Son of Mxy

"Don't encourage him"-Rex

Frank Burns is God. He's God's father, Maggedon. -Im Not Mister Mxypltk

Frank Burns is one of the best, if not THE best, alts to grace this board every
weekend. -Joe Mama

If it wasn't for Frank Burns' posts, many of my threads would have no replies in
them! "Thank you, Frank! -Lor

Does Frank Burns spamming this thread mean it has been officially been bumped, or
dumped? -Beardguy

Thus have many Off Topic threads perished...not with a wimper...not with a bang....but
with Frank Burns' spam. -Beardguy

God bless Frank Burns and his spamming. He occasionally dregs up important stuff I've
missed the first time around. -King Snarf

Frank Burns is the greatest alt ever.-Prometheus

I think Frank wants to come out of the closet -Beasrdguy

Frank thinks about sex..but does sex think about Frank? -Beardguy

Frank Burns speaks from experience, Oakley. He has four bastard children of his
own. -Anilman

Thank You Frank for your tireless efforts and your loyal support. You truly are the Rock
of the RKMBs. -PJP

let it be known Frank Burns now enlists in the New Regime. -Grimm

Fuck off Frank Burns, you arse bandit. And stick that in your signature.
-First Among Daves
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-07 5:23 AM
please take your Frank Burns hating elsewhere. -Stupid Doog

Frank is one smart snake on a motherfucking plane. -Killconey

Frank Burns has just become my favorite alt ID. -Joe Mama

i hate frank burns spam -Rob

I've been quoted by Frank Burns! This is the greatest day in the history of everything
-King Snarf

Leave it to Frank Burns to add a bunch of shit to the off-topic forum.-alen1

Fucking Spams OT too much-Ballon knot

Frank Burns and Mopius should merge to create the ultimate factoids about sleeping
-Karl Hungus

frank burns really is the worst fucking alt id on these boards.-Fused

Frank am got aids.-Urg

ill get you frank! I swear it! -Kneutron
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-07 6:17 AM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-08 2:55 PM
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-08 5:28 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-08 9:09 PM
Sent : Friday, April 6, 2007 6:42 AM
To : <rexstardust@hotmail.com>
Subject : Chris Oakley

Hi there,

This morning I woke up up to my ass in complaints from Intrepid Media members. I
have no desire to censor anything on my site, but
at this point I'm asking you to take the battle somewhere else. I know you guys
have your reasons, but there's no need to play this
out on Intrepid Media.

I've removed the list of enemies column and asked him not to repost it. I'm
deleting this account but not banning. I have a feeling
you all will respect my request and I don't want to ban people.

Thanks for understanding.

-joe

---
Joe Procopio
President
Intrepid Media Inc.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 1:00 AM
Who was complaining?

Man, I'm glad I posted the list at the beginning of the this thread.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 1:15 AM
oakley probably got all his different personalties (like nuriko) to defend him. I was going to respond to his e-mail but I'm too lazy today.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 2:01 AM
today, huh?
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 6:11 AM
Maybe tomorrow you could answer the e-mail and move out of your mom's basement, rex.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 6:27 AM
Tomorrow I have to wash all the socks I raped over the weekend.
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 1:47 PM
I bet thats a full time job
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:16 PM
Quote:

rex said:
oakley probably got all his different personalties (like nuriko) to defend him. I was going to respond to his e-mail but I'm too lazy today.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Joe Procopio and I are two totally different peopele,as a look at the photo in his Intrepid Media profile will confirm:

http://intrepidmedia.com/whois.asp?id=1
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:18 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Drop dead.

And by the way, Nowhereman, you owe me an apology, you asshole.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:19 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

There's a posting season???

For the record, how did Nowhereman break the record with 0 alts? Was the original record somewhere in the negative numbers, or is this some new "Oakley-Math"?

It was supposed to be a joke, dumbass.

And Rex thinks I'm humorless?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:20 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Back at you, you racist piece of shit.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:21 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Drop dead.

Add one more to his enemies list...he wants to send Nowhereman to the Negative Zone Prison for being un-American!!!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:25 PM
Quote:

Uschi said:
all your problems would solve themselves, Chris, if you just committed suicide. Try it for a week, see how it fits. I gaurantee you will notice a vast difference in how much little internet fights bother you after that.

Sorry to disappoint you, bitch, but I have no intention of committing suicide.

Go to hell, you useless waste of chromosomes.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:26 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Drop dead.

Add one more to his enemies list...he wants to send Nowhereman to the Negative Zone Prison for being un-American!!!

No, JM, I want him sent to prison for slandering me.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:53 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Drop dead.

I owe you a kick in the teeth!
Fuck off!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is famous :( - 2007-04-09 4:54 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Fucking Brilliant

Drop dead.

No, JM, I want him sent to prison for slandering me.

You'd love it in prison!
You'd be the queen of the shower block!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-09 4:55 PM
Oh, and...

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-09 4:56 PM
Don't you have a white power rally to attend?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-09 4:59 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Don't I have a pyschiatrist session to attend?

Yup!
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I'm going cross-burning today! Who's with me?

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-09 5:26 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I'm going cross-burning today! Who's with me?

Maybe you should spend less time hating minorities and more time examining your douche-nozzle existence.
Nowhereman's the racist and the douche-nozzle here, not me.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-09 6:04 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Nowhereman's the racist and the douche-nozzle here, not me.

No...Nowhereman hates everyone. There's a world of difference. And rumor 'round the campfire says you're a douche-nozzle who gained an insane sentience and the ability to type. Stop projecting your hatred and madness on others, Chris, and do your job - make a woman's cha-cha clean and fresh.
Can someone please explaing something to me though.
How is it me insulting a white cunt like Chris, makes me racist anyway?
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Oops! I forgot my own rule that I only attack black people.

Whats the difference between Oakley and a Toilet?

I have respect for a toilet.
I don't laugh when I shit on my toilet
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-10 3:50 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Whats the difference between Oakley and a Toilet?

I have respect for a toilet.
I don't laugh when I shit on my toilet

WRONG!

The correct answer is, "You can't flush an aborted fetus down an Oakley...though it's fun to try."

Chris Oakley is a douche nozzle.
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
What's the difference between me and Hitler?

Hitler had friends.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-10 4:24 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
What's the difference between me and Hitler?

Hitler had friends.

Real funny, JM.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 4:40 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Nowhereman for frontpage mod!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 4:43 PM
Noballsman isn't fit to even be a newbie, let alone front-page mod.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-10 4:52 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Real funny, JM.

I know. Thank you.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 4:52 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Noballsman isn't fit to even be a newbie, let alone front-page mod.

God, you're stupid.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 4:58 PM
You want to know the real definition of stupid, JM?
Stupid is thinking you can afford to ignore slander.Or threats of sexual assault against a family member.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 5:02 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
You want to know the real definition of stupid, JM?
Stupid is thinking you can afford to ignore slander.Or threats of sexual assault against a family member.

Yes, because BK is REALLY going to drive up to Woburn just to fuck your mother, assuming he can even find her. Not only are you insane AND stupid AND socially backwards AND a douche-nozzle, you're hyper-sensitive and gullible. Now turn off the computer and go outside, dumbass.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 5:35 PM
Knowing that sicko, he's certainly willing to think about it at length.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 5:59 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Knowing that sicko, he's certainly willing to think about it at length.

Dumbass...
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 6:36 PM
I just call them like I see them.
Posted By: Mopius-Jr. Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 11:39 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-10 11:42 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I just call them like I see them...and I'm a racist, sexist, homophobic douche-nozzle.

Corrected your post for honesty's sake.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Nowhereman is a fascist piece of shit - 2007-04-11 12:09 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Oops! I forgot my own rule that I only attack black people.

I'm sorry, but either he is losing the plot more & more every day, or Rob, Snarf, Rex, Pariah, Joe.......and, just about everyone else on this board is apparently black!

ps Chris: Nice custom title, I approve!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 12:48 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
There's nothing I enjoy more than unprovoked verbal attacks and messing with other people's posts to make them look bad.

Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 12:49 AM
um....no one has to mess with your posts to make them look bad. You are capable of that all by yourself.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 12:54 AM
Are you kidding, rex? Tampering with my posts is practically a national pastime here at the RKMBs-- just ask PJP.
Posted By: rex Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 12:56 AM
I never said it didn't happen, I said it wasn't needed. You are perfectly capable of being a douche nozzle all by yourself.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 1:00 AM
If I were truly the douche-nozzle you accuse me of being, Rex, I might actually be inclined to overlook some of the cheap shots being thrown my way.
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 1:57 AM
Shut the fuck up you rotting cunt douche nozzle
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 2:13 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Knowing that sicko [BK], he's certainly willing to think about it [plowing oakers' momma] at length.

Chris, do you see where you're getting yourself in trouble here? You're making all sorts of assumptions about people before you really even get to know them. Now, I know school's not in at the moment, but if you try and find a word to go with that particular definition, prejudice is near the top of the list. So be careful with the assumptions you make.

Besides, I find it hard to believe your mom is anywhere near the top of Balloon Knot's list anyway.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 2:26 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
If I were truly the douche-nozzle you accuse me of being, Rex, I might actually be inclined to overlook some of the cheap shots being thrown my way.

Go

Fuck

Yourself

You

Useless

Gay

Sack

Of

Shit!
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 4:52 AM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Knowing that sicko [BK], he's certainly willing to think about it [plowing oakers' momma] at length.

Chris, do you see where you're getting yourself in trouble here? You're making all sorts of assumptions about people before you really even get to know them. Now, I know school's not in at the moment, but if you try and find a word to go with that particular definition, prejudice is near the top of the list. So be careful with the assumptions you make.

Besides, I find it hard to believe your mom is anywhere near the top of Balloon Knot's list anyway.

Well I said that in jest, Because how the fuck do you ass fuck a petri dish
Posted By: URG Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 6:23 AM
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 4:48 PM
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Liar. You meant every goddamn word of it.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 8:56 PM
Ha ha ha!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 9:44 PM
You always did have a warped sense of humor, Nodickman.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-11 10:26 PM
Stop coming on to me!
Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 3:38 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Liar. You meant every goddamn word of it.

Yes I meant it. You were conceived by a science experiment gone awry in a petri dish. No way you were squeezed out a vagina. You have the ear marking of a Man (And I use that term very loosely when it concerns you) that has never touched a vagina in his life not even at birth
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 3:40 AM
I dunno, he is a cunt, and I'm sure he's touched himself more than a few times!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 4:12 AM
He's a douche-nozzle. He's been inside plenty of pussy. He keeps them clean and fresh.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 4:52 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I'm a cunt, and I've touched myself more than a few times!

Posted By: Uschi Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 4:57 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I'm a cunt, and I've touched myself more than a few times!

Dude, what heterosexual male wouldn't want to touch a cunt?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:12 PM
The Pope?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:18 PM
Homophobic Christian-hater...don't you slander the Pope by calling him gay!!!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:21 PM
I did nothing of the kind. I simply answered Uschi's question.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:23 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I did nothing of the kind. I simply answered Uschi's question.

Please. Anyone with even a shred of intelligence knows what you implied there. Why must you hate everything? Is it because everything hates you? Is it because, when you were created, Heaven and your parents collectively said, "Oops!"?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:35 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Slander is my favorite hobby.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:40 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Slander is my favorite hobby.

Liar. Collecting DVDs and comics is my favorite hobby. Stop lying and trying to put blame on everyone else for your own mental illness and problems. We don't want to shoulder you, you disgrace to everything that is good and nice in the world.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:47 PM
Just fighting fire with fire.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:51 PM
So you admit to being a liar. Good. I'll add it to the list:

LYING
Racist
Sexist
Homophobic
Anti-Semitic
Christian-hating
Douche-nozzle...

Nuriko laughs at you.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:54 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Torturing small animals is my second-favorite hobby.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 5:59 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Inserting small animals into my anus is my second-favorite hobby. Fellating vegetables against their will is first.

Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:31 PM
Drop dead.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is out of the closet! - 2007-04-12 6:34 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Well okay then...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:37 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Drop dead.

If he did that, you'd only clain he did it to spite you!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:38 PM
No, I'd dance on his grave.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:42 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
No, I'd dance on his grave.

Please. Everyone knows you can't dance. Honky.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:52 PM
Cracker.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:53 PM
Racist!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:55 PM
Fascist!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 6:56 PM
And?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:03 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
And?

And he's also sexist, homophobic (self-loathing closet case), anti-Semitic, Christian-hating, and a liar.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:05 PM
No, that sounds more like you, JM.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:09 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Good retort, Chris. Have you stopped molesting quadripeligics yet?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:11 PM
I hear he rapes corpses too!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:12 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

I never started. That cheap shot's low even by your recent standards.
I see you're sharing tips with Nowhereman on how to slander me.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:13 PM
Its only slander if its untrue!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:14 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

I never started. That cheap shot's low even by your recent standards.
I see you're sharing tips with Nowhereman on how to slander me.

I see you're sharing hair and clothing tips with the Queer Guys...and you get passed between them.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:15 PM
How was last night's KKK rally?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:16 PM
It was interesting, especially the part where you fucked that pig corpse!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:22 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

That's the funniest fucking thing said in this whole damn thing.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:23 PM
Nowhereman always did have a warped sense of humor.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:29 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

That's the funniest fucking thing said in this whole damn thing.

Nowhereman = Genius!!!

Posted By: thedoctor Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:30 PM
I believe it's 'humour'.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:30 PM
And don't forget the fucking second 'u' in humour either!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 7:33 PM
Well, he's still warped.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 8:17 PM
Was I the one who fucked a pig corpse?
No, it was you, wasnt it Christobel!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 8:48 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 8:49 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were.

Shouldn't you be imagining someone to go to England and beat him up, Chris?
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 9:21 PM
I'm rooting for Nodickman to get hit by a bus.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 9:22 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I'm rooting for a man's dick to hit my anus.

I couldn't resist.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-12 9:22 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I'm rooting for the Yankees.

Fixed your post. Just to be silly. Douche-nozzle.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 5:56 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I'm rooting for a man's dick to hit my anus.

I couldn't resist.

Sure you could...you just didn't want to.
Posted By: NurikoK98 Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 6:37 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I'm rooting for the Yankees.

Fixed your post. Just to be silly. Douche-nozzle.

Bite your tongue, man!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 6:38 PM
Better yet, he should cut it off.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 6:41 PM
She was talking to you, Yankee-lover.
Posted By: NurikoK98 Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 6:43 PM
Oh, now that's it, that's it! The gloves come off!
Wait, I'm not wearing gloves.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 6:45 PM
Quote:

NurikoK98 said:
Oh, now that's it, that's it! The gloves come off!
Wait, I'm not wearing gloves.

Has he been lying to you all this time? Dirty bastard...someone ought to lock him up. Walpole or Bridgewater are too good for him.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 7:31 PM
Actually, it's you who should be sent to Walpole or Bridgewater, JM.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 7:36 PM
Another witty retort from a confirmed woman-beater.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 7:41 PM
Is Rex coaching you or something? This sounds like a classic Rexstardust line?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Chris Oakley is gaymous :( - 2007-04-13 7:44 PM
Dunno about that, but I do know that you're a woman-beater.
Posted By: Chris Oakley No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 7:46 PM
....you lying asshole.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 7:47 PM
I'm not lying. Nuriko confirmed it. You beat up your girlfriend. Good show, you dirty dog!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 7:57 PM
Nuriko wouldn't give you the time of day.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 8:18 PM
You speak as one who knows...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 8:19 PM
I hope not. I wouldn't want your sloppy seconds. But she needs a man who'll treat her well and not beat her. I think Snarf'd be a good man for her.
Posted By: Grimm Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-13 8:19 PM
what time is it?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 11:10 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I hope not. I wouldn't want your sloppy seconds. But she needs a man who'll treat her well and not beat her. I think Snarf'd be a good man for her.

The words Snarf & Man should only be used in the same sentence when mentioning what Snarf loves!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 11:20 PM
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-13 11:37 PM
http://www.rkmbs.com/showflat.php/Number/709631#709631
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: No I'm not... - 2007-04-14 1:52 AM
Quote:

Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 3:27 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
what time is it?

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 3:33 AM
My eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..........
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 4:24 AM
Mississippi Magnolia State
Missouri Show Me State
Montana Treasure State
Nebraska Cornhusker State
Nevada The Silver State, Sage State, Sagebrush State
New Hampshire Granite State
New Jersey Garden State
New Mexico Land of Enchantment
New York Empire State
North Carolina Old North State, Tar Heel State
North Dakota Peace Garden State, Flickertail State, Roughrider State
Ohio Buckeye State
Oklahoma Sooner State
Oregon Beaver State
Pennsylvania Keystone State
Rhode Island The Ocean State, Plantation State
South Carolina Palmetto State
South Dakota Mount Rushmore State,Under God the People Rule, Coyote State
Tennessee Volunteer State, Big Bend State, Hog & Hominy State, the Mother of Southwestern
Statesmen
Texas Lone Star State
Utah The Beehive State
Vermont Green Mountain State
Virginia Old Dominion State, Mother State
Washington The Evergreen State
West Virginia Mountain State
Wisconsin Badger State
Wyoming Equality State
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 4:40 AM
Vermont Green Mountain State
Virginia Old Dominion State, Mother State
Washington The Evergreen State
West Virginia Mountain State
Wisconsin Badger State
Wyoming Equality State
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 8:55 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
what time is it?

Time for all my enemies to meet a violent end.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 9:07 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
what time is it?

Time for all my enemies to meet a violent end.

That's not as funny as, "Time for Oakley to stick a bunny up his pee-hole."
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 9:11 PM
How about we stick the barrel of a Colt .45 down your throat?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 9:23 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Can I look forward to one of your imaginary friends doing that when they finally attack? Meanwhile, how many cocks will you be sticking down YOUR throat?
Posted By: Grimm Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-14 9:34 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

Can I look forward to one of your imaginary friends doing that when they finally attack? Meanwhile, how many cocks will you be sticking down YOUR throat?

he's trying to beat Andy Dick's record, this may take a while.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-15 2:34 AM
Oakley about to have sex!
Posted By: URG Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-15 3:09 AM
You am shouldn't have sex with your food. It am make it taste bad.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-15 8:49 AM
Quote:

ShutTheFuckUpDonny said:

Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:08 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:13 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

Man, Grimm's gonna be CRUSHED when he reads that! CRUSHED, I tells ye!!!

Oakley does penis fencing with other gay boys. He's a Jedi master!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:18 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is my personal hero.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:29 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is my personal hero. Death to America, and a punch to the faces of its women!!!

Posted By: Grimm Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:34 PM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

have I got a deal for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:41 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

Get me a car! Hard top...with a good engine. And it has to have a big trunk!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:42 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

only driven on sundays by a grandmother!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:45 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
I fence stolen cars.

only driven on sundays by a grandmother!

These bodies'll never fit in there!

...not like this...Miho?

(Yeesh!)
Posted By: Grimm Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-18 8:54 PM
ya gotta get a little creative with it!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-19 2:57 AM
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Hey, Nuriko! - 2007-04-21 8:17 AM
Ice Cream Flavors

APPLE SPICE
APRICOT
APRICOTS 'N CREAM
AVOCADO