RKMBs
but he has no problem doing them for his myspace friends.

discuss.
what a goddamn jerk
Cunt!
that too!
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
but he has no problem doing them for his myspace friends.

discuss.

Let's see...

Nope. No activity on my Give a FUCK meter...
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
what a goddamn jerk

I think he's more of a jerk for not introducing us to them. Cause...you know...some of them are hot.
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
what a goddamn jerk

SOm says this about everyone. Even when he was a kid he would say this about his family,friends and teachers at school. He's like the "see you in hell" guy from SNL.
I'm trying to make a batch of Sneaky Bunny cards, but it's kinda difficult to Photoshop you into gangbangs and bukkake scenarios. If only you'd give me the actual photos...
Quote:

Jeremy said:

I think he's more of a jerk for not introducing us to them. Cause...you know...some of them are hot.

Patience is a virtue. You DO want nudes, right???
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
what a goddamn jerk

And this has led to exactly how much sex for these ladies?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Posted By: Uschi Re: AP: TK can't be arsed to make us new cards. - 2007-05-15 7:56 AM
robot found a new funny-haired gal. and he won't bring her here so I can fight her. We could have PICS.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: AP: TK can't be arsed to make us new cards. - 2007-05-15 10:00 AM
Blue vs. Red/Orange/Pink/Whatever color Uschi's hair is now!

Willow's cool, but she's too busy trying to be a lawyer and all that crap. YES, with the blue hair. Besides, she's not a sock. Poor Reax...
Posted By: TK-069 Re: AP: TK can't be arsed to make us new cards. - 2007-05-15 10:02 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
And this has led to exactly how much sex for these ladies?

Concurrently? About 12 hours worth.

Quote:

Yeah, that's what I thought.

He wasnt talking about having sex with Rosy Palm and her fiver daughters!
he using a mayo jar stupid!
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
what a goddamn jerk

They're MySpace girls, which means that they're really fifty-something men who have been registered as sex offenders or ad bots.
But...but...that's not what their profiles say!

Some are 40-something.
Eep!
Sorry, I promised I wouldnt post pictures of your girlfriend!
Meant To Live
Switchfoot

Fumbling his confidence
And wondering why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he's bid for more than arguments
And failed attempts to fly, fly

[Chorus]
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about Providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we've been livin with our eyes half open
Maybe we're bent and broken, broken

[Chorus]

We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than this world's got to offer
We want more than the wars of our fathers
And everything inside screams for second life, yeah

Have we lost ourselves?
Have we lost ourselves?
Have we lost ourselves?
We were meant to live
We were meant to live
Switchfoot is a Grammy nominated alternative rock band from San Diego, California, United States. The current members are Jon Foreman (vocals, guitar), Tim Foreman (bass, backing vocals), Chad Butler (drums), Jerome Fontamillas (guitar, keyboard, backing vocals), and Drew Shirley (guitar). Known for their energetic live show he three guitarists in the line-up often operate simultaneously, building on the pop sensibilities of Jon's songwriting, and, rounded out by Jerome's work on the synthesizer, bringing his industrial roots to the sound, the band works up "the Switchfoot sound"[5] - a melodic crunch of densely layered sound featuring some electronic experimentation, and often driven by hard-charging guitar riffs, while throwing in a few softer, spacey ballads as well.

Switchfoot first gained mainstream recognition after the inclusion of four of their songs in the 2002 movie A Walk to Remember. This recognition led to their major label debut, The Beautiful Letdown, which was released in 2003 and sold over 2.6 million copies as well as featuring their best-known singles, "Meant to Live" and "Dare You to Move".

According to Jon Foreman, the name "Switchfoot" is a surfing term. "We all love to surf and have been surfing all our lives so to us, the name made sense. To switch your feet means to take a new stance facing the opposite direction. It's about change and movement, a different way of approaching life and music"
© RKMBs