RKMBs
Posted By: kathleen ... - 2010-07-16 1:59 AM
i cant believe all of you are still here!
Posted By: rex Re: ... - 2010-07-16 2:06 AM
If you're brother can marry a woman anything is possible!
Posted By: kathleen Re: ... - 2010-07-16 2:08 AM
isnt it amazing! the world is full of opportunities
Posted By: Blurr Re: ... - 2010-07-16 3:19 AM
kathleen?

kathleenyourealiveyourealiveohmygoodnessohmyheavensohmygraciousnessillbesuperamalgamatedicantbelievethiscanyoubelievethisthisiskathleenhihowdyhellohowareyouhowdoyoudohowyoudoinghowsitgoingwhatsgoingonwhatsnewwhatsshakingquepasawhatsgoingdownwhatitisnobodyholdsacandletoyounobodynobodynobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: ... - 2010-07-16 3:58 AM
Whoa
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: ... - 2010-07-16 5:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: kathleen
i cant believe all of you are still here!
We have nothing else to do.
Posted By: kathleen Re: ... - 2010-07-16 5:47 AM
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-17 9:08 AM
*Where electricity is produced from coal, each fluorescent lightbulb used prevents 1,300 pounds (nearly 600 kilograms) of CO2 emissions and 20 pounds of sulfur dioxide from being pumped into the atmosphere.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-17 9:35 AM
*It is un-recyclable- you can't make it into new Styrofoam. The industry wants you to assume it is- don't BUY it!

*Each year American throw away 25,000,000,000 Styrofoam cups, enough every year to circle the earth 436 times.

*The steel industry's annual recycling saves the equivalent energy to electrically power about 18 million households for a year. Every time a ton of steel is recycled, 2500 pounds of iron ore, 1000 pounds of coal and 40 pounds of limestone is preserved. 

Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-24 9:48 AM
   baseball 18

The businessmen demonstrated that professional baseball could be successful, and a rival league soon emerged. In 1882, the American Association started to compete with reduced ticket prices and teams in large cities. Rather than fight each other, the two leagues reached an accord, ratifying a National Agreement. It called for teams in both major leagues and all of the minor leagues to honor each other’s player contracts. In addition, the agreement allowed each team to bind a certain number of players with the Reserve Clause. This clause granted teams the rights to unilaterally renew a player’s contract, preventing him from entertaining other offers.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-24 10:24 AM
The most significant piece of advice my father gave me early on about acting was, don't get caught acting. Really believe in what you're doing and then commit to it. Even if it feels uncomfortable, even if you feel that you're gonna look like an ass. It's all acting, but find the truth in a moment as opposed to just pretending you have and rather than trying to act your way out of it.
Kiefer Sutherland
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-31 6:57 PM
List of action verbs starting with NNarrate
Navigate Negotiate
Notify Nurse
Nurture    
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-07-31 7:58 PM
Beer Myth 4: Imported beers have more alcohol than domestic beers

This comes from the way US beers reported their beers' alcohol content. The rest of the world uses "Alcohol by Volume", here is the US they used "Alcohol By Weight". Since beer weighs less than water, US beers had smaller numbers, but not less alcohol.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-08-07 7:47 PM
Average temperatures in Alaska, western Canada, and eastern Russia have risen at twice the global average, according to the multinational Arctic Climate Impact Assessment report compiled between 2000 and 2004.
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-08-07 8:20 PM
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-08-14 8:07 PM
What do you call a midget mexican?
Paragraph because he is to short to be an essay
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-08-21 8:20 PM
"Sarah Palin's book is number one on Amazon.com right now. Stephen King actually has the number two book. Very scary new book called 'Sarah Palin Becomes President.'" -Jimmy Kimmel (Read more Sarah Palin book jokes)
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: ... - 2010-08-21 8:51 PM

"I guess there seems to be some trouble brewing between Sarah Palin and John McCain. McCain aides say that Sarah Palin is 'going rogue' and not taking advice or notes from the McCain campaign. They say it is hard to keep her from going off script and making statements that hurt the campaign. It's gotten so bad, her Secret Service codename is now 'Joe Biden.'" --Jay Leno
© RKMBs