RKMBs
Posted By: Jeremy If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:00 AM

Who'd be the creative team? And which character would find out the shocking secret of the Nature Boys nonexistence?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 7:58 PM
Writer: Garth Ennis

Art: Frank Quietly

-The UK assassin called "Nowhereman" is thrust into a life-and-death-and-poo mystery of intrigue, betrayal, lust, and sheep, when he begins his search for the legendary "Nature Boys". But, can even the Welsh Whacker of War stand against the enigma scientists have dubbed...."MisterJLA"?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 8:03 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

-The UK assassin called "Nowhereman" is thrust into a life-and-death-and-poo mystery of intrigue, betrayal, lust, and sheep, when he begins his search for the legendary "Nature Boys". But, can even the Welsh Whacker of War stand against the enigma scientists have dubbed...."MisterJLA"?

hey throw in some wonder woman bobbies and count me in
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 8:07 PM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Ummm...guest-starring Sneaky Bunny, CJ, and Princess Elisa as "The Lesbian League of Anal-Exploration"!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 9:27 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Ummm...guest-starring Sneaky Bunny, CJ, and Princess Elisa as "The Lesbian League of Anal-Exploration"!

Following their hit guest appearance, the Lesbian League gets its own mini!

Writer: Warren Ellis
Art: Sean Phillips

Part I-

When the LLoAE's leader, Gob, is kidnapped for his extensive knowlege of all things anal, the league sets off on a mission to find him. As they follow the trail of socks they discover levels of corruption that reach the highest levels of the rkmbs! Who's behind the secret mod forum? And who is the mysterious third player in the Joe Mama/PJP love triangle? Can Bunny's cuffs and Elisa's holy water save the league or are their days of anal exploration over before its begun?
Posted By: Steve T Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 9:32 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

When the LLoAE's leader, Gob, is kidnapped for his extensive knowlege of all things anal, the league sets off on a mission to find him. As they follow the trail of socks they discover levels of corruption that reach the highest levels of the rkmbs! Who's behind the secret mod forum? And who is the mysterious third player in the Joe Mama/PJP love triangle? Can Bunny's cuffs and Elisa's holy water save the league or are their days of anal exploration over before its begun?

While the RKMB's GOP faction fill their cars with guns and set off in pursuit, the liberal posse sit down to consider the non violent solutions and decide maybe offering the kidnappers cookies may help.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 9:33 PM
Quote:

Steve T said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

While the RKMB's GOP faction fill their cars with guns and set off in pursuit, the liberal posse sit down to consider the non violent solutions and decide maybe offering the kidnappers cookies may help.

Posted By: The Time Trust Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:07 PM
Quote:

Steve T said:

While this is at its face somewhat funny, somehow the punchline doesn't seem at all characteristic of r3x and company. Unless maybe this issue was ghost-written by G-Man.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:37 PM
Clearly you underestimate the power of a cookie.
Posted By: Steve T Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:39 PM
hey, don't lump me in with r3x! lol
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:42 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:43 PM
Quote:

Steve T said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 10:58 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

Genius!!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-02 11:08 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

LLoAE Summer Slut Special: "Birds of a Feather...FUCK TOGETHER!!!"

-The Puritan Princess of Prude,the Hawk-Ho-Hunny, and the Sneakiest hare of booty and boobs follow the trail of the pedophilic Pariahsite into the back corners of Rob's Blog. However, it may not be the old in-and-out business as usual, when the great Blog's lone protector cums a'callin'.

It's PrincessE, Sneaky, and the Jack of all Cowgirls versus the Tit-Knight herself....The Harleykwin!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 1:07 AM
I think we've stumbled onto something sinister here folks...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:10 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

-The Puritan Princess of Prude,the Hawk-Ho-Hunny, and the Sneakiest hare of booty and boobs follow the trail of the pedophilic Pariahsite into the back corners of Rob's Blog. However, it may not be the old in-and-out business as usual, when the great Blog's lone protector cums a'callin'.

It's PrincessE, Sneaky, and the Jack of all Cowgirls versus the Tit-Knight herself....The Harleykwin!!

Part 3

Harleykwin, guardian of the blog of Gob's-anal-secrets-that-nobody-really-wants-to-know-about how the fuck did I get stuck with this crummy job? challenges the league to a battle in the deadly pit 'o jello! It is a slippy, - yet tasty! - battle to the death, but as PE goes running for the power and protection of her chastity belt will Bunny accept the challenge? And when JLA, Pro and Joe show up with cameras and PPV tickets and PJP insists on constantly entering the pit to break up the match, the battle weary babes find they may have bitten off more than they can swallow...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:15 AM
You said swallow...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:26 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You said swallow...

I like a man who notices the obvious...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:31 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You said swallow...

When I see a lady's head on my lap, bobbing away (and she's ALWAYS a lady!), I don't think I need my Spider Sense to tell me what's what!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:36 AM

This conversation is NOT in continuity, people!

Now...Harley...go on...the pit of jello...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:39 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You said swallow...

When I see a lady's head on my lap, bobbing away (and she's ALWAYS a lady!), I don't think I need my Spider Sense to tell me what's what!

Onc, twice, three times a lady....?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:41 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You said swallow...

And I you...

(This is how it's done, Pro... )
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:54 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You said swallow...

And I you...

Posted By: The Doctor Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 4:57 AM
I say, this is all rather nauseating!
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:01 AM
I agree! Joe put your shirt back on!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:03 AM
Quote:

PJP said:
I agree! Joe put your shirt back on!

Jesus, man! You forgot to tell him to put on his pants!
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:04 AM
I didn't look down....I didn't want to go blind.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:05 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

.....how....what's....done?

Oh! Wait. Were you talking about all of that obvious, 'last call at 1am', hit-on lines? Yeah, true. Good thing you were around to take me through that, otherwise I might have had to get some tips from, say, a sixth-grader...

Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:08 AM
Quote:

PJP said:
I didn't look down....I didn't want to go blind.

If you haven't gone blind with all the wanking you've done over the years, I think your eye sight is pretty safe! Why do you think you got to be the referee?
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:20 AM
I do wank alot.
and how!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:41 AM
Yeah?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:42 AM
Yeah.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:00 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Who'd be the creative team? And which character would find out the shocking secret of the Nature Boys nonexistence?

Art - Rob Liefeld
Words - John Byrne

Story - Nowhereman has a wank!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:05 AM
Liefeld's penchant for physical disproportion should work in your favor, then...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:07 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Jeremy said:

Art - Rob Liefeld
Words - John Byrne

Talk about a waste of money! This story sucks! It took all of three seconds to finish it!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:09 AM
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:11 AM
Posted By: Jeremy Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 6:13 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Jeremy said:

Art - Rob Liefeld
Words - John Byrne

Talk about a waste of money! This story sucks! It took all of three seconds to finish it!

As most John Byrne comics do these days.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 11:09 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

Part 3

Harleykwin, guardian of the blog of Gob's-anal-secrets-that-nobody-really-wants-to-know-about how the fuck did I get stuck with this crummy job? challenges the league to a battle in the deadly pit 'o jello! It is a slippy, - yet tasty! - battle to the death, but as PE goes running for the power and protection of her chastity belt will Bunny accept the challenge? And when JLA, Pro and Joe show up with cameras and PPV tickets and PJP insists on constantly entering the pit to break up the match, the battle weary babes find they may have bitten off more than they can swallow...

i shall use my lava douche......
Someone good with Photoshop needs to frontpage this bitch!!1!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 3:21 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Jeremy said:

Art - Rob Liefeld
Words - John Byrne

And who won in the end?
Me, thats who!
Not only did I have a wank but you paid me to do it..........bwah ha ha!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:25 PM
Bitch, you think I paid for that?

They were giving it away on free comic book day! No wonder the industry is losing readers!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:26 PM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Part I-

Part 3

i shall use my lava douche......

Hmmmm... I've got to figure out how to incorporate that into the next story arc....
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-03 5:30 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

They were giving it away on free comic book day! No wonder the industry is losing readers!

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 12:59 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Talk about a waste of money!

Your memory must be getting bad in yer old age.
I know dwarves live shorter (no pun intended) lives, but I didn't realise the brain shut down so quick.....

......what am I talking about brains for?
Yer a woman..........sorta!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 1:07 AM
lets not forget about anuals here people
Posted By: Steve T Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 1:12 AM
They are all being tied in to crisis on infinite Message boards.
We are gonna get merged with Athanon and the DCMBs people!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 2:51 AM
Quote:

Steve T said:
They are all being tied in to crisis on infinite Message boards.
We are gonna get merged with Athanon and the DCMBs people!

Where's TOMB when we need them?
Silly Rob!

PJP isn't Captain Marvel!

Posted By: rex Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:08 AM
I have a beak!
Posted By: rex Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:09 AM
(Who the hell is that anyhow?)
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:09 AM
Oh! That was Rob's genius handywork, eh?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:10 AM
The Hawk!(man)
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:11 AM
I have no idea who I'm supposed to be. I suppose "Disembodied Head Man"...
Posted By: Pariah Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:14 AM
Notice how Rob gets to be Batman.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:14 AM
I'll bet he'd let you be Robin...
Posted By: the G-man Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:15 AM
Fah. Some of us already have our own series:

And even a spinoff of our adventures as children

Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:40 AM
Quote:

the G-man said:

Is that you and WBAM ready for a night on the town?

BTW, you know....if you posted a real pic of yourself, you might actually be included in such cool(gay) pics like the current Frontpage masterpiece...
Posted By: rex Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:52 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
The Hawk!(man)

heh.
I bet CJ would find that amusing.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:53 AM
The pic is fucking awesohme!!!

I love that Rex has a beak!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:00 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

I know dwarves live shorter

Hey.

HEY! I'm 5 ft 3! I'm practically an amazon!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:01 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Hey.

In Smurf village.
Posted By: rex Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:06 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

The things I could do to you with it......
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:06 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Hey.

In Smurf village.

Fuck you! 5 ft 3 is tall!don't fuck with my fantasy world
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:08 AM
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

The things I could do to you with it......

Um...squawk?

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:08 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Hey.

In Smurf village.

You lost me after "tall". Could you jump up and repeat the rest of that?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:10 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Hey.

In Smurf village.

Y'know something? You're only 7 inches taller than me - nothing a good pair of dangerously high platforms can't fix...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:12 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

!

Quote:

harleykwin said:

Hey.

In Smurf village.

Y'know something? You're only 7 inches taller than me - nothing a good pair of dangerously high platforms can't fix...

That's a very sexy offer. But I don't think being bumped up to 6' 5" would help this conversation.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:13 AM
Posted By: rex Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:13 AM
5 ft 3 is tall.

Sincerely,
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:16 AM
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

PS: Give up neither yer Lucky Charms nor yer Crock O' Gold, or 'tis the Magic Shoes for ye...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:16 AM
Quote:

rex said:
5 ft 3 is tall.

Sincerely,

LMFAO!

I hate you too.
Posted By: the G-man Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:17 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
BTW, you know....if you posted a real pic of yourself, you might actually be included in such cool(gay) pics like the current Frontpage masterpiece...

Uh, yeah, that's quite an incentive there, pro.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:17 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

I'm confused about Balloon Knot. Wasn't Power Princess a member of Squadron Supreme?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:18 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

PS: Give up neither yer Lucky Charms nor yer Crock O' Gold, or 'tis the Magic Shoes for ye...

You and rex are just insisting on fuckin' with my reality...

P.S. - are the magic shoes really high heels that will make me a whopping 5' 6"?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:20 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

P.S. - are the magic shoes really high heels that will make me a whopping 5' 6"?

Lookit the li'l guy...MoMoMoMoMoMoMoMoMoMoMo...are you two related?
Posted By: the G-man Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:21 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You and rex are just insisting on fuckin' with my reality

That's not the only thing of yours they are interested in fucking.

rex is after your socks.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:21 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

I'm confused about Balloon Knot. Wasn't Power Princess a member of Squadron Supreme?

Aye, she was, but maybe he's supposed to be - I dunno - a futuristic Diana? In which case, Diana didn't age well...

And who the hell is Pro supposed to be?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:23 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:24 AM
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You and rex are just insisting on fuckin' with my reality

That's not the only thing of yours they are interested in fucking.

Heh.

Quote:

rex is after your socks.

Oh.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:25 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

Would it help if I referred to you as the P-word that you like so much? (That sounds so wrong...)
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:27 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
5' 3' is Amazonian.

Sincerely,
The Leprechauns

Would it help if I referred to you as the P-word that you like so much?

Not if you don't mean it....

Quote:

(That sounds so wrong...)

*snort* I know! *giggle*
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:31 AM
"Pookie".
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:33 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Robin or whatever he was called in Kingdom Come. *how appropriate*

GA=Golden Age!
Didn't we have a thread like this in the GA of the RKMBs? It had the exact same premise as this one, only the solicitations were supposed to be humorous.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:40 AM
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

GA=Golden Age!

Awww, sweet Jesus! GA = Golden Age! I know, I KNOW!

Argh!

LOL
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:40 AM
;P
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:44 AM
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
;P

Shouldn't you be out fighting the power of PE's chastiy belt?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:53 AM
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
The Hawk!(man)

heh.
I bet CJ would find that amusing.

I bet she wouldn't...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 6:54 AM
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Oh sonuvabitch! How the hell is me being Future-Robin "appropriate"?!

Screw you guys, I'm going home....

....back to the Batcave....

Posted By: The Time Trust Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:00 AM
Bat-Rob obviously wants you.
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:03 AM
triple t just died a bit more inside

Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:10 AM
Canadian bacon just ain't what it used to be, eh?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:13 AM

I especially love how pissed off Superman is to be surrounded by all of us. And, Bat-Rob is awfully excited to be standing right behind him...

Meanwhile, a cameo by Klinton (as himself!)

Who's the Nightfire/star chick in the front?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:14 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

I especially love how pissed off Superman is to be surrounded by all of us. And, Bat-Rob is awfully excited to be standing right behind him...

That's me.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:19 AM

Identity revealed!

Dammit Rob! Stop holding out on the Harley pics! Let's see the rest...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:19 AM
Nice lips, btw...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:22 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Identity revealed!

Dammit Rob! Stop holding out on the Harley pics! Let's see the rest...

No "rest" - It's the only pic I ever posted.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:23 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Nice lips, btw...

Thank you.
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:25 AM

updated it a bit with a few more faces. just used what i could find.

i still think making raging liberal lil death into raging liberal green arrow was a fantastic move.

its the subtle touches!

like nowie's ginger hair, or glacies' ross-superman-like face, or joe mama's ironic atheletic look, wednesday as... a black panther!

rex, i made uschi your shehawk!

and fuck yeah, thats me. what, are you dense? are you retarded or something? who the hell do you think i am? i'm the goddamn batman.

fuck off!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:28 AM
Damn you! You negated my (un)funny ancedote about Superman and your gayness!

And, yeah...good job. I now have a skull cap for some reason...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:30 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

updated it a bit with a few more faces. just used what i could find.

i still think making raging liberal lil death into raging liberal green arrow was a fantastic move.

its the subtle touches!

like nowie's ginger hair, or glacies' ross-superman-like face, or joe mama's ironic atheletic look, wednesday as... a black panther!

rex, i made uschi your shehawk!

and fuck yeah, thats me. what, are you dense? are you retarded or something? who the hell do you think i am? i'm the goddamn batman.

fuck off!

Um....the pic looks the same to me? And who is that behind you?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:30 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Nice lips, btw...

Thank you.

You're being awfully sedate about my flirtation. Should I have just gone the obvious route, and explained why I liked the lips, and what I could use them for?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:34 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Nice lips, btw...

Thank you.

You're being awfully sedate about my flirtation. Should I have just gone the obvious route, and explained why I liked the lips, and what I could use them for?

Um, I took it as a genuine compliment!

Ok, lt's try this again...

Should I explain what I could do with those lips? (And tongue!)

Better?

Y'know last ish of the LLoAE, Bunny and I were still in the jello pit and you had a camera...maybe there should be a part 4...?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:39 AM
Fuck. Calling out my lazyness. Part four will be posted when I have my coffee in the morning...

(And, it was a genuine compliment, my dear. )
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:46 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Fuck. Calling out my lazyness. Part four will be posted when I have my coffee in the morning...

Yay! The rkmb saga continues!

Quote:

(And, it was a genuine compliment, my dear. )

And, again, thank you.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 8:43 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

...I thought that was Whomod...?

Quote:

or joe mama's ironic atheletic look

Now, really...what character am I? Is that the Shining Knight?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 8:46 AM
Is that Chewy in drag?

And Rexers as a bird...
Posted By: Gene Snitsky Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:56 AM
That isn't my fault.
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 2:45 PM
in Kingdom Come Shazzam kicks Superman's ass......I'm just saying.

glacys!
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 2:47 PM
and he also gave Wonder Woman some mighty good fuck loving.
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:41 PM
am I the only tan super hero?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:45 PM
You're not tan, you're orange...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:46 PM
Quote:

PJP said:

You mean, the babys not Supes' kid?!!!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:49 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Quote:

or joe mama's ironic atheletic look

Now, really...what character am I? Is that the Shining Knight?

Dude, you're wearing a yarmulke!

OMG, I just laughed so hard...my morning has been made... maybe you're a new character - the Hebrew Knight!! LMAO
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:50 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

still....you'd think the sun would have touched a few others.

pale mother fuckers.
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:50 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

pale mother fuckers.
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:51 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:

You mean, the babys not Supes' kid?!!!

Supes is busy fucking the new lesbo bat woman.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 4:53 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

pale mother fuckers.

Not everyone can be a golden god like you....
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 5:56 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

bah, you're right. thats who i meant.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 7:33 PM
It's what you get for making me The Hebrew Knight...
Posted By: the G-man Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 8:55 PM
You know, I hate to admit it, but except for the freakish orange coloring, PJP actually looks rather proper as Capt Marvel. It must be all those damn dirty greek gods that gave him his powers.
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 8:56 PM
basically
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:01 PM
the greek connection, and he was the only one with the big ole smile.

plus, c'mon, "big red cheese" describes pjp's face perfect!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:22 PM
As much as I dig being cast as Flash, I'm a little weirded out that Nowhereman has been cast as my daughter. That mustive been a SERIOUS case of beer goggles! I'd hate to see what mommy looked like!
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:29 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I'd hate to see what mommy looked like!

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:39 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

I think Rob is excited because Whomod is behind him!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 9:58 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
As much as I dig being cast as Flash, I'm a little weirded out that Nowhereman has been cast as my daughter. That mustive been a SERIOUS case of beer goggles! I'd hate to see what mommy looked like!

I didn't even realize that NWM was your kid in this! Well, apparently Pro is Future-Robin (or the Hebrew Knight!), so that makes me his daughter in this pic (Yes, I know, enter the "who's your daddy?" joke)... suddenly all the flirting is just a lil bit incestuous...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 10:02 PM
Quote:

the G-man said:
You know, I hate to admit it, but except for the freakish orange coloring, PJP actually looks rather proper as Capt Marvel. It must be all those damn dirty greek gods that gave him his powers.

True, but I kinda liked him as Aquaman...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 10:17 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

I didn't even realize that NWM was your kid in this! Well, apparently Pro is Future-Robin (or the Hebrew Knight!), so that makes me his daughter in this pic (Yes, I know, enter the "who's your daddy?" joke)... suddenly all the flirting is just a lil bit incestuous...

sounds like another story idea to me...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 10:18 PM
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I'd hate to see what mommy looked like!

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:08 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

He was Captain Marvel long before he was Aquaman
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:13 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

No, no...that was Pedro Pappas, the unholy spawn of Joe and PJP's drunken misplaced lust (and by misplaced, we're talking about the amount of places l'il Peter got crammed before they found the honey pot...).
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:16 PM
You really fucked up the editing on that post!
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:18 PM
Fixed...and how the fuck am I supposed to distinguish your insane babble from Harley's? Seriously? Me no speaky 'valley girl'.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:18 PM
Is that French Canadian talk?
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:22 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Is that French Canadian talk?

Stop asking stupid questions and sort it yourself!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:23 PM
Quote:

klinton said:
Fixed...and how the fuck am I supposed to distinguish your insane babble from Harley's? Seriously? Me no speaky 'valley girl'.

All I read of this post was "Buy me a my little pony. The special one with golden hair. If you buy me it I will sleep with Chris Oakley from now until the end of time. Oh and I am a fucking French homo with a small dick and a strange shaped head!"
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:24 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

klinton said:

All I read of this post was "Buy me a my little pony. The special one with golden hair. If you buy me it I will sleep with Chris Oakley from now until the end of time. Oh and I am a fucking French homo with a small dick and a strange shaped head!"

BWAH-HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:25 PM
Well....at least I know I'm getting my point across.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:26 PM
Quote:

klinton said:

There are no valleys in Brooklyn....
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:26 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

I totally forgot about this!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:28 PM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

sounds like another story idea to me...

Kinda like Luke and Leia...'cept not.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:28 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

Yeah...doze ah fockin' DITCHES! BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:35 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Cállete!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:36 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Chingame!

Um...okay.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:48 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Chingame!

Um...okay.

¡Eso no es lo que dije!

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:52 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Chingame!

Um...okay.

¡Eso no es lo que dije!

¡La boca dice "no" pero sus ojos y el cuerpo dicen "sí complace en este momento! !!”
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:54 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Chingame!

Um...okay.

¡Eso no es lo que dije!

¡La boca dice "no" pero sus ojos y el cuerpo dicen "sí complace en este momento! !!”

You need help.

P.S. Your Spanish ain't too shabby...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:55 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

klinton said:

¡Chingame!

Um...okay.

¡Eso no es lo que dije!

You need help.

Yeah...freetranslation.com is pretty useful.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:56 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

4:54 p.m. EST

Still no "Part 4".

Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-04 11:59 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

You need help.

Quote:

Yeah...freetranslation.com is pretty useful.

And here I was starting to be impressed...

Posted By: The Time Trust Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 12:07 AM
GET A ROOM!!!
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Whoa! Harley is like right behind me. Not quite as good as right in front of me, but I'll take it!

Edit! Okay, so not directly behind me. Kind of diagonal. We can make it work anyway...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:10 AM

Dude, who are you supposed to be? And who is Aussie Dave s'posed to be, as well...?

And its now 6:08 p.m. EST and Pro still hasn't written part 4....
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:12 AM
Dave has just arse raped you!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:13 AM
Errrr, that was directed to Summbitch.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:14 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Errrr, that was directed to Summbitch.

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:20 AM
As for Dave, I think he was the old guy who was based on Alex Ross' father!
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Dave has just arse raped you!

The humanity!!!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:31 AM
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 1:32 AM

Quote:

Glacier16 said:

I concur!
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Very cool.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 2:29 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

The ultimate super-mod battle!
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 2:33 AM
Shazam is a greek word!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 2:36 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

The ultimate super-mod battle!

Except Jeff Glacier isnt a mod!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 3:14 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Eh, I was busy, and uninspired. But, please, feel free to continue the story...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 3:47 AM
*applause*
Posted By: Jeremy Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 3:58 AM
Nowheres seems to have a great understanding of Bat-Rob. He should get the monthly writing duties.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 4:18 AM
King Snarf after PJP Marvel came on his face
and how!
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:02 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:02 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:23 AM
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:28 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 6:13 AM
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:31 PM
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:32 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

LLoAE - Summer Special - Part 4

Having sacrificed PE's chastity in order to escape the hoards of horny men in the jello pit - 'cept Pro as his flat, uninspired ass was too lazy to join the slippery battle - Harley and Bunny team up and continue the quest to find the anally obsessed Gob! The sock trail leads to Rex, a beaked creature who squawks incessantly about one who may hold the key to Gob's location - a fiery-haired Welshman who thinks cars are dragons; electricity is magic and who speaks only British! Can our nearly naked heroines find this "Nowhereman"? And even if they do, will they even be able to understand his strange language?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:32 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: harleykwin Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 5:35 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 9:38 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

heh. break his back, peejus!

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
As for Dave, I think he was the old guy who was based on Alex Ross' father!

yes! i left him the white beard. or, perhaps, older, white poo!
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-05 9:40 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

i speak in lower case letters!

excellent attention to detail.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 2:46 AM
and how!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 8:55 AM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 2:08 PM
Quote:

Jeremy said:

Retard!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 4:28 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 4:55 PM
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 9:25 PM
why... do... you have aids comic books?
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 10:09 PM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
why... do... you have aids

Isn't that rather like asking 'why is the sky blue'?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 10:23 PM
why is the sky blue?
Posted By: PJP Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 10:25 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: the G-man Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-06 10:56 PM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

The bigger question is: when did Judd Winnick begin writing comics in French?
Posted By: Rob Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-07 6:16 AM
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
why... do... you have aids

Isn't that rather like asking 'why is the sky blue'?

Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
why is the sky blue?

heh.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-08 12:57 AM
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

The bigger question is: when did Judd Winnick begin writing comics in French?

when he realized he could take it to the next gay level by going french...
Posted By: klinton Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-08 7:48 PM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
**You are ignoring this asshole**

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-08-09 8:19 PM
awwww
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: If the RKMBs were a comic book... - 2006-09-08 8:18 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

LLoAE - Summer Special - Part 4

Having sacrificed PE's chastity in order to escape the hoards of horny men in the jello pit - 'cept Pro as his flat, uninspired ass was too lazy to join the slippery battle - Harley and Bunny team up and continue the quest to find the anally obsessed Gob! The sock trail leads to Rex, a beaked creature who squawks incessantly about one who may hold the key to Gob's location - a fiery-haired Welshman who thinks cars are dragons; electricity is magic and who speaks only British! Can our nearly naked heroines find this "Nowhereman"? And even if they do, will they even be able to understand his strange language?

© RKMBs