RKMBs
Posted By: notwedge I have a theory... - 2007-02-20 8:57 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but the last issue of Marvel's Civil War comes out this week which will feature a big fight at the #42 holding facility and that this week's issue of DC's 52 just happens to be #42.

I'm guessing that this week's big events will have an unexpected clash between the two universes and it will be revealed that the real reason for Civil war was that Iron Man got pissed off when he found out he was mindwiped by Zatanna after Dr. Light showed up in Stark Tower and raped Aunt May.

But it's probably just a stupid coincidence.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I have a theory... - 2007-02-20 4:51 PM
My head asplode!!!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: I have a theory... - 2007-02-20 5:21 PM
Quote:

notwedge said:
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but the last issue of Marvel's Civil War comes out this week which will feature a big fight at the #42 holding facility and that this week's issue of DC's 52 just happens to be #42.

I'm guessing that this week's big events will have an unexpected clash between the two universes and it will be revealed that the real reason for Civil war was that Iron Man got pissed off when he found out he was mindwiped by Zatanna after Dr. Light showed up in Stark Tower and raped Aunt May.

But it's probably just a stupid coincidence.

© RKMBs