RKMBs
Posted By: Jeremy How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-20 5:54 AM
I'm actually willing to bet that it's Barry.

Yeah, spoilers

I don't know why they'd obscure his face, if they all look the same.
Quote:

Jeremy said:
I'm actually willing to bet that it's Barry.

He'll be back.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-20 6:49 PM
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
I don't know why they'd obscure his face, if they all look the same.

Rascist!!!
Flashist!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-20 11:43 PM
Wow. That's incredibly shitty artwork...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-20 11:45 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Wow. That's incredibly shitty artwork...

No YOU are!!!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-21 12:42 AM
Not only is the art shitty, but Daniel is slower than slow.
quite ironic to let Flash be drawn by a slowpoke
What does Snarfs sexual style have to do with it?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-21 1:19 AM

Are they getting even bigger???
I don't think its that they are getting bigger; its that the artists are drawing the chest cut-out larger and larger, to the point where we have apparently established that Kryptonians do not have nipples.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-21 4:19 AM
And she got a boob job by the same doctor who gave Briana Banks hers. Those things start mid-chest.
Posted By: Grimm Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-03-21 7:34 AM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:

according to Meltzer, this is after they asked Turner to make them smaller. Turner sucks. I'm so sick of his generic, badly proportioned, no background covers all over the place.
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
And she got a boob job by the same doctor who gave Briana Banks hers. Those things start mid-chest.

I thought the same thing. No bras on Krypton, apparently.
I think you guys will find that thats where all womens breasts start.
Show me a picture of a womans breasts that start higher or lower than mid chest, and I'll show you a freak!
How does she stand up?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: How much do you wanna bet this is Wally? - 2007-04-13 6:56 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I think you guys will find that thats where all womens breasts start.
Show me a picture of a womans breasts that start higher or lower than mid chest, and I'll show you a freak!

I likes my women freaky!!!
Quote:

NurikoK98 said:
How does she stand up?

On her legs. Duh.
Quote:

Pig Iran said:

daaaayyyuuuuuummm!
© RKMBs