RKMBs
Posted By: Glacier16 GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-27 9:20 PM
So the Sinestro Corp free Cyborg Superman and Superboy Prime! They kidnap Kyle and tear out the Ion/Willpower rep (like Parallax is for fear this big whale thing is for Willpower) and feed the powerless Kyle to Parallax so Kyle now resembles Hal/Parallax! And the leader behind it all is the Anti-Monitor!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!
Posted By: the G-man Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-27 9:28 PM
Sigh. You'd think that DC would have figured out by now that its not in their best interest to keep reminding us that Hal turned evil simply because he had a space bug up his ass.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-27 10:05 PM
They barely won Infinite Crisis...how will they survive this?
The entire Sinestro Corps...check
Parallax...check
No Ion thingie for the GL Corps...check
Cyborg Supes...check
Superboy prime with a ring...check
the Anti-Monitor...check

I call bullshit......no one can beat that powerbase.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-27 11:14 PM
And there's more to 52 than just 52 earths. The Guardians seem to be holding out on the Corps. I'll have to check out the next issue of Green Lantern.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 12:42 AM
it's a dream sequence, dudes.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 4:38 PM
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:09 PM
the anti monitor and spm, cs, wearing sinestro corps colors...looks very odd

specialy has big a superman wannabe sbp is
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran

I call bullshit......no one can beat that powerbase.

jack bauer could...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:13 PM
 Originally Posted By: big_pimp_tim
the anti monitor and spm, cs, wearing sinestro corps colors...looks very odd

specialy has big a superman wannabe sbp is

Did Sneaky Bunny figure out BPT's password?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:15 PM
squeaky dammit!!

but no, i have no idea if anyone has. or bothered to try
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:15 PM
\:\?\!\: squeaky bpt? \:nono\:
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:16 PM
So, basically, you lost your grip on the English language in that post...?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:16 PM
 Originally Posted By: Knutreturns

Bunny Pimp Tim?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:19 PM

what was that knurkel? \:lol\:
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-28 8:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
So, basically, you lost your grip on the English language in that post...?

yeah, was texting and typing at the same time. it was apparently a train wreck
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Bunny Pimp Tim?

\:khan\:
Posted By: Prometheus Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-29 3:09 AM
 Originally Posted By: Glacier16

Nice art! Who is that?

But, it really is just a fist full of fanwank, thrown against the wall to see what sticks. Is this Geoff Johns again? He has a unique talent at destroying iconic integrity...
Posted By: Grimm Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-29 7:26 AM
Ethan Van Sciver.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-29 7:29 AM
Oh yeah, Glacier for mod.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-29 7:40 AM
So you are offering to be replaced by Glacy?
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-30 4:34 PM

Superboy, Impulse, Kyle... Why do they have to piss on all my childhood heroes?
Posted By: Grimm Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-06-30 11:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

seems to be the trend over the last couple of years.
Posted By: the G-man Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-07-01 12:44 AM

Some of us could say the same thing about Superman, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan...etc.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL - 2007-07-01 1:32 AM
Where's Nero? The only good thing about Winick's run on GL was the creation of a guy with a Sinestro ring who was completely fucking batshit crazy....

They were aiming for your mouth and missed.

I'm not too surprised they revived the Anti-Monitor, now they've worked out the demographic are people who read this shit as kids in the 80s.
© RKMBs