RKMBs
Posted By: Jeremy San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-27 9:48 AM
I go on vacation for a couple days and miss every bit of news. Barry Allen's return is coming, thanks Mxy. Wonder Woman is next for the DC animation treatment. Black Panther is coming to the Black Entertainment Television network. The Milestone characters will permanently call the DCU proper home, also superheroes generated in Archie comics will receive the spotlight in The Brave and the Bold. I dropped the comic, so I'm not going to give a damn. Superman comics are going to see the return of a shitload of Kryptonians and the death of a major supporting cast member. Image comics will see a major company wide event. Marvel has more animated features coming. And then there was...this...
mxy brought back barry allen?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-27 6:46 PM
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

Wow, just in time for The Dark Knight!

I think think the Bats B&B toon is old news.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-28 2:59 AM
It is but this is the first look at the animation.
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

jeez. i miss the DCAU, this looks more like that joke segment from the Legends of the Dark Knight episode than a credible series.
Posted By: Rob Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-28 6:23 AM
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

jeez. i miss the DCAU, this looks more like that joke segment from the Legends of the Dark Knight episode than a credible series.

i wish these idiots would stop making cartoons for kids!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-28 6:44 AM
They're not for kids dammit! They're for us! The WB is trying to rape our minds, Rob, don't you see?
Posted By: King Snarf Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-28 9:24 AM
I like the animation style, and the music, but why the fuck didn't they get Kevin Conroy to do the voice of Batman?!?
Posted By: the G-man Re: San Diego Comic Con news in a nutshell - 2008-07-28 11:25 PM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
I like the animation style, and the music, but why the fuck didn't they get Kevin Conroy to do the voice of Batman?!?

Better yet, get "Mayor" Adam West for the voice and use the Neal Hefti theme music, if you're going for a "silver age" vibe.

gobdamn that looks like crap
© RKMBs