Blacker & Mightier.

No jive turkeys please.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-08 3:43 AM
Already done.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-08 5:13 PM
allan1 for Comic Books Mod...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-08 6:35 PM
IN THE ASS!
Marvel, don't open any suspicious envelopes coming from Wonder Boy in the next few weeks.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-08 10:51 PM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Marvel, don't open any suspicious envelopes coming from Wonder Boy in the next few weeks.

WB is single, so I think Marvel is safe.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-09 2:04 AM
I bet their Quintjet gets pulled over more than the regular Avengers.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-09 8:35 AM
\:lol\:
Posted By: allan1 Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-09 8:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I bet their Quintjet gets pulled over more than the regular Avengers.

Chris Rock explains what to do in those situations.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-09 10:05 PM
The Black Avengers ... somewhere Beardgay is masturbating in his grave.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-09 10:40 PM
Nice to see Monica (Spectrum) back on the team. Yet another name change though. First it was Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar and now Spectrum.
Posted By: Joey From Friends Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-10 5:30 AM
I support groups of black men in comics and elsewhere.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-10 12:41 PM

Who is Dr Fate up the back there? The "Blue Marvel"?

I once wrote at the DCMBs that the X-men were a better bunch of role models than the JLA because the X-men demonstrated how ethnically diverse people can be friends, whereas JLA was basically a bunch of white guys in charge with a token chick.

This however looks a bit forced. I dunno. It'd need good writing. It vaguley reminds me of the craptacular War Machine title, where within one issue that blew off the arms and legs of James Rhodes at the hands of an evil Islamist, turned him into a "bad ass" mecha, and then had Tony Stark watlz in at the end to sort him out. It was a lame, lame way of souping up a Iron Man clone. This has the same ring to it, for some reason.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-10 1:34 PM
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: The "(mostly)Black Avengers"!! - 2013-06-11 1:19 AM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Nice to see Monica (Spectrum) back on the team. Yet another name change though. First it was Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar and now Spectrum.

I wonder our she's going to bring up the fact that she used to lead the team every issue?

It never gets old.

Never.

Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

I wonder our she's going to bring up the fact that she used to lead the team every issue?

I really hope so.
© RKMBs