RKMBs
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-03 12:00 PM
Son of Mxy's review: http://worldcomicbookreview.com/index.ph...eview/#more-700

You should follow the link. Plus you should comment upon his lovely writing.

I ended up buying this. I've always been a bit leery of Dredd's two dimensional characterisation, but that is part of the fun of it. It has that English sense of absurdity which you otherwise see in Monty Python, but with a facist/punk angle.

The story kind of works.
With all the oddballs in Mega City Predators could could walk around walk around the city and not stand out.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-04 2:51 AM
Until one was jaywalking or something.
Than Dredd would be on him like Trump on an Illegal immigrant. ;\)
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-04 3:50 AM
I only started reading Dredd stuff a month ago. Familiar with the character, but only in passing. It's why I didn't have any problems with the Stallone film. It's generic much like any 90s action film (to the point where my recollection of it is mixed with my recollection of Demolition man), but I was unaware that it broke so many lore taboos.
They put out another Dredd movie maybe a year or so ago. it was A good was a good watch.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-04 8:43 AM
Lothar, is that you I added on the Booksface thing a while ago?

I remember Dave saying that you lost all the vowels from your surname.
It's me. You better not turn out to be a terrorist or some kind of radical I am now associating with on FB. Our government watches who we socialize with around the world.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-04 7:16 PM
I'm a new radical. Someday we'll know, why samson loved delilah. One day i'll go dancing on the moon.
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Lothar, is that you I added on the Booksface thing a while ago?

I remember Dave saying that you lost all the vowels from your surname.

Its very sad. They might grow back one day.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Judge Dredd v Aliens v Predator - 2016-08-05 11:30 AM
Even if Lothar gets them back, things will never be the same.
© RKMBs