RKMBs
Posted By: The Indestructible Man To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-12 11:07 PM
I didn't fall off the face of the Earth again -- I've just been attacked by the gravest of all supervillains: work!

The current textbook I've been illustrating that was kicking my ass due to bad scheduling had its print date moved UP another six weeks, so I have to do in 3 weeks what should be done in four to six months. So, excess of 70 hours a week underpaid later, it is suffice to say, I've given up on sleep.

Or the internet. Anyway, sorry for any inconvinience. I'll be back as soon as I can see the light of day beyond the hellish miasma of publishing...

(one wonders why artists want to go into comics -- it's easy. In comics you only have to pencil, ink, or color. As a book illustrate, you have to do all three plus proof captioning, project manage, and coordinate with compositor, editors, and publisher...)
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-12 11:23 PM
Glad to see you again. I wish you success with work.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-13 12:58 AM
Quote:

The Indestructible Man said:
I didn't fall off the face of the Earth again -- I've just been attacked by the gravest of all supervillains: work!

The current textbook I've been illustrating that was kicking my ass due to bad scheduling had its print date moved UP another six weeks, so I have to do in 3 weeks what should be done in four to six months. So, excess of 70 hours a week underpaid later, it is suffice to say, I've given up on sleep.

Or the internet. Anyway, sorry for any inconvinience. I'll be back as soon as I can see the light of day beyond the hellish miasma of publishing...

(one wonders why artists want to go into comics -- it's easy. In comics you only have to pencil, ink, or color. As a book illustrate, you have to do all three plus proof captioning, project manage, and coordinate with compositor, editors, and publisher...)

wow...work must have a twin brother just as evil and with the same name because hes been attacking me also with his super-no-time-to-post-on-rob's-boards power ray...
That sucks. Twin brothers are the worst thing ever.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-13 5:41 AM
Especially ones from Jersey...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-13 5:54 AM
...and the ones that can draw are especially cruel...
Posted By: Eurostar Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-13 10:25 AM
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
That sucks. Twin brothers are the worst thing ever.

Make it triplets...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-13 8:02 PM
triplet girls however...
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: To let anyone who cares know... - 2006-04-14 4:58 AM

"Quiet, you!"
© RKMBs