RKMBs
Posted By: rex How to post like mem - 2008-11-30 9:49 AM
Post exactly like wonder boy, g-man and all the other polititards but use liberal America hating websites to back up your "views".
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2008-11-30 4:55 PM
Your such a fucking retard \:\)
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-01 2:46 AM
rule 8

post using enough mechanical errors to make sneaky bunny blush.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-01 3:12 AM
And not in the fun way.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-01 3:17 AM
Sometimes bunnies are not red because they are blushing but because of VD \:\(
Posted By: King Snarf Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-01 3:27 AM
Heh.
Posted By: rex Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-30 12:36 AM
reset
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2008-12-30 1:08 AM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Abramoff was a Bush political donor that he hosted, so it was valid to bring him up as an example. ...
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-03 7:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: rex

Rule 7

If someone makes fun of a politician you support, bring up something bad about their opponent. That makes everything fair.

Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
Even the reliably center-left New York Times is starting to print stories that question Reid's motives. Yet, MEM is still parroting the DNC talking points he gets in his "in" box each day.

Not true at all G-man...BTW how do you feel about Coleman's cherry picking of the absentee ballots and what is he doing that puts him above Franken who you call a thief?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-03 11:06 PM
Always blame Bush...Mention Bush in every post. Remind everyone that everything started with him.

Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
Did we hear this from GW and the Dem Senate with the Bank bailout? How well did that work out?

That went through congress bipartisanly. The GOP is basically now against something they helped pass. They had years of power to make the mess and I'm not hopeful that they have anything new to offer than the same ol' same ol'. Look where that got us.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-03 11:27 PM
Was there an issue with my pointing out the republican party's role in the bailout G-man?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-03 11:57 PM
National Review:

• On Christmas Day, the Washington Post delivered a front-page paean to Barack Obama’s workout habits. The 1,233-word ode to O’s physical fitness read more like a Harlequin romance novel than an A-1 news article

[In contrast], Former Washington Post writer Jonathan Chait famously attacked Bush three years ago in an opinion piece headlined “The (over)exercise of power.” Recounting how President Bush ran 3.5 miles a day and preached more cross-training to a federal judge, Chait fumed, “Am I the only person who finds this disturbing? ... What I mean is the fact that Bush has an obsession with exercise that borders on the creepy.”

Chait argued that Bush’s passionate devotion to exercise was a dereliction of duty. “Does the leader of the free world need to attain that level of physical achievement?” he jeered. “It’s nice for Bush that he can take an hour or two out of every day to run, bike or pump iron. Unfortunately, most of us have more demanding jobs than he does.”

Chait was not alone. Reuters journalist Caron Bohan weaved the same unhinged themes into a piece on Bush’s two-hour, 17-mile bike ride with cycling champ Lance Armstrong in Crawford, Texas, in 2005. After noting his six-day-a-week workout schedule, Bohan steered the piece into an antiwar screed: “Bush says exercise helps sharpen his thinking. But some of his critics view his exercise obsession as an indulgence that takes time away from other priorities. Among them is Cindy Sheehan, the Vacaville, Calif., mother of a soldier killed in Iraq, who until late last week was camped out down the road from Bush’s ranch seeking a meeting with him to discuss her opposition to the war. Sheehan, who left her vigil on Thursday to tend to her sick mother, has said she believes Bush should take fewer bike rides to have more time to focus on the ‘the nation’s work.’”

Fit Republican president = Selfish, indulgent, creepy fascist.

Fit Democratic president = Disciplined, health-conscious Adonis role model.

Karl Rove ate a pizza once, so this story isn't relevant.

-MEM

Your just being silly BSAMS. The National Review does make a valid point about those guys.

Note I didn't attack the National Review for being a partisan publication but just agreed with the point they made.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-04 7:53 PM
Rule 8:

Keep posting the same argument, sometimes the same post, over and over in the same thread, even after other posters have called it for b.s. Hopefully, no one will remember the argument was already discredited.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-04 8:08 PM
Your not being reasonable G-man. If Coleman had more contested votes to work with beyond the 100 he says are duplicate votes it would be another story. Franken has something over 220 votes. Subtacting even all those votes still leaves Franken the winner.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-04 8:11 PM
Rule 9:

When all else fails, post the argument in another thread.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-04 8:12 PM
At least he's not starting a third thread about Franken. So this is kind of a growing experience for him.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-05 12:42 AM

Rule 7

If someone makes fun of a politician you support, bring up something bad about their opponent. That makes everything fair.

A Donor’s Gift Soon Followed Clinton’s Help: Weeks after Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton helped a developer secure the use of tax-exempt bonds, her husband’s foundation was given a $100,000 donation.

Would you find that as damning evidence if it was a republican G-man?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-05 2:21 AM
What was bad about asking you that question G-man? You also left out part of your post from that thread...

A Donor’s Gift Soon Followed Clinton’s Help: Weeks after Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton helped a developer secure the use of tax-exempt bonds, her husband’s foundation was given a $100,000 donation.

Bush. Abramoff. Rove. Palin Guiliani. Conspiracy
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-05 5:14 AM
Rule 10:

If someone asks you a question you don't like, ask them a stupid question that doesn't deserve a response and/or can't be answered seriously. Then use that as an excuse not to answer the original question.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-15 7:51 PM
Rule 6

If you disagree with someone, call them gay. Everyone hates gays. This will always validate your point.

I like cock
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-15 8:16 PM
Actually I'm sure BSAMS likes at least his own cock and that doesn't mean he's gay. On the other hand I don't view or never expressed the view that taxation is theft. It was one quote traded for another and I'm sure you don't feel that is unfair.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-01-15 8:34 PM
Are you okay? Seriously. I think you had a mini-stroke or something. You might want to go to a physician.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2009-03-09 1:49 AM
Rule 6

If you disagree with someone, call them gay. Everyone hates gays. This will always validate your point.

Interesting fantasy you have G-man. What do I look like in it?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 2:20 AM
Rule 6

Interesting fantasy you have G-man. What do I look like in it?

Hey you brought it up first and if your going to post your imagery of me doing things I might comment on it.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 2:26 AM
I didn't realize you were so ashamed of your sexuality that mentioning it was somehow an insult to you. Self loathing much?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man. - 2009-03-09 2:41 AM
I didn't realize you were so ashamed of your sexuality that mentioning it was somehow an insult to you. Self loathing much?

You fantasizing about me doing sexual things doesn't bother me, I think I'm used to it by now but where do you see me being insulted? Is that part of the fantasy? I'm just curious what's going on behind your comments that you brought up.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 2:43 AM
Commenting on one's homosexuality is not the same as fantasizing about it. On the other hand, assuming that everyone fantasizes about you is.

A fantasy that is.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 2:46 AM
MEM is gay?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 2:50 AM
Commenting on one's homosexuality is not the same as fantasizing about it. On the other hand, assuming that everyone fantasizes about you is.

A fantasy that is.

Sure if you were just saying I was gay that isn't fantasizing, however you had me doing fictional acts that you created in your head. That is fantasizing and if you don't think so just ask your wife about it ;\)
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 2:57 AM
By that logic, when (for example) Alan Moore wrote the story where Rorschach killed the two German Shepherds Moore was "fantasizing" about animal abuse.

Are you saying "Watchmen" is an animal abuse fantasy?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 3:08 AM
By that logic, when (for example) Alan Moore wrote the story where Rorschach killed the two German Shepherds Moore was "fantasizing" about animal abuse.

Are you saying "Watchmen" is an animal abuse fantasy?

You were creating sexual imagery of me doing something. Your Alan Moore example isn't sexual in nature unlike your post about me. Really you can just ask your wife, I think she would set you straight about this \:lol\:
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 3:18 AM
A personal attack, I see you've been watching the White House Press Secretary.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:19 AM
Oh... so it's your position that Alan Moore was just fantasizing about raping women in the 1940s and impregnating Vietnamese girls and not writing an award-winning graphic novel that was just made into a major motion picture.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:20 AM
A personal attack, I see you've been watching the White House Press Secretary.

Actually, as documented by this thread, MEM was making bizarre personal attacks even before the WH started. Maybe they've been reading his posts.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:24 AM
MEM as moderator of this forum I would ask that you keep all discussions issue oriented and not personal so as not to destroy the serious discussions herein.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 3:29 AM
Oh... so it's your position that Alan Moore was just fantasizing about raping women in the 1940s and impregnating Vietnamese girls and not writing an award-winning graphic novel that was just made into a major motion picture.

Do you see rape as a sexual thing G-man? (probably shouldn't ask your wife about that one)
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:31 AM
Eddie did. Moore wrote Eddie's thoughts and dialogue. And, of course, later Eddie had a consensual relationship with his victim and even fathered the story's heroine.

So by your logic, the Watchmen was nothing more than a rape fantasy.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:37 AM
Rape isnt sexual? Someone should tell the people that labeled the crime sexual assault.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 3:41 AM
Eddie did. Moore wrote Eddie's thoughts and dialogue. And, of course, later Eddie had a consensual relationship with his victim and even fathered the story's heroine.

Then perhaps instead of saying you were fantasizing about me in a sexual way it would be more correct to say you imagined me in a sexual way. That work for you?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-03-09 3:41 AM
Rape isnt sexual? Someone should tell the people that labeled the crime sexual assault.

And I guess all those cases of "sexual abuse" committed against kids by book researchers never happened in MEM's world.

Originally Posted By: MEM
perhaps instead of saying you were fantasizing about me in a sexual way it would be more correct to say you imagined me in a sexual way. That work for you?

For the love of god, MEM, give it up. I'm not interested.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-09 3:53 AM

Then perhaps instead of saying you were fantasizing about me in a sexual way it would be more correct to say you imagined me in a sexual way. That work for you?

You should note that I'm willing to use a word that your more comfortable with.
Posted By: rex Re: How to post like G-man - 2009-03-10 6:55 AM
Added two new rules.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like Rex - 2009-03-10 2:30 PM
Added two new rules.

Rule 8

Never, ever pay attention to someone elses posts or views. Always assume they are far right nut jobs.

Rule 9

Always hit on someone when they prove you wrong. this will distract them from the point and they won't care about "truth" or any of those other words obamanauts hate.

In a response to a polite question from me...
Seriously? Are you that retarded? Go back to sucking cock and getting disability. You have no use here.
Posted By: PJP Re: How to post like Rex - 2009-03-10 2:32 PM
lol
Posted By: rex Re: How to post like Rex - 2009-03-10 11:34 PM
Added two new rules.

Rule 8

Never, ever pay attention to someone elses posts or views. Always assume they are far right nut jobs.

Rule 9

Always hit on someone when they prove you wrong. this will distract them from the point and they won't care about "truth" or any of those other words obamanauts hate.

In a response to a polite question from me...
Seriously? Are you that retarded? Go back to sucking cock and getting disability. You have no use here.

A question you wouldn't have had to ask if you actually paid attention to things I have said. But what I say doesn't matter in your hateful little world, does it?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: How to post like Rex - 2009-03-10 11:37 PM
I agree with PJP. This is amusing on so many levels.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-07-19 7:19 AM
Rule 10: Post unsupportable b.s. If anyone calls you on it, whine that you've "upset the herd" and pretend that you never saw the posts debunking your original claim.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2009-07-21 6:53 AM
A visual guide to every single argument that MEM makes:

Posted By: Matter-eater Man G-man goes mem-opausal! - 2009-07-21 2:40 PM
A bit of a tranny overload don't you think?

What caused G-man's latest hot flash?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2009-07-21 4:39 PM

Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2009-07-21 11:32 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-04 3:47 PM
MEM has become a parody of himself.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-05 4:10 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

That's actually how to post like basams when he can't defend his "I hate Obama" hysterics ;\)
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-05 8:16 AM

no YOU are!
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-05 7:25 PM

I'm not a parody, YOU are!!!

Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-06 12:59 AM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to Post Like MEM - 2010-01-06 4:29 AM
\:lol\: \:lol\:
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:24 PM
Is Captain Sammitch a girl?
His pic keeps getting posted and it's unclear as to what it's sex is...

and who's the fat lesbian next to him?

Broken. again.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:27 PM
How come you keep using a pic of Cap?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:43 PM
\:lol\: so. much. effort.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
so. much. effort. to. look. less. like. a. girl.

What are you having your period? Also if it's that much work why not just let your hair grow out, put some ribbons in and see if basams will court you.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:52 PM
Poor Zick. He probably spent all morning sitting in his room, sobbing, wearing his "Professor Chaos" tinfoil mask and plotting his revenge, only to squeal with glee at the thought he'd teach you a lesson by unleashing the power of "I know you are, but what am I"....

....only to see it flame out in a failure that would embarrass even an insurgent.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:57 PM
this is just wonderful. this could be the most entertaining thing on these boards since nowie's hitler/snarf video. \:lol\:
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:58 PM

It looks like somebody actually removed the thread from the off topic forum. You girls are just to easy to upset.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-24 11:58 PM
...and see if basams will court you.

who says court you anyway?

snarf? is that you? \:lol\:
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:01 AM
I still don't know if I have a penis.

Does it really matter?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:02 AM

For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:03 AM
Posted By: rex Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:04 AM

It looks like somebody actually removed the thread from the off topic forum. You girls are just to easy to upset.

Keep your gay shit out of my forum. All three of you.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:05 AM
<extremely clever misquote - would we expect any less?>

Does it really matter?

oooooooooo looks like the claws are out now! if I didn't know any better I'd think the retarded faggot doesn't like me or something. how can I move on from this?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:05 AM
Hey Cap, try inviting me over and if I lay on the ground and ask you to fuck me, you're a boy.

I know the girls in the off topic forum deleted the thread but is this really a politics thing?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:05 AM

whatever happened to the serenity thread?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:06 AM

It should be noted that I have had more than a few alcoholic beverages this evening. Still, I'll probably be just as depressed come morning.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to censor like Rex? - 2010-01-25 12:07 AM
So Rex was the censorship bitch?

It figures.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:08 AM
All I've ever wanted was a black president to be in love with, and have that same black president be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:09 AM
Really Cap, try inviting me over and if I lay on the ground and ask you to fuck me, you're a boy.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:09 AM
Matter-eater Man argumentative User Fair Play!
7500+ posts 01/24/10 04:08 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: How to post like MEM

he's a trooper! even wanky eventually went home to cry himself to sleep! \:lol\:
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:12 AM

Well, I'm glad someone's happy. Me, I don't feel much like smiling and I doubt I will for a long time.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:15 AM
It's good that you two at least have each other now but Cap looking like a girl and G-man liking boys isn't really a politics thing.
Posted By: rex Re: How to censor like Rex? - 2010-01-25 12:15 AM

It figures.

Quality inspector. The off topic forum is not for you're gay little spats with g-man and the tard.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:18 AM
It's just so goddam frustrating.

It figures.

Quality inspector. The off topic forum is not for you're gay little spats with g-man and the tard.

It's censorship but at least it probably makes you feel important.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:22 AM

Everyone says be patient. Be patient. I have been patient my whole goddamn life. I was alone in high school. But hey, it's high school, and I was a nerd. And then college, not much success. After, I became lonely and BITTER. And then the long stretch of jack shit. So, I trust people will forgive me if I don't seem overjoyed at the "Oh, just be patient" platitudes.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:25 AM
It's good that you two at least have each other now but Cap looking like a girl and G-man liking boys isn't really a politics thing.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:27 AM
It's not exactly a switch I can turn off. It's just not going to do me any damn good.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:30 AM

Guess G-man is sticking to discussing what he knows about.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 12:33 AM

Masturbate constantly. After a while you will have no nervous energy and you won't care as much anymore. Its worked for me.

Doesn't work. There used to be a time when I masturbated roughly 2-3 times a day, sometimes 4 or 5. Even now, I usually jerk once a day, and I don't feel any different afterwards.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 3:03 AM

whatever happened to the serenity thread?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 3:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man 09/17/09 12:13 AM
And what is with the name calling? We've dissagreed before but you used to be able to seperate that and not resort to [name calling]. Life can't be that awful for you to go there is it?

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man 01/24/10 07:20 PM
fat retarded bitch

Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 3:36 AM
I really upset G-man and his editing powers are in full use I see.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 3:39 AM
Yeah, you calling rex a fat retarded bitch really devastated me. \:lol\:
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 5:51 AM
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 6:07 AM
It was this type of post actually...

Hey Cap, try inviting me over and if I lay on the ground and ask you to fuck me, you're a boy.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 6:09 AM
Zick is the only person I know who gay bashes himself.

Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-01-25 6:16 AM
G-man really does know his gay stuff.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-25 6:48 AM

How to post like mem...
Rule 6

Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-25 7:00 AM
but you keep posting about gay sex G-man. I don't pretend to know why you know so much about gay sex or why you post about it so much.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-25 8:05 AM

Rule 9

I think that covers everything.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-25 3:34 PM
So all you're talk about gay sex is an attempt to hit on me to distract me from the "truth"?
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-27 6:43 PM

Rule 9

Who would want to handle your ass Cap?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-27 7:10 PM
 Originally Posted By: Moscow Central Committee, 1943
Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi, or anti-semitic. The association will, after enough repetition, become "fact" in the public mind

Or gay, I guess.

Well done, Comrade M E M.
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-28 3:53 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Moscow Central Committee, 1943
Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi, or anti-semitic. The association will, after enough repitition, become "fact" in the public mind

Or gay, I guess.

Well done, Comrade M E M.

Don't you mean G-man? Most of his whole schtick is derivitive of the technique you describe. His last post on this threadfor example edits out that I was responding to a snarky post by Cap. I usually ignore her posts because there isn't much substance to them but on occassion I do return fire.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-01-28 7:24 PM
I think we have new rule here: "G-man did it first!"
Posted By: The AFLAC Duck Re: How to post like MEM - 2010-02-03 7:59 AM
Matter-eater Man argumentative User Fair Play!
7500+ posts 01/24/10 04:08 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: How to post like MEM

he's a trooper! even wanky eventually went home to cry himself to sleep! \:lol\:

AFLAC!
Posted By: the G-man MEM made the news today - 2010-04-28 2:22 AM
"Now Playing on a Computer Near You: A Fruit With an Obnoxious Streak"--The Wall Street Journal

Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: MEM made the news today - 2010-04-30 6:31 AM

Posted By: rex Re: MEM made the news today - 2010-04-30 6:51 AM
Stop that.
Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-05-18 5:23 AM

Rule 5

If someone asks you a direct question start another thread about that subject. Why should you have to discuss anything with someone that disagrees with you?

Poll: Voters Lose Faith in Obama...Only 39% of voters said they would vote to re-elect Pres. Obama if the election were held today, while 50% say they would vote for someone else. A quarter of voters would definitely vote to re-elect Obama, while 37% would definitely vote for someone else....MEM, we all know how interested you are in posting polls about Obama. I think you missed this one.

Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: How to post like mem - 2010-05-18 7:44 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...l_tracking_poll
  • Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty percent (40%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13 (see trends).

Thirty percent (30%) of women Strongly Approve along with 24% of men.

Most voters (56%) still favor repeal of the recently passed health care law. The gap between the Political Class and the nation is especially large on this issue.

On a different topic, 51% believe the United States is the last best hope of mankind.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates are also available on Twitter and Facebook.

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. The Rasmussen Reports Media Meter shows that media coverage of the President has been 55% positive over the past week.

Posted By: the G-man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-05-31 7:38 PM
MEM's on fire today. Three new duplicate threads, including another cherry picked poll thread and a new thread about Obama's vacations.

Is it time for Kamphausening to be supplanted by Memsing?
Posted By: Matter-eater Man Re: How to post like mem - 2010-05-31 7:46 PM

What are the alleged 3 "duplicate" threads G-man? I only started 2 new threads, one being the tradition Memorial Day thread that I think gets a new thread every year. The other was about a couple of polls showing Obama's popularity going up. Did you already have a thread about that?
© RKMBs