RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 4:13 AM
Possible trip for teens who beat woman in her home ripped: among the guests at Barack Obama's inauguration may be three youthful offender who broke into a house and beat up the old lady inside:

• on Thursday, the minors were taken to be measured for tuxedos and that a judge has approved the trip"

"I can't believe that they would do that for three criminals who assaulted an old lady in her home," he said.

Why so shocked? This is, after all, the same candidate who launched his career in the home of an unrepentant terrorist.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 4:31 AM
Maybe the old lady didn't get the college prank.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 4:47 AM
She didn't die from the beating, so no crime was committed
Sincerely,
Promod
Posted By: PJP Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 5:06 AM
what happened to Promod and whomod and Perkins? You would think they would be happy with the past few weeks.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 5:14 AM
Maybe they're getting measured for their tuxedos and are too busy to write?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-09 6:59 AM
most likely they are embarrassed, since the election Obama has started shooting straight on the economy like McCain and it makes their belief in him look pretty stupid....
Is that how you get invited to the white house these days? Beat up an old white woman? I wonder if the convicts are white or black?
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-11 2:33 AM
I bet you already got your invites Lothar. I remember that you beat up an old woman in the restroom once, just so you can look at her teenage daughters pee.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-11 2:33 AM
True Story.
She thought I was Captain America.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-11 6:07 AM
Did you bash her head in with your shield?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Jailbirds go to Obama Inauguration? - 2008-12-11 6:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
[Why so shocked? This is, after all, the same candidate who launched his career in the home of an unrepentant terrorist.

I wonder if William Ayers will be attending the inauguration. He came out of his closet after the election.

One of the funniest things during the election season is when some Fox News reporter followed Ayers asking him for a comment, and Ayers called the police.

That Ayers unrepentantly bombed a police station and a police officer's home back in the day, and has the audacity to call the cops now to protect him. Rich irony, that...
Posted By: the G-man Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2008-12-14 8:19 PM
BARACK'S BASH SETS RECORD$: Despite the nation's economic woes, Barack Obama still plans a massive inauguration that will likely cost more than $40 million, according to some of his donors.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2008-12-14 8:30 PM
$40 million out of the hands of needy orphan achievers.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2008-12-14 8:48 PM
Maybe poor people wouldn't be so bitter if Obama wasn't so out of touch.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2008-12-15 5:13 AM
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
$40 million out of the hands of needy orphan achievers.

little lebowski urban achievers to be exact!
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-18 7:07 PM
Pricey Party in Hard Times: Inaugural costs could reach $150 million, but Obama team isn't worried people will see festivities as excessive.

Feds: Obama Prayer Leader from Hamas-Linked Group.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-18 7:12 PM
$700 million for his campaign, $150 million for his parties, does this elitist fuck realize there is a recession on? For all his talk of caring for the poor $1 billion dollars could have put a lot of meals on the table.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-18 9:12 PM
How Green Is Inauguration? Environmental group says that if Obama supporters really want to honor president-elect, they'll stay home
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-18 9:24 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-19 5:49 PM
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 8:10 PM

Congratulations, Barack Hussein Obama!

Just think: even as we speak, millions of Volvo and Prius drivers are scraping this bumper sticker off:
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 9:18 PM
I listened to the whole thing, and much of the superficialities that preceded and followed obama's inauguration address.

Am I alone in finding it an eye-rollingly dull, bland, empty and generic speech?

I guess you had to be an Obama-cultist to fully appreciate it.

The best part was John Roberts (the chief Supreme Court justice whose nomination Obama didn't vote for, for partisan-left vindictive reasons, as the in-the-tank liberal media gives Obama a free pass on it, and falsely projects the image of Obama as a great unifier who will unite both parties, while ignoring Obama's past hard-Left partisan liberal political history) swearing Obama in for his oath of office.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 9:34 PM
My favorite part was when he said "Effective immediately, I'm going to rid the world of all nuclear weapons," and then flew off to collect the weapons in a big net and throw them into the sun
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 9:43 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: Chant Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 10:09 PM
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I listened to the whole thing, and much of the superficialities that preceded and followed obama's inauguration address.

Am I alone in finding it an eye-rollingly dull, bland, empty and generic speech?

The best part was John Roberts (the chief Supreme Court justice whose nomination Obama didn't vote for, for partisan-left vindictive reasons, as the in-the-tank liberal media gives Obama a free pass on it, and flasely projects the image of Obama as a great unifier who will unite both parties, while ignoring Obama's past hard-Left partisan liberal political history) swearing Obama in for his oath of office.

Not that I care much, but you come off as rather bitter...
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-20 10:46 PM
 Originally Posted By: Chant

Or more accurately, just not impressed, and not drinking the Cool-aid.
Posted By: rex Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 1:25 AM
 Originally Posted By: Chant
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

The best part was John Roberts (the chief Supreme Court justice whose nomination Obama didn't vote for, for partisan-left vindictive reasons, as the in-the-tank liberal media gives Obama a free pass on it, and flasely projects the image of Obama as a great unifier who will unite both parties, while ignoring Obama's past hard-Left partisan liberal political history) swearing Obama in for his oath of office.

Don't forget racist.
Posted By: rex Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 1:26 AM
Anyone watch CNN today? Do you hear what jesse jackson called obama?
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 1:27 AM
 Originally Posted By: rex

A nigger?
Posted By: rex Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 1:31 AM
Yes you dumb fuck. He called him a nigger on a national news network.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 1:33 AM
i'd call you an asshole on a national news network.

Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 3:41 AM

[

Legoland has stolen a march on the real world by creating an incredibly detailed model of Barack Obama's inauguration as US President.

The model version is already the main attraction at the California theme park - ahead of the highly anticipated real thing.

Lego master craftsmen created a model White House, motorcade, Mr Obama and his whole family - and even queues to the porta-loos.

More than 1,000 mini Lego people surround the construction, with onlookers including outgoing George W Bush and Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia are also depicted, standing proudly behind the president-elect as he takes the presidential oath of office on the steps of the Capitol.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-21 5:51 AM
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
$700 million for his campaign, $150 million for his parties, does this elitist fuck realize there is a recession on? For all his talk of caring for the poor $1 billion dollars could have put a lot of meals on the table.

Yeah, well, all of that money came from regular people giving $25 a piece over the Internet.

-whomod
Posted By: rex Re: Obama Parties While Poor Suffer - 2009-01-21 5:54 AM
You can't criticize him yet! He just took office! He's not bush!

-the obamanauts
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 6:07 AM

a sock fucker?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 8:30 AM

Yes you dumb fuck. He called him a nigger on a national news network.

Originally Posted By: Black Machismo
i'd call you an asshole on a national news network.

Don't forget racist.
Posted By: rex Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 8:36 AM
The stupidity in this thread is overwhelming.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 8:37 AM
Sounds racists to me.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h4SrWpZNd-yocKSO7_9FO51iLJowD95R4RTG0

Quote:
Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around ... when yellow will be mellow ... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right.

Posted By: the G-man Re: Obama Inauguration - 2009-01-21 8:44 PM
© RKMBs