RKMBs
Posted By: rex Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-09 3:41 AM
They're both stuck in miserable marriages already.
 Originally Posted By: rex
They're both stuck in miserable marriages already.

Quote:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

*sob* *sob* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Pro,you bitch,I want an invite!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-09 8:48 AM
I think I understand why rex lashes out at posters' families now when he starts feeling alone. It's that creeping realization that he'll never have one of his own.
Posted By: rex Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-09 9:07 AM
If that's what you want to believe.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-09 8:58 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I think I understand why rex lashes out at posters' families now when he starts feeling alone. It's that creeping realization that he'll never have one of his own.

Pretty much. It's actually sad, when you think about it. That's why I don't and just \:lol\: at him...
So Pro and G are not getting married? Man! I already got a date for the wedding!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 4:00 AM
Rex will understand, Lothar...
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 4:14 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Pro,you bitch!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 4:14 AM
damnit lothar, what did pro ever do to you?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 4:21 AM
Posted By: rex Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 4:30 AM
aw, did lothar hurt you little feelings? Are you going to put him on ignore too?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Should g-man and pro get gay married? - 2012-02-10 7:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Prometheus

© RKMBs