RKMBs
Posted By: Prometheus How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 3:21 AM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 3:22 AM
Honest question. Is it accurate? The sources at the bottom seem to suggest so. But, I'm open...
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 4:37 AM
it's questionable insofar as you're hearing a positive review of what (congress under) obama has done from the mouths of congress under obama. I mean, who's not gonna try and give as positive a review of their own accomplishments as possible? I wouldn't say it's media spin, but I would say it wouldn't hurt to corroborate some of the numbers with at least one source not beholden to one congressional committee or another.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 4:59 AM
It looks like the benchmark results for ATI and nVidia's newest videocards.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 9:12 AM
YOUR FACE looks like the benchmark results for ATI and nVidia's newest videocards
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 9:52 AM
THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOM TOLD ME!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 9:53 AM
...wait
Posted By: Pariah Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 10:16 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
it's questionable insofar as you're hearing a positive review of what (congress under) obama has done from the mouths of congress under obama. I mean, who's not gonna try and give as positive a review of their own accomplishments as possible? I wouldn't say it's media spin, but I would say it wouldn't hurt to corroborate some of the numbers with at least one source not beholden to one congressional committee or another.

You're an idiot.
Posted By: Pariah Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 10:17 AM
There's my rex moment for the week.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 12:38 PM
Your an idiot.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 12:39 PM
There's my Lothar moment for the week.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-17 7:04 PM
Isn't Pariah's entire motif to post like Rex? The pattern is to single out a post, insult the poster with one line, not giving any indication of his reasons for doing so, and then and rant when someone asks him to explain. He's always been like that.

I guess Pariah got angry at Phil for being reasonable, instead of lurching into an anti-Liberal rant like Pariah would prefer. Either that or the verifiable facts offend his particular partisan reality. Dave, is that you?

Oh well. Kids like Miss P always get bitchy when the adults talk above them...
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: How much SPIN is this? - 2012-05-18 4:05 AM
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
There's my Lothar moment for the week.
That's just the one you admitted to.
© RKMBs